[quote=the G-man]I'm not running, ray...and the real issue was-as you presented it-McCain's actions vis a vis Obama and vice versa.

Quote:
Finally, stop bitching about me "editing your post".
I made it a point to insert "****" in the place of the deleted material, which every one knows is done to indicated that quoted material was deleted precisely because I knew you'd whine about it otherwise.

yes, and those stars were the bulk of my post and my thoughts on the actual election. those were actually neutral ones too, an analysis of things. you obviously have no interest in an actual political discussion because you chose to only respond to the segment that would start another flame war. i thought i made a good point about Mccain having a harder time next week because he has to walk a fine line with bush.
this is like the third time this week that i've devoted time to putting down some thoughts to spark an interesting discussion, and you've just continued the fighting. i honestly think that you only come here to do that. most of us here reveal bits about ourselves, who we are, and have some points of real conversation, but you keep to being "g-man" the guy who starts shit.

Bow ties are coool.