Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
Star Wars!

Thinking about it.
If you aint a Star Wars fan, you at least need to go for some sort of big budget special effects movie.
Something like T2, X-Men, Batman Begins, Transformers, Fifth Element or something similar.

All excellent choices - I would add X2, 300 (because of the battle scenes) or either the first or last of the Die Hard movies to that list...

Oh, and Mazel Tov on your first home! Once you get over the nausea of handing over a check with all those zeroes you should be fine... ;\)

It's funny. Every day that we were house hunting, up until I signed the initial offer sheet, I would get nauseous if anyone asked me about it. But after that sheet was signed and things started moving along (mortgage application, inspections, hunting for home insurance, etc), I was fine. No stomach aches. No headaches. I'm 6 days away from closing and the only thing I feel is eagerness to sign the final papers and anxiousness to get out of the apartment.

Both times I bought my apartments I was the same way - once the contract was signed I was totally fine. Wait until the day of your closing and you actually have to hand the checks with those big ass numbers over - your stomach will do at least one cartwheel.

But after that you can watch these movies in your new home on your new TV:

Braveheart (a chick flick with a couple of good beheadings!); Gladiator (like Braveheart, the fight scenes will look cool on your kick ass tv screen); and The Matrix (the first one as the others were teh suck.)

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi