Quote:
other than directly disqualifying your statements? sure, i guess other than that, they mean (suspense dots) nothing.

So...me saying that I made a generic insult to Nowhereman about his mom is disqualified by me making a generic insult to Nowhereman about his mom? Wow. Only on Rob's board could that make any sense.

Quote:
um...

i'll allow this, prosecutor, because it just sounds so funny.

so, lets say i'm a wee bit wanky and i wanted to prove i enjoyed laughing at your expense, making you run in circles, and watching your repeated, ranting obsessions. what type of evidence would i be looking for?

i just want to make sure the evidence meets your qualifications.

Evidence of obsession? Well, for instance, if you (or your minions) were watching somebody's profile so closely that you knew the moment they logged in or out that could count as obsession. In fact...it pretty much does.

Quote:
you record my account-fuckery quotas? what constitutes an ordinary amount?

Let's see. In the six months I was here as a normal poster you altered...nobodies account. So yeah, it's out of the ordinary.

Quote:
it wasn't dodged. its all part of the same point above, where we talk about you because its fucking funny. you make us laugh. and the more often we discuss you, the more you march right back here with your cute lil stompy booties. you're like a wind up toy. so its double funny, because it keeps reinventing itself. like right here, in this thread.

Oh, so it's funny that you guys talk about us all the time but for us it's obsession? That's some double standard you got going. But anyway, you dodged my point. Either that or you are completely retarded for "wanking" about the things you all do. Do you even realize that this-

Quote:
however, continually logging out, reading anonymously, logging back in and responding to posts and posters you claim to not let bother you, discussing the past and new interpretations of it repeatedly in a private clubhouse, unable to move on, wanting desperately for us to know how you feel about something the rest of us had a good time with, especially when it'd be so easy for you to simply ignore us and move on...

-totally describes you and the other imbeciles of this board. Reading the Insurgency anonymously, posting at the Icon cbox, discussing us over pms (same fucking thing as a "private clubhouse"), saying that our posts don't bother you yet fussing about sigs, crying hypocracy, making your long posts (that according to you all constitutes a "meltdown"), and let's not forget your "Insurgency Roast" forum.

Quote:
sure, i don't have internevidence to prove it. i mean, aside from the thousands of threads where you can see us proving it (suspense dots!) but still.

i look forward to your entertaining response.

"heh", the deluded ramblings of internet morons such as yourselves isn't admissable in court.