Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

My raid had you idiots chasing your tails and making yourselfs out to be redundant, juvenile, helpless, pathetic, assholes who couldn't do anything more than hide behind circular logic and graemlins.

Dude, just let it go. You've gone past "amusingly delusional" with this tripe and landed square into "starting to deserve our pity."

"Your" raid resulted in your own board getting shut down, several posters defecting to join this one, this board seeing a huge increase in traffic, more money for Rob, and the guy who were claiming to defend (whomod) quitting yet again.

Seriously, if you can't see that you failed, and failed spectacularly, you've got a problem.

How is it that you guys who claim none of this shit is serious are so hellbent on declaring our raid a failure? If it means nothing to you than you shouldn't have to bend reality to make it seem we failed.

Iggy's board got shut down. We were gone by the time Invision collapsed the whole thing.

The only member who "defected" was Iggy (as opposed to you claiming "several" posters) and he's no big loss since he's not only dead weight but he was never a big poster anyway.

Whomod was never a big part of the raid anyway and hasn't quit anything.

Don't talk to me about being delusional or letting go G-man, cause you've just proven you have no idea what's going on. In fact, you prove that in just about every post you make.

I think it's more simple than that. More like, whenever you show up they just feel an overwhelming compulsion to mock you.