Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
Tell me of one single thing that any body can do that's lower or more reprehensible than using a 12 week old baby girl to post fecal matter about her father.

how about it happening in, oh idunno, REAL LIFE. or how about any actual crime that happens to someone in the real world in that case...

This is why you're an idiot. You need consequences to define reality. The only diffrence between the typed word and the spoken word is that you wouldn't have the balls to say it "in real life".

no the difference is that while millions of people in the real world are being murdered, raped and gob knows what else (including being forced to read robs blog) you guys are bitching about something that someone said over the internet. someone that said it just to get a shock out of you. this is why your the idiot.

What the fuck do you care what we do? If the internet isn't real life as you maintain, than why are you even arguing with us?

Why are you sticking up for rex's actions?

What do you get out of this?

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."