Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
So, when these same people supported George W. Bush four years ago, what was your reason for that?

All I'm saying is that soldiers are no different than anyone else. They vote the way they do for a lot of reasons, some of which I might agree with, some of which I might not.

But, unlike you, I'm not going to assume they're some sort of uniform voting bloc or attack them when I disagree with their choice.

I think Teddy Roosevelt was the one who said "you don't change horses midstream". That's my big reason. Presidents have never been outed at 4 years in a time of war. Besides, 2004 was a_lot different. The Iraq war was only in it's infancy of controversy and since then you have other fuck ups like Katrina, Guantanamo, CIA leaks, high gas prices, a fucked up economy, and other factors that have blemished the Republicans.

But you're are backpeddling. You limited the reason for troops to vote for Obama to being minorities and youth. So if anyone is insulting someone for having a differing opinion [fragment]. [Be]cause I KNOW I never did.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