Originally Posted By: whomod

nd did I give in to the hate? If you call it "hate", pretty much everyone but the hard core Iraq war supporters and Bush loyalists gave into the "hate". and if anyone is hate filled, you think lying our country into a war doesnt deserve scorn? Why the fuck not?

A war on terror means killing terrorists. That is what we are doing in Iraq. The only thing bush did wrong was to not send enough troops in in the first place. Killing terrorists is always justifiable.

Quote:
As for calling the cops. if you had a kid, maybe you'd know that it's not the kind of thing to kid about. And as a father, I have every right to go out of my way to protect my family against any possible threats to their safety. You canfuck with me all you want. You don't mess with a baby girl you moron.

Whats your real name? Whats your daughters name? How old is she? What is your address? Where does your daughter go to school?

All of those are things I don't know. Other than you living in LA I know nothing about you or your daughter. You are the one living in fear. You are the one scared out of your pants because I made an alt id of someone I will never meet in my life. You know how things go here. If you don't like it, don't post here. You really think the cops are gonna follow up on what you said? Do you really think they care? They have real crimes to take care of. You pissing yourself because I threatened someone that might not even exist is proof that you are a weak sack of shit. Keep believing the lies. Keep living in fear. Keep calling on someone else to take care of your own problems. That is why you will always be a loser.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.