Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Dammit, I'm still at work so I don't have time to respond completely to your points. But, let's just say that while I concede that relative examples help to support your points, I still do not assume that it's a foregone certainty that it will play out exactly as you say. And I would think that for every bad example you choose to provide, there are numerous examples where UHC works in other countries. I am not saying I'm one-hundred-percent right, and you're completely wrong. But, I'm not going to go dig up twenty examples to support my position. If you want me to concede your point on this based solely on that fact, then I absolutely do. However, I still stand by my opinion on the subject and will need a lot more thorough examples of how the system doesn't work at all. As for taking it seriously or not, I hope you should know me well enough to know that I take very little on these boards seriously. Most especially NOT this forum...

If you can't respond to my points or won't, then don't. Just don't give me some weak ass bullshit 'you can't timetravel' write-off instead. I mean, you can come up with much better bullshit write-offs.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."