Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
Who works at Target? Sammitch?

Yup.

Mr. "I went to college and you didn't?"

I have a better job than him and I haven't even graduated yet. I think it's time to retire that elitist smarm now. It carries no clout.

because working a retail job for three years is so indicative of one's career goals.

You work at Target while you finish school. He was prevented from going to school by joining the Marines and now that he's home has started attending college. Where is it that you're so far beyond him, is what I'm wondering?

well, there's spelling and grammar. not faking injuries and bailing out of commitments helps my cause a little. mostly I guess it's the fact that he's a whiny little tard who can't even hold his own on a message board without hiding behind 'pot, meet kettle' (translation: 'no, YOU are! ') and flailing around like a goldfish in a bucket of mop water until one of his little friends comes along to draw some fire off him.

The boy can't spell, I'll give you that. But neither can Steve Wozniak as he's admitted publically. The ability to spell is a poor judge of intellect.

That Marine thing...didn't happen.

Halo was the only one of us with the balls to come here and argue with you guys like he did. Very few people would be willing to take a board on completely outnumbered. Boy's got cajones.