g-man, i will never find the label "liberal" to be insulting.
and so far the only "bad" thing about the insurgency seems to be that they're liberal. and though i found their raid tactics to be incredibly juvenile and impotent (a sign i'm not connected to them, raiding is my greatest superpower) i have found the posters to be sincere people with sincere beliefs.
you and rex seem incapable of actually responding to what i have to say so you resort to childish name calling (i expect nothing less from a cunt who voted twice for a retard).

but please don't ever think i'll find being called a liberal insulting. i'm proud to be liberal.

now that we've talked about the important campaign issue of ray adler, do you have any thoughts on Mccain and the stories about him in the news (the houses, veteran issues, his using his POW time as campaign leverage). you seem content to just attack obama and repeat the same tired phrases over and over again, while i'm both discussing obama and mccain. seriously, look at this thread. a quick scroll of the past few weeks is basically either an obama attack or a poll about mccain winning some poll. if he's so great, defend him. or is your conservative pride limited to attacking liberal posters and obama but offering nothing positive about your guy?

Bow ties are coool.