Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
hey dude, I'm sure you're proud of 'going into' marines, but whatever floats your boat.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Truth is Sammitch, unlike most of the guys here you truly don't like me. Not because of an argument or a mob mentality, but something else. You are obsessed with trying to best me. From day one you followed me around with your obnoxious quips and spelling corrections wanting to get a "reaction" from me. And now the idea that somebody like me, who you want to believe is inferior, can do something like go into the Marines so you come up with the obvious insult "you faked an injury". It's really pathetic...but I approve. It makes my massive ego happy to know how intimidated you are by me. And I don't mean that in the usual way, I mean you are actually intimidated. Which is dumb cause I'm not all that intimidating. Ask Syd, I'm a big teddy bear.

For what it's worth, Halo, I can't fucking stand you either, because you're just so goddamned fake it makes me sick.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Excellent.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Wank and Cry is a cowardly liar.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Truth is Zzap, unlike most of the guys here you truly don't like rex. Not because of an argument or a mob mentality, but something else. You are obsessed with trying to best rex. From day one you followed rex around with your obnoxious quips and spelling corrections wanting to get a "reaction" from rex. And now the idea that somebody like rex, who you want to believe is inferior, can do something like go into the lure in an entire message board so you come up with the obvious insult "you faked an injury". It's really pathetic...but I approve. It makes rex massive ego happy to know how intimidated you are by rex.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
hey dude, I'm sure you're proud of 'going into' marines, but whatever floats your boat.

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Truth is Sammitch, unlike most of the guys here you truly don't like me. Not because of an argument or a mob mentality, but something else. You are obsessed with trying to best me. From day one you followed me around with your obnoxious quips and spelling corrections wanting to get a "reaction" from me. And now the idea that somebody like me, who you want to believe is inferior, can do something like go into the Marines so you come up with the obvious insult "you faked an injury". It's really pathetic...but I approve. It makes my massive ego happy to know how intimidated you are by me. And I don't mean that in the usual way, I mean you are actually intimidated. Which is dumb cause I'm not all that intimidating. Ask Syd, I'm a big teddy bear.

For what it's worth, Halo, I can't fucking stand you either, because you're just so goddamned fake it makes me sick.

Fake huh? At least I'm not some tool with no sense of character like you, PCG. You don't know me well enough to judge what's real. Truth you're just jumping on the bandwagon too. But hey, at least you were able to muster more of a reason than Sammitch.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
yeah, say he cant judge you while you judge sammitch...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

now knut is making a fool of me

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
yeah, say he cant judge you while you judge sammitch...

Who said you can't judge me? You can think I'm an asshole from here till the cows come home. But you have no idea if this is the way I act in the "real world" or what I generally feel so it's kinda dumb to call me fake. Feel free to call me an asshole.

For the record though, I think there's only a few of you capable of genuine thought.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

it's funny enough that the guys name is Wank and Cry!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
You can think I'm an asshole from here till the cows come home. But you have no idea if this is the way I act in the "real world" or what I generally feel so it's kinda dumb to call me

you want us to think this way about you but you cant do the same for us?

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
You can think I'm an asshole from here till the cows come home. But you have no idea if this is the way I act in the "real world" or what I generally feel so it's kinda dumb to call me

you want us to think this way about you but you cant do the same for us?

What are you talking about moron? I'm judging you guys by what you say. How the fuck is someone gonna call anybody fake over the internet? It's not like I have anything to worry about here. If anything this is more me than me in real life.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
[quote=Wank and Cry]You can think I'm an asshole from here till the cows come home. But you have no idea if this is the way I act in the "real world" or what I generally feel so it's kinda dumb to call me

What are you talking about moron? I'm judging you guys by what you say.

and we're just doing the same

If anything this is more me than me in real life.

now thats an extremely scary thought...

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
if this was real life, you would just fake an injury and run!

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

And you would never know cause you wouldn't leave your house.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
[quote=Wank and Cry]You can think I'm an asshole from here till the cows come home. But you have no idea if this is the way I act in the "real world" or what I generally feel so it's kinda dumb to call me

What are you talking about moron? I'm judging you guys by what you say.

and we're just doing the same

If anything this is more me than me in real life.

now thats an extremely scary thought...

PCG isn't doing the same. It's impossible to know if I'm fake. It's like calling me fat without having ever seen me. It's asinine.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

PCG isn't doing the same. It's impossible to know if I'm fake. It's like calling me fat without having ever seen me. It's asinine.

yeah because no one accuses someone of things on the internet without knowing them first...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

yeah because no one accuses someone of things on the internet without knowing them first...

You say that, but each of you have givin me plenty of reasons to think you are a douche.

Like you, you throw out these passive aggresive questions and statements as a way of calling attention to things you think our stupid yet you are incapable of thinking outside the box.

I say something specifically to PCG and you apply that logic to everything I've ever said in a cheap attempt at creating hypocrisy. All for the sake of going along with the mod. You're not a sycophant like Pro' but you are definetly a sheep.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
lies lies lies

LIAR! LIAR OF LIES!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

You say that, but each of you have givin me plenty of reasons to think you are a douche.

and youve given plenty of reasons for us to think that of you as well...

