Originally Posted By: the G-man
Yeah, Pro, when you start treating the "Pro likes Halle Berry's Catwoman" stuff like a slight on the level of attacking your family (something I'm not doing, just drawing parallel between your reaction to wife jokes and whomod's reaction to daughter jokes), it's pretty damning against you on the whole "sand in the vagina" thing.

You mean other than pointing out your methods of attack? Don't be scared if I see right through you. I would think I'm not the only one. You're obvious in every post, G. You try to project this image of maturity and intelligence, and to be "above" childish thinking. Yet, it's very known how you like to follow whoever you disagree with around these boards, taking petty little shots at them. Fact.

Besides, it's readily apparent that you guys have adapted the term "Sand in Vagina/Sandy Vagina" to equate to "Pro disagreeing with me". How transparent.

Quote:
You've been back on the rag ever since the whole Halle Berry Catwoman thing, that's a matter of record.

In your opinion. Or could it be that I haven't changed at all, and it upsets you when someone doesn't just get angry and throw retorts at you? Or perhaps it's because you're not quite as clever as you believe yourself, and don't like being shown up in front of others? It bothers you when you have no power over anyone. That's a consensus matter of record.

Quote:
Now go back to reading your Spider-buggy comics.

Ah...a 'Spider-Buggy' reference. How "unexpected" (Textbook G-Man #2) Are you going to list every time I've disagreed with you from every thread, in every forum now? You've used 'Spider-Buggy' and 'Halle Berry'. What's next? I'm bald? Some sly, covert comment about my wife? Just curious...