Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 42 43
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
The only way that an argument about experience works for you (the left) in this election is if you assume that a VP is running the show. Hence my observation that the argument for Obama-Biden boils down to an argument that the VP will be running things behind the scenes.

that's the difference between bush/cheney thinking and obama. cheney is bush's dad's friend, he knew him when bush was the spoiled drunken kid. cheney also has been unlike any other VP in history, he acts like he runs his own show with his own agenda (like that bit last year about him not being part of either branch of government). cheney did weird stuff that always seemed like some supervillain plot. you can't really compare him to any VP before or (hopefully) after.
no VP will probably ever be like that again. if Biden serves in the normal capacity of the job then he'll be an advisor and a statesman. that's where experience is valuable. also his senate career will be a huge asset as president of the senate, he knows who's who and has lots of social connections to help gather support for issues.

I don't know anything about Palin except that she's a milf. I'm not sure what she adds other than the diversity of her gender. but as I said a VP is seasoning so that's not necessarily wrong to just pick a woman for the sake of having a woman.

Bow ties are coool.
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
. Cheney is like an evil mastermind behind the scenes in a man-sized safe in his home (which was removed from googlmaps). The company he ran got several no bid contracts in Iraq. That will translate to a lot of money once he leaves office and cracks into the blind trust that he put his Haliburton stock into. Cheney is creepy, his experience always seemed to involve creepy things, the things he said were creepy. And he shot a man in the face and then kept it quiet for a few days.

Not to mention that Cheney, if memory serves, was hired by Bush to find a good running mate, and after all that money, he said "MEEEEE!!!!"

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

it's totally different. Cheney is like an evil mastermind behind the scenes in a man-sized safe in his home (which was removed from googlmaps). The company he ran got several no bid contracts in Iraq. That will translate to a lot of money once he leaves office and cracks into the blind trust that he put his Haliburton stock into. Cheney is creepy, his experience always seemed to involve creepy things, the things he said were creepy. And he shot a man in the face and then kept it quiet for a few days.
I think bush and cheney are the most disgusting and yes evil men to occupy that office. I may talk about Mccain agreeing with bush and voting with him way too often, but i don't think anyone will ever be as bad as bush/cheney. you can't draw comparisons between biden and cheney.

Putting aside our disagreements on whether or not Cheney and Bush are evil incarnate, you need to remember that, back in 2000, Cheney was generally thought of in terms similar to those in which you think of Biden: an well-respected foreign policy expert and old Washington hand, who was supposed to balance the alleged inexperience of the younger guy on the top of the ticket:
  • Cheney, 59, comes to the table with a resume that looks nearly ideal. He has experience as an elected official, at a high level inside the White House and in running a major federal agency.

Scott Reed, the former campaign manager for Bob Dole's 1996 run for the White House, said Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation" that Cheney would bring a keen understanding of Washington to the Bush campaign. "He'd probably almost be like a prime minister with helping to set up the White House, setting an agenda and dealing with Congress," Reed said.

Cheney graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1965 and worked in several lower- to mid-level posts in the Nixon administration in the late 1960s and early 1970s. After leaving the administration to briefly work in the private sector, he returned to the political arena when Gerald Ford became president after Nixon's resignation.

After Ford left office, Cheney was elected to Wyoming's sole House seat, eventually rising to minority whip. He resigned the post when the elder Bush asked him to serve as defense secretary.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The only way that an argument about experience works for you (the left) in this election is if you assume that a VP is running the show.

Or if you believe that a lack of Washington experience can be a helpful too.

Let me be clear: I'm not saying that Biden's experience adds to the ticket. I'm not saying that Palin's lack of experience takes anything away. I've never spoken about polls or voting. Seems some people think I have.

What I'm saying that a VP choice is important functionally. Even if a VP doesn't become President, even if he or she doesn't become a name in history, the choice of VP still holds the potential for great impact. Even if people vote based on the name at the top of the ticket, the VP is one heartbeat away from the presidency, as has been said.

Again, that's what I've been talking about.

However, if you want to talk about the effects on the polls, fine. Do I think it'll make an impression? Yes. First, she's a woman, and we can only wait and see how Hillary supporters will react. On the other hand, she lacks experience and is untested, two things McCain has hit Obama on, again and again. Okay, so if people vote based on the top of the ticket, how are they going to react to McCain choosing a #2 who holds the same "negative" qualities? How will he answer to that? Will he say that Palin has more executive experience than Obama, so it's okay? Only the hardcore right will eat that filet.

