Originally Posted By: Pro
Bush is a Cocaine Addict! Bush Lied About his Military Record! Karl Rove is Guilty!

Yep. Broken.

Pro, on another thread, you claim to want some sort of meaningful dialogue about Obama.

However, the best you're coming up with there are slogans. Meanwhile, on this thread, you keep attacking Bush, who isn't even running...even after you've admitted the allegations about Obama's relationships with Wright and Ayers are suspicous and/or troubling:

I would agree about the pastor, I'm not certain it surprises me. It wasn't so much that the pastor was anti-American, but that he's anti-WHITE-American. You'll find that type of resentful racism in many black churches and/or groups. I'm not stereotyping, you understand. It's simply what it is. Should Obama have gotten out if he didn't agree with it? Absolutely. Am I convinced he carries a racial chip on his shoulder? ***** Having a relationship with Bill Ayers is very radical, I would agree. And, although neither has confirmed their "relationship" with each other, I will go ahead and give the Right the benefit of the doubt on this and say that they're probably friends.

And, when the fact you had to retreat to Bush-bashing is pointed out, you retreat to calling other posters liars, even though the record is clear that you were, in fact, the one who started posting the irrelevant anti-Bush (aka "Bush hate") rhetoric.

As for your more substantive point:

Bill Ayers never killed anyone. He blew up a statue quite a few times. But, he never took a life.

No one called him a murderer.

However, the fact he was lucky enough not to kill someone through his crimes doesn't make him less of a terrorist. Furthermore, as noted above, he's one of the few prominent violent radicals from that era who hasn't renounced his past actions.

I would also note that "at least his bombs didn't kill anybody" is not exactly the best justification for why you think someone is moral.

In fact, this begs the question: if you and Ray are correct, and Ayers is such a harmless, right-minded, fellow (who was completely justified in committing multiple reckless felonies that endangered anyone who happened to come near his work), why is Obama now acting so guilty about their relationship?