Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Wait, so now you're saying that it's NOT something subjective? That ALL father-son relationships are deeper then son-mother ones? That's simply not true. As I explained before, that depends on the individual; NOT on what YOU think he feels, but on what the actual person feels. In this case that's Nowhereman, and as some of us know, his emotional connection to his mother is very deep. Who are you to say that whomod's connection to his daughter is deeper than that?

Actually, you said it was subjective first.

It is subjective, to me. That's how I feel. I think people are more likely to have stronger feelings about their kids and science backs me up. Is it possible somebody doesn't feel that way? Sure, but I think more the exception than the rule.

Who am I? I'm the guy who knows Whomod to be a good and Nowhereman to be an asshole. That's my opinion anyhow. And who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I should think that?

Look, you wanna call me a jerk for what I said? Fine, go ahead. But hypocricy is out of the question cause I didn't come here because somebody made fun of Whomods family but because they took a very personal shot at Whomods daughter. If they had made a WHomod's mom alt or Whomod's sister alt it wouldn't have been a big deal to me cause it's commonplace to take a shot at them in my mind. Just like with you guys it's commonplace to sit around on the internet laughing at your super secret inside jokes.

Anyway, that's the best I can explain without this becoming a circular argument. I'm sure you can't/won't think outside of something black and white compartmentalization of right and wrong but "I don't give a fuck".

Frankly, the lengths you guys went to try and prove me a hypocrite is sad. Marginalizing child abuse

Yeah I know, you don't think you did that, but you did.

Funny thing is I didn't really insult Nowie's mom so much as I called him a pervert.

Science backs you up that people have a connection to children and not to parents?
WTF?

Another point is, I am not the one taking shots at Whomods daughter, yet you think taking shots at my mother is fine?

And if you are saying that you are not insulting my mother, then saying Whomod beats his daughter is not insulting his daughter, by your logic.

Just admit you are a hypocritical little twat, and be on your merry way.

No, you myopic shit, I'm saying that people have a diffrent relationship with their children with mothers and sisters than they do their children. I'm saying children are a completely diffrent subject.

I didn't come here to defend somebodies sister/mom. You wanna fallaciously lump them all together just to negate my points...but you can't.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
I didn't come here to defend somebodies sister/mom. You wanna fallaciously lump them all together just to negate my points...but you can't.

no. you came here to talk about someone else's mom.

no one offended your kids, so your morality wouldn't hold as dear. you have no bond with another's kid.

because you've established that as subjective, that means you understand that nowhereman and his mother could have an incredibly strong bond, and you've tried to attack that. further, if your specific "science" shows a bond between you and your kids, you'd understand that some science applies nowhereman's mom and him.

however, whatever science or sorcery or line drawn in the sand you want to qualify, its undeniable that you attacked someone else's mother. an action your zap disapproves of. an action that you really should disapprove of, and we believed formerly did, but i guess now you're making it clear you never did, and find it perfectly acceptable to make such comments about another's mother?

is your argument that you're not a hypocrite, you're just a shit head? in which case, i think we're all in agreement.

giant picture
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Wait, so now you're saying that it's NOT something subjective? That ALL father-son relationships are deeper then son-mother ones? That's simply not true. As I explained before, that depends on the individual; NOT on what YOU think he feels, but on what the actual person feels. In this case that's Nowhereman, and as some of us know, his emotional connection to his mother is very deep. Who are you to say that whomod's connection to his daughter is deeper than that?

It is subjective, to me. That's how I feel. I think people are more likely to have stronger feelings about their kids and science backs me up. Is it possible somebody doesn't feel that way? Sure, but I think more the exception than the rule.

Who am I? I'm the guy who knows Whomod to be a good and Nowhereman to be an asshole. That's my opinion anyhow. And who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I should think that?

Look, you wanna call me a jerk for what I said? Fine, go ahead. But hypocricy is out of the question cause I didn't come here because somebody made fun of Whomods family but because they took a very personal shot at Whomods daughter. If they had made a WHomod's mom alt or Whomod's sister alt it wouldn't have been a big deal to me cause it's commonplace to take a shot at them in my mind. Just like with you guys it's commonplace to sit around on the internet laughing at your super secret inside jokes.

