Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
...why I should vote for your candidate. So why don't you both do that. I'm a social liberal, economic conservative, mostly moderate person. I admit to being politically apathetic but I do make it a point to vote. Why should I vote for your guy?

Because, if you're a moderate, his record shows that, overall, McCain is the more moderate candidate.

Mccain may not be a neocon but he is in line with the policies of Bush.
So Joe Mama needs to ask himself if he wants 4-8 more years of this chaos.

Quote:
Furthermore, McCain has decades of experience in both the military and civilian government, and is highly regarded on both sides of the political aisle as a statesman and leader who governs based upon competence and personal honor.

Mccain is old, too old at this point. There comes a point when wisdom gives way to the natural wear and tear on the body.
Biden has more experience than Mccain, is a tad bit younger, and will provide a good balance to Obama's lack of longterm politics. Which I think is what we need. Obama has idealism that will be tempered and guided by Biden's experience. So he gets the benefit of that experience without the flaw of cynicism and willingness to compromise and play "politics" that comes with years in Washington.

Bow ties are coool.