Will this lead to a bump in the polls for McCain or the opposite? I don't know and I'm not speculating. I'll wait till after the RNC to see.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

it's totally different. Cheney is like an evil mastermind behind the scenes in a man-sized safe in his home (which was removed from googlmaps). The company he ran got several no bid contracts in Iraq. That will translate to a lot of money once he leaves office and cracks into the blind trust that he put his Haliburton stock into. Cheney is creepy, his experience always seemed to involve creepy things, the things he said were creepy. And he shot a man in the face and then kept it quiet for a few days.
I think bush and cheney are the most disgusting and yes evil men to occupy that office. I may talk about Mccain agreeing with bush and voting with him way too often, but i don't think anyone will ever be as bad as bush/cheney. you can't draw comparisons between biden and cheney.

Putting aside our disagreements on whether or not Cheney and Bush are evil incarnate, you need to remember that, back in 2000, Cheney was generally thought of in terms similar to those in which you think of Biden: an well-respected foreign policy expert and old Washington hand, who was supposed to balance the alleged inexperience of the younger guy on the top of the ticket:

and lex luthor was a respected businessman until he got to the oval office and his evilness was made public.

Bow ties are coool.
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
. Cheney is like an evil mastermind behind the scenes in a man-sized safe in his home (which was removed from googlmaps). The company he ran got several no bid contracts in Iraq. That will translate to a lot of money once he leaves office and cracks into the blind trust that he put his Haliburton stock into. Cheney is creepy, his experience always seemed to involve creepy things, the things he said were creepy. And he shot a man in the face and then kept it quiet for a few days.

Not to mention that Cheney, if memory serves, was hired by Bush to find a good running mate, and after all that money, he said "MEEEEE!!!!"

isn't that the plot of some romantic comedy? jennifer lopez a matchmaker who falls for the guy she's trying to set up with a girl.

i don't get how anyone supports him. the no bid contracts in Iraq that he gave haliburton will make him millions of dollars. it's unfortunately legal because he put the stock into a blund trust that he won't touch until he's out of office.

Bow ties are coool.
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
She's pretty hot.

Her tits get my vote.

Four years of Vice President Boobs?

Sign me up for that shit.

Yeah!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
 Originally Posted By: rex
the candidate who's running on change picked the old white man and the other guy choose a woman for VP. Makes no sense at all.

it does make sense for both of them. Obama is already the first black nominee, he picked Biden to add experience and blue collar cred. Mccain is an old white guy so he picked a woman to add the diversity angle to his campaign and probably also as an extra lure to the Hillary supporters who wanted a woman to be elected.

Anyone who wanted hillary elected is too retarded to vote republican.
the party that elected bush?

A vote for Palin is a vote for bush!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jason E. Perkins
But, seriously, Jason: Palin is no less qualified to be President than Obama (may be more so given her executive experience) and, unlike Obama she isn't running for the top slot.

So, as BSAMS pointed out, it's pretty foolish for people to complain about her experience if they're backing Obama.

If Palin were at the top of the GOP ticket you might have a point, but she isn't.

I totally agree that it's foolish for people to complain about her lack of experience. I alluded to that above.

However, I disagree with the rest of your post. The VP pick is just as important as the Presidential. The simple fact is that A VP CAN become President if something happens to the #1 honcho. That's part of the reason the VP is there. It's happened before, of course, and the VP-become-President was no less powerful or important than the man he replaced. And the VP choice is even more important in this election, since we're dealing with two presidential candidates with increased likelihoods of death during service.

So if you're going to say that Obama's lack of experience is a bad thing, then sorry, but Palin's is just as bad. If Palin's freshness is good, Obama's is just as good.
A Governor makes more decisions in a week than a Senator does in 6 months. There is a reason why many Senators that were shoe-ins for their party's nomination always somehow end up losing to a governor or earn the nomination only to lose the Presidency to a Governor. I think JFK was the last Senator to win the Presidency. That was a long time ago and there is a reason for that.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
And the VP choice is even more important in this election, since we're dealing with two presidential candidates with increased likelihoods of death during service.

Who is at an increased likelihood? McCains cancer is in remission, and Obama is in peak shape?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

isn't that the plot of some romantic comedy? jennifer lopez a matchmaker who falls for the guy she's trying to set up with a girl.

i don't get how anyone supports him. the no bid contracts in Iraq that he gave haliburton will make him millions of dollars. it's unfortunately legal because he put the stock into a blund trust that he won't touch until he's out of office.
Cheney was worth well over 100 million before the 2000 election. He was never in it for the money.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: The New Adventures of Old PJP
I'm pretty happy! This has energized me as far as being excited for a McCain Presidency.

