Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

technically it is racist to use his middle name to link him with terrorists. the name is ethnically very common, like juan sanchez. Do you think that every Mexican named Jesus is holy?
 Originally Posted By: wikipedia

Husayn, Hussein, Hossain, Hussain, Husain, Hosein (Arabic, Turkish: Hüseyin), is an Arabic name which is the diminutive of Hasan, meaning "good" or "handsome". It is commonly given as a male given name among Muslims, after Husayn ibn Ali, although the name is so common it is also given to persons of secular backgrounds.

John Mccain shares his first name with John Wayne Gacy. And please don't tell me John is a common name and sharing a name means nothing, because obviously it does if you keep mentioning it. "John" is also slang for someone who uses prostitutes. That concerns me because of my value voting values.

Except that it is not merely Barack Hussein Obama's name.

Obama is a closeted muslim, who up until he was married in his 30's was described by classmates, co-workers, friends and colleagues as a "devout muslim".

Obama also campaigned for a relative in Kenya, during his present term as a U.S. Senator, part of whose platform was imposing sharia law in every province of Kenya.

I would actually have less of a problem with it if he was at least straightforward and honest about his muslim beliefs.