Originally Posted By: THE Bastard
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
I've been reading up on the global poverty act that Obama supports, it in effect would give the UN 845 billion dollars per year, the math equals about $8500 per person.

thanks Obama, I guess my kids can forget about college!

$8500 per WHAT person? That's 100 million people. There are more than 100 million people living in poverty around the world. So what people are you refering to specifically? Are you angry because it's money that wouldn't be spent here in the U.S.?

And as a Republican, why would you need the governnment to help you put your kids thru college? Don't you guys favor small government and self determination and all that...?

Turning to the governnment for subsidized loans or grants would be like you were on welfare or something...which would make you either black or a democract.

Or even worse...BOTH.

You used to have good reading comprehension skills what happened?

The cost of the program would average $8500 more in taxes per US taxpayer. If I have to spend $8500 xtra a year in taxes it's gunna eat up my family, I dont have $8500 xtra a year.

I can also see that youre brain is being whomoded, as you refer to me as a republican. This i suppose is based on my opposition to anything Obama utters, cross Obama and youre a Republican.

I keep forgetting in your eyes only black people are poor, talk about racism....