Quote:
Another reason I don't need a win is because I'm content knowing that everything the Insurgency stood for "wins" over anything the RKMB does. Friendship over betrayal, loyalty over back stabbing, support over gleefully emasculating each other. Yup. I'm pretty comfortable with our status as being better/superior to the RKMB.

Just for future reference, what is it classified as when you manipulate someone over the internet to say.... I don't know.... gain control of a message board by playing on that person's emotions, later you ban that very person from the boards, and then boast about how you easily manipulated that person by pretending to be nice? What is that called again? What's the word for that?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."