Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
We didn't communicate. YOu erased my shit and threatened me one time. As opposed to you claiming you did so "numerous" times. You never asked me to stop like you acted like you did. So if anyone is revising history it's you jerkoff.

alright, lets give you the benefit of the doubt.

even if you're right (which, to remind you, you're not. ever.) that means you did receive notice to not use large sigs, but then relented and did so anyway, correct?

again, i'm just trying to be clear with you.

What is this suppose to mean? Are you conceding that you didn't communicate just made one threat? Yeah, I'll go with that. I don't give a fuck

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is yet another shining example of halofail (aka "wank and cry")

Robfail too.

i posed a simple question. within said question, i even gave you the benefit of the doubt, to try to skew things on your behalf. sure, its embarrassing for you. but, no different then how your parents feel about you (they're old, its ok to discuss!)

thats ok, though. this, at the very least, helped air any confusion about why your sig was removed, and also as to how much dumb in which you are filled

What confusion? My shit was fucked with cause you're an idiot. I already knew that.

the questions for you were too ... challenging?

giant picture