Anyway, that's the best I can explain without this becoming a circular argument. I'm sure you can't/won't think outside of something black and white compartmentalization of right and wrong but "I don't give a fuck".

Frankly, the lengths you guys went to try and prove me a hypocrite is sad. Marginalizing child abuse

Funny thing is I didn't really insult Nowie's mom so much as I called him a pervert.

Science backs you up that people have a connection to children and not to parents?
WTF?

Science also could say the Universe is nothing but a giant ball of alien poo, that doesn't necessarily make it so.
 Quote:

Another point is, I am not the one taking shots at Whomods daughter, yet you think taking shots at my mother is fine?

Now, nobody took a shot at Whomod's daughter. If memory serves me correctly, they implied whomod was the one taking shots at his kid.

Quote:

And if you are saying that you are not insulting my mother, then saying Whomod beats his daughter is not insulting his daughter, by your logic.

There ya go.
 Quote:

Agreed.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen

no. you came here to talk about someone else's mom.

no one offended your kids, so your morality wouldn't hold as dear. you have no bond with another's kid.

because you've established that as subjective, that means you understand that nowhereman and his mother could have an incredibly strong bond, and you've tried to attack that. further, if your specific "science" shows a bond between you and your kids, you'd understand that some science applies nowhereman's mom and him.

however, whatever science or sorcery or line drawn in the sand you want to qualify, its undeniable that you attacked someone else's mother. an action your zap disapproves of. an action that you really should disapprove of, and we believed formerly did, but i guess now you're making it clear you never did, and find it perfectly acceptable to make such comments about another's mother?

is your argument that you're not a hypocrite, you're just a shit head? in which case, i think we're all in agreement.

You wanna call me a shithead? Go ahead, I'm sure you fragile fucks will find one reason or another to think that.

And so what if I have no attachement to Who's kid? I can't empathize with him for something I know would bother me?

I called Nowhereman a pervert and accused him of incest but rex called Whomod the scum of the earth and accused him of beating a CHILD. You get that? There's a WORLD of difference.

But you don't really care. You just need to try and bring us down to your level so you won't feel so low. You've failed Rob, deal with it.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
You wanna call me a shithead?

i don't want to. i have to.

I called Nowhereman a pervert and accused him of incest

which was very classy of you. everyone has been exceptionally proud of you. especially in your going on and on about not being a hypocrite, and only being a shit head who would do the above.

great show, w&c!

You just need to try and bring us down to your level so you won't feel so low.

does it really look like i have to help you?

I called Nowhereman a pervert and accused him of incest

bravo!

oh, and for the record, w&c, i'll remind you that you've been asked at least once, by your own admission, to not use large signature images. you seem like a "two times the charm!" kinda guy, so i'll ask you a second time, now. i have not edited your posts, at all, but thats usually what'd happen if you just continue to not listen to simple stuff like that.

granted, simple stuff has thrown you in the past, but i just want to make sure its formal and clear, this "communication" of mine, so that everyone can see whether or not you publicly choose to reason.

thanks, pal!

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Quote:
i don't want to. i have to.

I know you do.

Quote:
which was very classy of you. everyone has been exceptionally proud of you. especially in your going on and on about not being a hypocrite, and only being a shit head who would do the above.

great show, w&c!

You wanna make this about class now? How many of you have made momma jokes/shots? Who the fuck are you to talk? You can't, and you know it, which is why you have to cook up this half ass notion of hypocricy.

Quote:
does it really look like i have to help you?

You seem to think so. Which is why you've broken your "silence" to take issue with me.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
rob was...quiet?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
rob was...quiet?

You weren't...listening?

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
its so very hard to hear converstaions at this place. what with all the typing we do...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
its so very hard to hear converstaions at this place. what with all the typing we do...

I guess being figurative is too much for you too handle too, huh?

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
im sorry wanky that question is too simple. i reserve the right to not answer it...

