Originally Posted By: Jason E. Perkins
I haven't been to CNN or any other liberally-biased news source, yet. Seems every article online is written by a conservative.

As an Obama fan, though, I have to say I think the reactions I've seen have been pretty funny. The same people who have said over and over again that Obama is too inexperienced are out there saying that Palin is a great pick, because she's a new, fresh face. Her "lack of experience" isn't a problem, even though she has served zero time in national government and has spent much less time in leadership. She has no experience overseas.

Honestly, having read up on her recently (because I had no idea who she was before this) Palin seems like a good person and perhaps even a good candidate, but the GOP has lost all the hits it can make against Obama (the ones based on reality and non-self serving issues anyway). And the only thing supporters have been able to say good about her is that she's young, very different from what we're used to, and hot.

The RNC will be very interesting.

Considering Obama went for Biden, the one lauded for experience, I'd say McCain going for Palin was a tit for tat that made their mutual experience meters reciprocal.

It was good strategic move from both a feminist angle and a experience angle I'd say..

Last edited by Pariah; 2008-08-29 8:46 PM.