What happened to your love affair with moderate or middle man politicians? Palin seems too right of center for you to identify with

This is exactly what I didn't want to hear from other people supporting my (reluctant) candidate; "There's a woman on McCain's ticket! This is cooler than sliced bread!"

Now I'm gonna be standing in the ballot line with a bunch of feminists who are only voting Conservative because there's a woman on the ticket. At least if it were Condi, I'd know feminists hate her too much to go for her as a woman, but with Palin coming out of left...Er, right field as a soccer mom, McCain's become all r0x0r and shit.

And then, of course, there's going to be a whole bunch of fucktards voting for boobs.

Fuck this! I hate myself even more for voting for this man now.

if you masturbated then you would understand.

ray i think we've found some political middle ground.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
I'm talking about the fact that a VP pick is potentially as important as the choice for President.

You're gonna have quite a but of trouble making this fly.

You still haven't caught up with the thread, have you?

Sorry, but I didn't see "I'm talking about the fact that a VP pick is potentially as important as the choice for President," earlier in the thread.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

It's not the same thing because most people really vote for who they think will be the best President. There's more wiggle room when it comes to VP picks. Besides McCain just has to keep running spots with Biden talking about Obama's lack of experience & leave it at that.

More wiggle room based on what, exactly? Perceptions? Because that's the only thing you offer.

I'm not talking about perception. I'm talking about the fact that a VP pick is potentially as important as the choice for President. I'm not talking about polls or votes. I'm talking about the stuff that happens after the swearing in.

but VPs aren't really seen like that. no matter what comments are made about them being a heartbeat away from the job, VP picks are about seasoning. Adding some little touch that the candidate lacks, or having some demographic/regional pull the candidate may need to win.

Obama would need an entire oregano factory...

Pariah #998799 2008-08-29 10:42 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I'm pretty happy! This has energized me as far as being excited for a McCain Presidency.

What happened to your love affair with moderate or middle man politicians? Palin seems too right of center for you to identify with

This is exactly what I didn't want to hear from other people supporting my (reluctant) candidate; "There's a woman on McCain's ticket! This is cooler than sliced bread!"

Now I'm gonna be standing in the ballot line with a bunch of feminists who are only voting Conservative because there's a woman on the ticket. At least if it were Condi, I'd know feminists hate her too much to go for her as a woman, but with Palin coming out of left...Er, right field as a soccer mom, McCain's become all r0x0r and shit.

And then, of course, there's going to be a whole bunch of fucktards voting for boobs.

I'm still more right of center than left. Just because I don't share your zeal for killing Mexicans and not allowing fair immigration for all ethnic groups doesn't mean I'm not a Republican. I'm socially liberal and everything else is conservative.

PJP #998800 2008-08-29 10:44 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

I'm still more right of center than left. Just because I don't share your zeal for killing Mexicans and not allowing fair immigration for all ethnic groups doesn't mean I'm not a Republican. I'm socially liberal and everything else is conservative.

what about Skrulls?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
not them they killed my son.

PJP #998803 2008-08-29 10:46 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
it should be noted also that PJP has always stood firmly behind MILFs.....

PJP #998804 2008-08-29 10:46 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
A Governor makes more decisions in a week than a Senator does in 6 months.

Not in this case, actually.

Quote:
There is a reason why many Senators that were shoe-ins for their party's nomination always somehow end up losing to a governor or earn the nomination only to lose the Presidency to a Governor.

Well, it sure as heck ain't experience. Political experience hasn't been a major factor in a presidential election in a very long time.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Quote:

Sure Obama has a weak voting record in the Illinois senate, but there is no reason to totally marginalize him.

Pariah #998806 2008-08-29 10:48 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sorry, but I didn't see "I'm talking about the fact that a VP pick is potentially as important as the choice for President," earlier in the thread.

You get one pass. Then, death by snoo snoo.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
And the VP choice is even more important in this election, since we're dealing with two presidential candidates with increased likelihoods of death during service.

Who is at an increased likelihood? McCains cancer is in remission, and Obama is in peak shape?

Both. McCain is old and Barack Obama is black.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Both. McCain is old and Barack Obama is black.

So race and age make them more likely to die? McCain is pretty healthy, you dont just fall over becasue your in your 70's, you could but you are as likely as if you are in your 50's if your healthy. Unless I missed something healthy black dudes in their 50's dont just fall over becasue they are black.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122002155637283431.html?mod=yhoofront

Quote:
Gov. Sarah Palin has always been a runner. Her parents were marathoners and high school track and cross-country coaches. "Running was a family affair," she says. "I didn't have much choice. Thankfully, I've never tired of it."

