Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
Every time I praise those social programs, i'm praising America. Everytime I "attack" Bush for his questionable actions, I'm defending America. Every time I talk about what's wrong with America, I am defending America.

I'm sure you're defending an America, but it doesn't seem to be the one that actually exists. maybe in imaginary liberal america (pronounced marxist hippie fun land) your actions are pretty damn patriotic. in the real world, however, it's the same sort of America-bashing we've already got pretentious eurotrash for.

Ray actually expressed his feelings pretty profoundly and fairly. And all you have in return is to insult him and question his patriotism? Who are you to decide if he's right or wrong? What makes your beliefs and political edicts superior to his? What you're saying is that if anyone questions or is critical of the federal government, then they're not patriotic, "true" Americans. So, then, I should lump you in with the Nazis (pronounced fascist dictatorial holocaust land) because you obey and praise the Federal Administration without question?

call a spade a spade.

That's rassict!

Last edited by iggy; 2008-08-20 6:51 PM. Reason: fixed