Quote:
Nice that he timed it just when a FUCKING airliner flew by. (You'll see)

If you paid attention, you would remember he set that up, the CIA program he had Lucius look into. DUH.

Quote:

The Bat-Man taking the fall for Two-Face's murders seemed just dumb.

Remember at the start with Sal when Bats breaks his ankles and Sal laughs, knowing Batman won't kill him? Yeah, Batman needs the rep with the thugs. He needs the criminals to THINK he will kill them. Plus it was him being a friend back to Harvey for taking the identity of Batman so they could catch Joker.

I think that was Sal. It really gets fuzzy right now.

ANYHOW! My spoilers... I loved the bit when Joker confronts the Mobsters. With the jacket of grenades and the "the television's plan.." and, shit, all the little ticks in his performance were GOLD, imo. I laughed so hard so many times. And when Joker visits Twofers in the hospital in the lady nurse costume, and then walks out... and the bad wiring on the explosives remote and jumping into the bus all shocked... omg, I laughed so hard I lost a few lines of dialogue.

And the clapping for the Commissioner, and "S-I-X!" and "What is it you want?" "My phone call." and what he really meant with the "HIT ME!" and and and... FANGIRL SQUEE HERE.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"