Gov. Palin, a mother of five kids, says exercise is still very much a "family thing." She and her husband, Todd, also an athlete, named their first son Track because he was born in that sport's season. Gov. Palin (above, near Mendenhall Glacier, outside of Juneau) and her family live in Wasilla, about 45 miles north of Anchorage.

Workout

"Conventional running is my sanity," Gov. Palin says. Having recently given birth to her fifth child, the governor is trying to get back to her old workout routine. She was running 7 to 10 miles almost every day but switched to aerobics classes at her gym when she became pregnant. She has worked her way back up to running three miles every other day.

In the summer, when it's always light, she'll sometimes run as late as midnight. In the dead of winter, when it's dark, she sneaks in an afternoon run, or else grudgingly runs on the treadmill at home or at the gym in the evening. Gov. Palin keeps dumbbells at home, but she says most of her upper body strength comes from snowmobiling with her family. "It's the best upper body workout you could ever have," she says. "You're maneuvering through hundreds of pounds of powder." (Todd is a four-time champion of the Tesoro Iron Dog, the world's longest snowmobile race.)
[sarah palin]
Brian Adams for WSJ. Magazine
Gov. Palin in Juneau, Alaska

Diet pitfall

"My family and I eat a healthy diet heavy in wild Alaskan seafood, moose, caribou and fresh fruit," she says. "I guess my biggest pitfall is breakfast. I know it's the most important meal of the day but I still haven't bought into it. I hate to admit it, but a skinny white-chocolate mocha is my staple in the morning."

Workout gear

"My ideal fantasy is to be running on a hot dusty road just wearing running shorts and some kind of top that wicks away sweat. But in reality I'm running in 20-below temperatures, so I wear layers of fleece and always a good outdoor waterproof trail shoe. Right now I've been running in Nike Air Structure Triax. And I always wear sunglasses. My kids tell me to put them on so I don't freak people out when they see me with a goofy hairdo and no makeup."

While I'm working out

"I'm thinking about my next speech. I usually write my best speeches and letters [in my head] while out running. That is my inspired time."

Postworkout food

"Nothing. I just drink water."

Workout pitfall

"Being pregnant every few years. If I get lazy and go weeks or months without exercising it's not because of circumstances but because I'm being less disciplined. Shame on me."

great article, more women could learn from her!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Quote:
There is a reason why many Senators that were shoe-ins for their party's nomination always somehow end up losing to a governor or earn the nomination only to lose the Presidency to a Governor.

Well, it sure as heck ain't experience. Political experience hasn't been a major factor in a presidential election in a very long time.
Either way Dude it will be historic and good for America. It's time to start thinking about other people to lead us instead of the same old good old boys. Obviously I'm for McCain and you for Obama but side by side we could live in harmony like ebony and ivory keys on a piano.

One thing that still irks me about Obama though is his lack of substance. Here is a guy many of us don't really trust and he keeps talking about change and how McCain's policies are wrong but yet he never ever gives a plan on how he would accomplish his goals.....he just attacks McCain. Even in his speech last night ( which I thought was a great moment for the country in all honesty ) All he did was attack McCain and try to give that weak really weak bullshit argument that this would be a third Bush term. No substance. He is relying on his rock star celebrity status but let me tell you he may get his ass kicked in the debates. Hilary put him in his place a few times.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

So race and age make them more likely to die? McCain is pretty healthy, you dont just fall over becasue your in your 70's, you could but you are as likely as if you are in your 50's if your healthy.

You do realize, of course, that you're trying to argue that McCain's advanced age doesn't make him more likely to die, right? I mean, I can understand it if you're trying to say he won't necessarily die. That's very true. But trying to say that a 72 year old is no more likely to die in the next 4 years than, say, a 50 year old?

Quote:
Unless I missed something healthy black dudes in their 50's dont just fall over becasue they are black.

The increased likelihood of assassination based on Obama's race.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
"Jason Perkins 2005 was the greatest poster ever. Now he is a shell of his former self."

PJP #998820 2008-08-29 10:59 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Quote:

Quote:

Either way Dude it will be historic and good for America. It's time to start thinking about other people to lead us instead of the same old good old boys. Obviously I'm for McCain and you for Obama but side by side we could live in harmony like ebony and ivory keys on a piano.

One thing that still irks me about Obama though is his lack of substance. Here is a guy many of us don't really trust and he keeps talking about change and how McCain's policies are wrong but yet he never ever gives a plan on how he would accomplish his goals.....he just attacks McCain. Even in his speech last night ( which I thought was a great moment for the country in all honesty ) All he did was attack McCain and try to give that weak really weak bullshit argument that this would be a third Bush term. No substance. He is relying on his rock star celebrity status but let me tell you he may get his ass kicked in the debates. Hilary put him in his place a few times.

