Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
And you dont know anything about me, but still decided to attack my mother.
You will say its cause you know I am an arsehole, and that would be exactly what I would say about you, so this still does not justify you stooping to rex levels!

Who cares if you are an orphan?
Nobody has attacked your family.

You made comments about my mother, and for all you know I could have been an orphan as well, so once again, your justification makes no sense!

And as for getting bent out of shape, nope.
I am merely trying to understand how you can be so deluded, and am trying to point out that you should maybe rethink a few things as they are not making you or Whomod look too wonderful right about now.

Have you never heard the saying "Two wrongs do not make a right"?

I know you are a miserable sack of shit who mindlessly follows the crowd and a bully who needs to fuck with others.

What's deluded is you not grasping how someone can have diffrent priorities. I don't think making a generic mother fucker crack is as bad as calling someone a child beater. Deal with it.

I also know that you are a sad pathetic, hypocritical retard, so stop defending someone for generic family insults and stop saying I dont know you.
See how your logic works if I use it against you.
Maybe you should deal with it in your mentally unstable child molesting way!

The only thing said and pathetic is how you have to stick to this mindless argument. Remember when I said I could be an orphan and you said it doesn't matter cause no one attacked my family? Guess what moron you said "I'd like to see when you lose your parents..." so my point was and is you make no sense. This is just some feeble minded attempt to create hypocrisy where there is none. If you can't grasp there's a diffrence mothers and children than you are a hopeless douchebag.