Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
really cool flick, the only two things that made me go ugh were:

Lucius(Morgan Freeman whining about using the cell phones to stop the Joker from killing millions

Ya know, there's something for the Politruk forum to discuss.

Quote:
The prisoner throwing the detonator overboard, that was corny as hell.

I disagree! You'd keep thinking the prisoners would over-throw the guards and bomb the civilian ferry, and instead he surprises us by showing moral strength and courage! Keep in mind that Joker wanted to make a "social experiment", which now failed.

Even more exciting was to see how the civilian passengers reacted to Joker's message/experiment.

Quote:
the two coolest parts:

the Harvey Dent swerve where he said he was Batman, they had me till Batman appeared and I was all like hey waitaminute!

the Samuel L Jackson cameo after the credits, for those that didn't see it Samuel is Big Words from the Newsboy Legion, he recruits Batman to join and take the place of Scrappy.

Lier! There was NOTHING after the credits!

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!