Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
good episode tonight. great even. it was spooky, had a good sci-fi premise, great guest stars in the future companion and the very pretty secretary, and a suspensful cliffhanger.
Moffet really does write the best episodes. He has a keen grasp of how to tell a story from the set up to the payoff while making some great jokes and tension in between.

I agree. This is a very well crafted episode. Moffet, more than any other writer on the show, understands time travel and the confusion it can create. Most importantly, he knows how to create villains and obstacles for the Doctor to overcome. Each of his 'monsters' are memorable and frightening. His stories remind me of my favorite era of Who, the Hinchcliff/Holmes Gothic Horror era. I can't wait for his run as script editor/producer. I also like the TARDIS-like binding on the chick's diary.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."