Last edited by K-nutreturns; 2008-06-14 8:16 PM. Reason: forgot its wanky now...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
im sorry halo that question is too simple. i reserve the right to not answer it...

That only applies if you've addressed it 2 or 3 times before.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
C'mon, guys. Can't we all just stare at her thong.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy

I tried using naked chicks to create levity once. Didn't go over too well with these idiots.

But hey, me likey.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

and for a second time there was a peaceful moment between rkmbian and insurgent...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

and for a second time there was a peaceful moment between rkmbian and insurgent...

See, if Rodney King had tried this I'm sure those riots would've been a hell of a lot nicer.

You're a good person, K-nut. I ain't mad atchya.

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts

Gross.

How you doin'?
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

Why has daddy been crying all day?

Originally Posted By: whomod
You guys are beyond the pale.

It's not enough to photoshop images of me but then you have to get personal with my family.

Asshole lowlives.

Where in that quote does Whomod discriminate what kind of family is off limits?

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

Why has daddy been crying all day?

Originally Posted By: whomod
You guys are beyond the pale.

It's not enough to photoshop images of me but then you have to get personal with my family.

Asshole lowlives.

Where in that quote does Whomod discriminate what kind of family is off limits?

You assholes can't grasp the concept of individual thought, can you?

Where does it say I have to think what Who' thinks? I'm pretty sure Who' wouldn't be bothered by a generic mother insult. In fact I'm pretty sure I've called him a mother fucker once or twice.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
Yes, but who's mother was he fucking?

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
Yes, but who's mother was he fucking?

Well in order for it to be insulting (albiet playfully) it would have to be his mother. Of course I hear Who' has a side job as a pool boy so he might be doing your mom too.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
If whomod were a zamboni repairman he'd be doing my mother.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
If whomod were a zamboni repairman he'd be doing my mother.

When did she raise the bar?

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
Bars? Raised? My mother? Bitch, please.

I just meant he could have any vocation and still be fucking my mother. She's an indiscriminate fucker, being the joke.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Bars? Raised? My mother? Bitch, please.

I just meant he could have any vocation and still be fucking my mother. She's an indiscriminate fucker, being the joke.

Bet your mom is banging her OBGYN.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
My mother may be a slut, but she ain't no lesbian.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
My mother may be a slut, but she ain't no lesbian.

There are female OBGYN's? But, on TV they're always male? And how come your mom chooses to go to a chick? This makes no sense. BTW, I'm coming to visit.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

WTF?

No, you myopic shit, I'm saying that people have a diffrent relationship with their children with mothers and sisters than they do their children. I'm saying children are a completely diffrent subject.

Its called the family unit you stupid retard, not the family unit and children who are far more important.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

WTF?

Its called the family unit you stupid retard, not the family unit and children who are far more important.

That's what you call it, turd. I say it's you being an idiot, jackass

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
See, this is why you are a retard.
To my mother I am her son.
My sister has kids, and to my mother they are her grand kids.

Its a family unit...science says so!

By your logic your mother is not part of your family unit, neither is your father, or any potential siblings, but kids are.
But then, to those kids, you are not part of their family unit!

Well dont shit eater, you totally made yourself look like a tool.......again!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
And the point still stands, that I said nothing about Whomods daughter, yet you attack my family....well done hypocrite!

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

By your logic your mother is not part of your family unit, neither is your father, or any potential siblings, but kids are.

Yeah, you create pablo of one dimensional logic and I'm the tool?

You're not a child, your mother is not a child, I never claimed to be here to protect some blanket statement of a "family unit", so you're are wrong and can do nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
And the point still stands, that I said nothing about Whomods daughter, yet you attack my family....well done hypocrite!

But I didn't attack your children so...no hypocricy.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Yeah, you create pablo of one dimensional logic and I'm the tool?

You're not a child, your mother is not a child, I never claimed to be here to protect some blanket statement of a "family unit", so you're are wrong and can do nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again.

Do you understand the world child?
A child is not necessarily young as we are all children of someone (except maybe you, as I am sure you are maybe the product of pig semen and some flies).
You obviously cannot tell the difference between the word child (an abbreviated version of children) and the word infant!

