Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Quote:
re: trashing the board... i see posts by mxy and nowie. so, congrats on having them show you how to spam.

re: your being alone, its not alone as in the only person online right now. alone as in everyone else in your "mob" has "de-mentalitied" you, because the above post clearly defines you as a shithead -- and not only for the sake of being a shithead on the merits of the post, but additionally for the sake of the hypocrisy littered behind it, formerly stating such a thing was beneath you and beyond your ability, and just a few hours later, succumbing to what you formerly attacked.

that is why you are alone.

...that, and because you're ugly.

and a shit head.

You're grasping at straws here, Rob. I made no complaints about "family". You're trying to create a false scenario here. Everybody is somebodies family member so if I were to buy into your over reaching logic I wouldn't be able to have a negative opinion of anybody.

Truth is, I've done something today to set you off. Maybe you are sick of this war and the disruption on your board despite that it's made you money?

the posts are pretty clear, but i'll walk you though it, if you'd like. you had formally proclaimed how abhorrent (really really bad!!!) it was to bring family members into discussions during your ... war, did you call it?

sure, many times over you've been hypocritical in your angst. they've been pointed out extensively. i was simply pointing to this one, in particular. you, yourself, must have felt it went to far, as you avoided this thread and my responses calling you for it a number of times.

now, certainly, i know you've got some pictures to post and/or some stories to discuss or whatever. we all await them anxiously! google adsense runs on west coast time, so i've still got about 3 hours to make this the largest day ever.

but, you can't hide from your own failings when they're so public like this.

Nope, I never said anything about family. Just using a child. That's your big problem. You cannot link me with saying family and there's certainly a difference between ones family and their child. You're just using narrow minded and extreme logic. It's a natural human instinct to be more protective and more sensitive when it comes to children than adults.

I didn't avoid this thread. I posted my response about how there was no hypocricy right after you did, moron. I went out for awhile, I'm back, and I'm arguing with you.