Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Quote:
McCain has made it fairly clear during the last few years that he's against a woman's right to choose

Actually I think he is for a child's right to live.

Palin is not going to win Hilary Dems, but she may sway undecided women. The abortion issue has widely been reported even by the liberal media as a undeciding factor amongst moderates.

I think the fact that she put the life of her child with a disability ahead of her career ambitions(which she actually continued with her children), is inspiring to women, and people in general.

You might be right but, my guess is that most of the undecided women are pro-choice.

And I don't know that you can say that she put the life of Trig ahead of her career. She had the child, she went back to work...just like millions of other women. I think it's cool that she chose to do the right thing and have the baby regardless of the fact that he's a special needs child. I agree that it's inspriring. But don't make her out to be a hero for doing it...not when there are thousands of women who make the same choice every day but, have fewer resources that Gov. Palin.

Now, if she'd quit her job or turned down the VP spot because Trig needs more care, THAT would be putting him ahead of her political ambitions.

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love