It's not one dimensional logic, its called facts and the English language!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

And once again, because you dont seem to be able to understand simple facts:
I
DID
NOT
SAY
ANYTHING
ABOUT
WHOMODS
DAUGHTER
BUT
YOU
ARE
SO
FUCKING
PATHETIC
THAT
YOU
HAD
TO
RESULT
TO
MOTHER
JOKES
BECAUSE
YOU
ARE
NOT
CLEVER
ENOUGH
TO
INSULT
ME
PERSONALLY
AND
YOU
ARE
A
RETARDED
HYPROCRITE
WHO
RAPES
BABIES
MINUTES
AFTER
THEY
ARE
BORN

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

And once again, because you dont seem to be able to understand simple facts:
I
DID
NOT
SAY
ANYTHING
ABOUT
WHOMODS
DAUGHTER
BUT
YOU
ARE
SO
FUCKING
PATHETIC
THAT
YOU
HAD
TO
RESULT
TO
MOTHER
JOKES
BECAUSE
YOU
ARE
NOT
CLEVER
ENOUGH
TO
INSULT
ME
PERSONALLY
AND
YOU
ARE
A
RETARDED
HYPROCRITE
WHO
RAPES
BABIES
MINUTES
AFTER
THEY
ARE
BORN

I don't give a shit? You're an asshole who jumped on the fuck with H A L O bandwagon without knowing me? Why shouldn't I insult you? If a mother insult has set you off so much than why don't you understand why we are here in defense of a friend and his CHILD!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
because youre gay?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Jump on the insult Wank & Cry bandwagon?
No shit dick, you came here and said you was raiding us, so why should I not insult you?

And for the record, it hasnt set me off, I am just amazed that you are so fucking blinded to your own hypocrisy, that you cannot see that insults against any member of your family should be treated equally.

As Whomod said, and I for once agree with him, doctoring pictures of him are fine, but involving "family" (his word) is wrong.
He did not specify it only included children, but you have used that as an excuse to come back here and get some form of vengeance on the likes of Joe and Grimm who insulted you when you was here before (and once again, I wasnt even involved in that, so I jumped on no bandwagon).
Lets see how unimportant your parents are when one of them dies shall we.
Then maybe you will start to understand why I do not differentiate between the importance of one family member over another.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Jump on the insult Wank & Cry bandwagon?
No shit dick, you came here and said you was raiding us, so why should I not insult you?

And for the record, it hasnt set me off, I am just amazed that you are so fucking blinded to your own hypocrisy, that you cannot see that insults against any member of your family should be treated equally.

As Whomod said, and I for once agree with him, doctoring pictures of him are fine, but involving "family" (his word) is wrong.
He did not specify it only included children, but you have used that as an excuse to come back here and get some form of vengeance on the likes of Joe and Grimm who insulted you when you was here before (and once again, I wasnt even involved in that, so I jumped on no bandwagon).
Lets see how unimportant your parents are when one of them dies shall we.
Then maybe you will start to understand why I do not differentiate between the importance of one family member over another.

Cause you don't know anything about me. I said we were raiding cause of what happened with Whomod. If you didn't fuck with Whomod we wouldn't have said shit to you. So yeah, like the rest of the zombies you jumped on board.

He used the word family, I use the word daughter.

See, here you are talking about my parents but for all you know I could be an orphan? You've been rationalizing, just like everyone else that the internet isn't real yet here you are getting bent out of shape. All I can say is...thanks.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
And you dont know anything about me, but still decided to attack my mother.
You will say its cause you know I am an arsehole, and that would be exactly what I would say about you, so this still does not justify you stooping to rex levels!

Who cares if you are an orphan?
Nobody has attacked your family.

You made comments about my mother, and for all you know I could have been an orphan as well, so once again, your justification makes no sense!

And as for getting bent out of shape, nope.
I am merely trying to understand how you can be so deluded, and am trying to point out that you should maybe rethink a few things as they are not making you or Whomod look too wonderful right about now.

Have you never heard the saying "Two wrongs do not make a right"?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard