Originally Posted By: whomod
And for the millionth time i have to ask

SO WHAT?

The nominee is going to be picked based on the delegate count. This isn't something new. And if we're discussing popular votes, Hillary still only can claim that if you do creative accounting.

Nothing creative about it. You count every vote from availlable totals. You don't penallize another candidate because the other one willingly took his name off the ballot.

Quote:
Do you mean to tell me that not one single person in Michigan, including Detroit wanted to vote for Obama or would in a general election?

You can't count votes that don't exist. Sure if Obama hadn't withdrew his name there would have been votes for him. It's not Hillary's fault that he did that, nor do those Hillary votes somehow not exist.

Quote:
The fantasy is almost over MEM. Thank goodness.

Y'know one of the bad parts of this race was that it somehow became wrong for Hillary to compete for the nomination. She was the one I picked from the start but have grown to truly admire her as she fought. Looking at the wins she racked up at the end, I wasn't the only one. She's already being referred to as the most powerful woman in politics. I also think she's just getting started.

Hillary in '12!

Fair play!