Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
Jump on the insult Wank & Cry bandwagon?
No shit dick, you came here and said you was raiding us, so why should I not insult you?

And for the record, it hasnt set me off, I am just amazed that you are so fucking blinded to your own hypocrisy, that you cannot see that insults against any member of your family should be treated equally.

As Whomod said, and I for once agree with him, doctoring pictures of him are fine, but involving "family" (his word) is wrong.
He did not specify it only included children, but you have used that as an excuse to come back here and get some form of vengeance on the likes of Joe and Grimm who insulted you when you was here before (and once again, I wasnt even involved in that, so I jumped on no bandwagon).
Lets see how unimportant your parents are when one of them dies shall we.
Then maybe you will start to understand why I do not differentiate between the importance of one family member over another.

Cause you don't know anything about me. I said we were raiding cause of what happened with Whomod. If you didn't fuck with Whomod we wouldn't have said shit to you. So yeah, like the rest of the zombies you jumped on board.

He used the word family, I use the word daughter.

See, here you are talking about my parents but for all you know I could be an orphan? You've been rationalizing, just like everyone else that the internet isn't real yet here you are getting bent out of shape. All I can say is...thanks.