Originally Posted By: Prometheus
No need to be facetious, Doc. I was trying to respect your opinion, and be cordial with you. You have no concrete fact to back up your opinion. Just personal conjecture based on limited examples. You say it could be bad, I say it could be good. Either way, we're both guessing. Sorry if I don't bow down to your obvious superiority on the subject...

At least my conjecture is based on facts. I can point to Walter Reed, the ambulance company in nearby Alabama (the name escapes me at the moment) that was in the news recently due to it shutting down because it wasn't receiving money from Medicaid and Medicare on time, or the article that Lothar posted a while back about how British dentists were leaving the government controlled system because they weren't making enough money and only taking cash or private insurance patients. What are you presenting to bolster your opinion? Pro, we've been friends for a while; so you understand that I don't take any of this too seriously. You should also understand that I'm going to give you shit when you make a response that is essentially just 'nuh-uh!'. It was weak and beneath both of our intelligences because all it really says is that facts are useless. I do not believe your concept of gravity, Pro. You must travel to the future to prove to me that you're right. Seriously, guy, if you're going to participate, at least put some effort into it.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."