Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
wow, wank and cry mentions a poster's family members? thats crazy!

you should read this: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/967454/fpart/1

you'll find it helpful!

I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

hahahah posting about another posters family member? way to sell out your morals, wank and cry!

im sure zap would be pleased with your actions.

just wanted to be sure your living the hypocrisy was clear

w&c!

did you see this post here? the one i quoted above?

its about you breaking all of your morality, so i wanted to make sure you were able to see it an reflect on it.

sure, the hypocrisy might be startling at first, but its certainly worth your review!

No hypocricy. Talking about an adult is one thing. Talking about a child is another.

is that really how you feel, w&c?

because, you know, i'm sure no one else from your "mob" feels the same.

and thats why you're alone now.

which, i'm sure, is pretty humiliating, after proclaiming all of this "moral highground" and "manner superiority" and such.

amazing that it only took you several days to fall into this level of hypocrisy.

Yeah, you guys said I was "alone" for a week or so. Said that the raid was over. What happened? We trashed your board today, that's what happened. Now I just so happen to be here by myself.

re: trashing the board... i see posts by mxy and nowie. so, congrats on having them show you how to spam.

re: your being alone, its not alone as in the only person online right now. alone as in everyone else in your "mob" has "de-mentalitied" you, because the above post clearly defines you as a shithead -- and not only for the sake of being a shithead on the merits of the post, but additionally for the sake of the hypocrisy littered behind it, formerly stating such a thing was beneath you and beyond your ability, and just a few hours later, succumbing to what you formerly attacked.

that is why you are alone.

...that, and because you're ugly.

and a shit head.

giant picture