Yeah I mean if he really wanted change then why Biden? If he didnt want politics as usual, why attack ads that don't talk about the issues? McCain isnt a 3rd Bush term, yet that's his talking pints. Tell us what you want to do and how you will do it. Empty promises dont cut it. McCain has a track record of making things work, and work well. Obama doesn't so he needs to tell us about it, with something more than wishes and good speaking skills.

PJP #998821 2008-08-29 10:59 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

PJP #998822 2008-08-29 11:02 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Get me those whores you promised and I will consider your proposal.

Quote:

I have to disagree. Obama spent a good amount of his speech last night outlining his goals as President. He outlined his plan as much as most candidates.

I should know, I've watched it twice so far.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

So race and age make them more likely to die? McCain is pretty healthy, you dont just fall over becasue your in your 70's, you could but you are as likely as if you are in your 50's if your healthy.

You do realize, of course, that you're trying to argue that McCain's advanced age doesn't make him more likely to die, right? I mean, I can understand it if you're trying to say he won't necessarily die. That's very true. But trying to say that a 72 year old is no more likely to die in the next 4 years than, say, a 50 year old?

Quote:
Unless I missed something healthy black dudes in their 50's dont just fall over becasue they are black.

The increased likelihood of assassination based on Obama's race.

I'm saying that a healthy 72 year old is not much more likely to fall over than a healthy 50 year old yes. People in their 70's are more likely to be unhealthy than those in their 70's but from what I understand his health is fine(this might not be true).

You do realize of course you're trying to say that a racist has a better shot at killing our President than Al Queda, Iran, or even the KGB right? YOu think Al Queda doesnt want any US president dead? Leave it up to the left to find a racist nutjob more dangerous than Al Queda.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Get me those whores you promised and I will consider your proposal.

Quote:

I have to disagree. Obama spent a good amount of his speech last night outlining his goals as President. He outlined his plan as much as most candidates.

I should know, I've watched it twice so far.

Pretty words wont achieve foals. It's like Bill Clinton said candidate A may represent all your hopes and dreams, candidate B may represent 50% of them but if candidate A cant achieve any of them and candidate B can achieve the 50% who is your better choice?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Furthermore, as I recall, McCain called Biden to congratulate him on being nominated for VP.

I guess we know who's the class act in this campaign.

According to NBC news, Obama and Biden both called to congratulate Palin. That's fairly classy as well.

Yeah, to be fair, Fox has reported that, while the Obama campaign staff first put out an attack on Palin, Obama and Biden put out a separate statement that was congratulatory and gracious.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:

I'm saying that a healthy 72 year old is not much more likely to fall over than a healthy 50 year old yes. People in their 70's are more likely to be unhealthy than those in their 70's but from what I understand his health is fine(this might not be true).

His health condition has been kept largely under wraps. And the older you get the more likely you are to suddenly take a turn for the worse.

Quote:
You do realize of course you're trying to say that a racist has a better shot at killing our President than Al Queda, Iran, or even the KGB right?

No, I'm not. I'm saying that Obama's race adds the "racist nutjob" element to the mix. On top of Al Queda, Iran, the KGB, and others, Obama has to worry about the racists of America.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
So, the argument for Obama is "don't worry, someone will kill him and the we'll have Biden"? I can't believe that.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Pretty words wont achieve foals. It's like Bill Clinton said candidate A may represent all your hopes and dreams, candidate B may represent 50% of them but if candidate A cant achieve any of them and candidate B can achieve the 50% who is your better choice?

Bill Clinton also said Obama is the man to lead America.

Just because his words are pretty doesn't mean Obama won't make a good President. The idea that good oratory skills are a bad thing is something only a Bush supporter could say, methinks.

McCain doesn't represent any of my hopes and dreams, by the way, so if Obama can achieve 50% of mine, that's far better.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Bill Clinton also said Obama is the man to lead America.

Bill Clinton was also told, in no uncertain term, that if Hillary wanted a future in DNC politics he had better stop taking shots at Obama and get on board immediately.

Count on it.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
strategerie.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
So, the argument for Obama is "don't worry, someone will kill him and the we'll have Biden"? I can't believe that.

No, but sort of. The argument is that the choices of Biden and Palin are important because whoever is chosen for President could die before 2013.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I'm sorry but I'd rather vote for a President, not a hypothetical.

Page 3 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard