Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Originally Posted By: The Dread Pirate Westley
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
Westley just proved my point well, he thinks that scientist who present opposing evidence should be ridiculed, the fact that the average temp is lower is of no concern to him, we still must fight global warming even if it doesn't exist!

Don't put words in my mouth. It's rude and violates my strict list of objects that belong in my mouth.

At no time did I say that a scientist should be ridiculed, I said that they are ridiculed. Graciously granting you the point.

And Global Warming does exist, as does Global Cooling. The Earth is dynamic, not static. You can deny either, warming or cooling, but it would be foolish given what we know of the history of the planet.

The planet began it's existence a burning, toxic wasteland and has cycled between what we call extreme hot, extreme cold, and temperate. It's fact.

It's fact? Did you bring back pictures from the time bubble? Almost every single scientific "fact" about the planet has been disproved within 20 years or so of the "fact" being held in high esteem.

I can remember when Pluto was a planet, can you remember back to that fact?

Thank you for proving my point about changing one's mind given new facts and consideration. You've been most helpful.

Last edited by The Dread Pirate Westley; 2008-08-05 12:54 AM.