Originally Posted by Pariah
Actually, I'd say Ruby is the "star witness" at this point.

Actually, I'd say your prediction gets funnier the more time goes on...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...erturn-election-rusty-bowers/3839579001/

PHOENIX – Republican Speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives Rusty Bowers said Friday that pleas from some GOP lawmakers to overturn the results of the state's presidential election are illegal and "cannot and will not" happen.

Republican state Reps. Mark Finchem and Kelly Townsend spent much of the day imploring their fellow legislators on social media to overturn the election results in favor of President Donald Trump.

Bowers said such action would be both illegal and inappropriate.

"As a conservative Republican, I don’t like the results of the presidential election," Bowers said in a prepared statement. "I voted for President Trump and worked hard to reelect him. But I cannot and will not entertain a suggestion that we violate current law to change the outcome of a certified election."

Also...

The Washington Post has reported that Trump has collected more than $200 million in campaign donations after he lost the national election as supporters cling to hopes that the election can be reversed through the courts or state legislatures. The campaign sent more than 500 email pleas for cash since the election that often, if not always, repeat misleading claims the election was stolen, according to the Post.

Trump fleecing his moron followers one more time before he leaves office...