Originally Posted By: the G-man
The only comparison anyone was making between Chappaquiddick and a multiple murder was how foolish it was to argue that a dangerous crime isn't relevant to the present if it occurred when you (or Obama) were very young.

stabbing a pregnant woman and her friends is different than pulling yourself out of a car crash and fleeing the scene through the dark night. at worst kennedy is guilty of DUI and negligence. and kennedy has paid for that by being rightfully locked out of the presidency. considering his family, that's a big thing. unless you're implying he knew she was still alive in an air pocket and purposefully left her there to die.
and what does Obama have to do with that car accident?
in all honesty, this goes too far. i was away for a few hours and coming back to this is just so ridiculous. you didn't even do the clever thing and find the many quotes about bush's DUI that i've made. instead you all chose to attack me and basically say I'm condoning murder. That I actually find offensive. But it's what you guys do. You don't like Obama so you call him a muslim terrorist, you imply that because he is friends with some college proffessor (which is the person he met and got to know, not the young ayers who was in the underground) then he is a terrorist, you say because a man he's known 20 years gave a speech about race on a day Obama wasn't there that Obama hates America.
You attack whomod and me and any liberal for posting views you don't like. you try and turn them into jokes for the crime of being liberal. You don't do point by point debate to make your point, you attack the poster for daring to see things the way they do. And then when people call you on it, you just cherry pick the quoting so that you can make them seem irrational.

Bow ties are coool.