Like you, you throw out these passive aggresive questions and statements as a way of calling attention to things you think our stupid yet you are incapable of thinking outside the box.

fact?

I say something specifically to PCG and you apply that logic to everything I've ever said in a cheap attempt at creating hypocrisy. All for the sake of going along with the mod. You're not a sycophant like Pro' but you are definetly a sheep.

more facts?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

and youve given plenty of reasons for us to think that of you as well...

fact?

more facts?

No, opinions. But I believe them.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
and pcg has his opinons that he believes as well. as do I. just because some of them are in agreement about you doenst mean we are sheep.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
and pcg has his opinons that he believes as well.

Sure, it's his opinion, it's asinine though. There's no way of knowing it.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts

Fake huh? At least I'm not some tool with no sense of character like you, PCG. You don't know me well enough to judge what's real. Truth you're just jumping on the bandwagon too. But hey, at least you were able to muster more of a reason than Sammitch.

You're right. I have no way of telling what you're really like in real life. But I honestly picture you as the type who can't say jack shit to anyone's face, and sits around silently judging everyone he comes into contact with. Before you accuse me of the same, allow me to point out that I said silently.
Besides, with every post it becomes more and more apparent that you're completely full of shit.
I mean, fuck, I'm not exactly loved here, and that's fine. This place is a good way to kill some time. Few of the people here are actually fun to talk to, and if nothing else, watching all their goofy antics is enjoyable. Especially with fuckheads like you around here.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
and pcg has his opinons that he believes as well.

Sure, it's his opinion, it's asinine though. There's no way of knowing it.

no there isnt. so quit bitching about it

6000+ posts
6000+ posts

I say something specifically to PCG and you apply that logic to everything I've ever said in a cheap attempt at creating hypocrisy.

Well. Yeah.
If you adopt said logic for a single situation, yet fail to adhere to it in any other situation, what would you call it?

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
no pcg. its okay for wanky to do it. its just wrong for us as the badguys to do..

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
You're right. I have no way of telling what you're really like in real life. But I honestly picture you as the type who can't say jack shit to anyone's face, and sits around silently judging everyone he comes into contact with. Before you accuse me of the same, allow me to point out that I said silently.
Besides, with every post it becomes more and more apparent that you're completely full of shit.
I mean, fuck, I'm not exactly loved here, and that's fine. This place is a good way to kill some time. Few of the people here are actually fun to talk to, and if nothing else, watching all their goofy antics is enjoyable. Especially with fuckheads like you around here.

I'm not gonna call you fake or a coward, just an idiot with no insight.

What have I said that is bullshit? Specifically?

I'm picturing you as a foot in mouth guy who doesn't put much thought into anything so I doubt you'll be able to come up with anything.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
LIAR!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

I say something specifically to PCG and you apply that logic to everything I've ever said in a cheap attempt at creating hypocrisy.

Well. Yeah.
If you adopt said logic for a single situation, yet fail to adhere to it in any other situation, what would you call it?

Well no, jerkoff. I'm saying you can't really call anyone fake on the internet so K-nerd comes along and says I'm saying you can't have anything negative to say about me. It's completely diffrent.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
no pcg. its okay for wanky to do it. its just wrong for us as the badguys to do..

"Just let it go" K-nut...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
so K-nerd comes along and says I'm saying you can't have anything negative to say about me.

thats not what i said. and you dont have to call me names. i didnt call you any... \:\(

6000+ posts
6000+ posts

I'm not gonna call you fake or a coward, just an idiot with no insight.

How would you know that? You don't know how I think. So how can you judge that, unless you're just being hypocritical?
 Quote:

What have I said that is bullshit? Specifically?

Everything.

Quote:

I'm picturing you as a foot in mouth guy who doesn't put much thought into anything so I doubt you'll be able to come up with anything.

I actually put a great deal of thought into things that matter.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
so K-nerd comes along and says I'm saying you can't have anything negative to say about me.

thats not what i said. and you dont have to call me names. i didnt call you any... \:\(

That is what you said, K-nitwit.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts

Well. Yeah.

Well no, jerkoff. I'm saying you can't really call anyone fake on the internet so K-nerd comes along and says I'm saying you can't have anything negative to say about me. It's completely diffrent.

Way to go, resorting to sophomoric insults and bitching about what people say to you again. Still haven't answered the question.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
no my point was, while you were throwing out your opinion of sammitch and me (and anyone else for that matter) you got all pissy just cause pcg threw out his opinion of you.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Quote:
How would you know that? You don't know how I think. So how can you judge that, unless you're just being hypocritical?

I think it because you are throwing out a generic insult with nothing to back it up. When I ask for something to back up what you're saying all you can say is-

Quote:
Everything.

You can't even give me one example. That's weak and tells me you don't really know what you are talking about.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts

It's okay, knurkel. I hurt his feelings.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard