Thread Like Summary
iggy
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by iggy
iggy
TRUMP LOST!

whistle

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Originally Posted by Wonder Doofus
aahhh panic cry cry cry cry cry

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol pwn3d
Liked Replies
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
I did enjoy seeing the results though:)
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Are you thinking it’s going to matter to trumpers that their partisan recount ended up making their guy an even bigger loser? WB and that gang will just have more accusations. Democracy is their enemy and like a police officer on Jan 6 they will try to beat the shit out of while playing the victim.
1 member likes this
by MisterJLA
MisterJLA
Originally Posted by Pariah
Poor MEM. Still looking for a Fait Accompli.

Link - WT: GOP electors cast votes for Trump in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania

• Republican electors in Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania cast votes for President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence on Monday in hopes a court might overturn Joseph R. Biden’s win, even as the Electoral College voted across the nation to certify the Democrat’s victory.

Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer said Republican electors met at the state capitol to cast votes for Mr. Trump because a Trump campaign lawsuit challenging the state’s election is still pending.

“Had we not meet today and cast our votes, the President’s pending election contest would have been effectively mooted. Our action today preserves his rights under Georgia law,” Mr. Shafer tweeted.

The Pennsylvania GOP said the Trump campaign asked Republican electors to vote for Mr. Trump to preserve the right to another legal challenge that could overturn Mr. Biden’s win.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward,” Trump campaign Pennsylvania chair Bernie Comfort said in a statement. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Arizona GOP Chair Kelli Ward said Republican electors also met Monday to vote for Mr. Trump. She said legal challenges to the election are still being heard.

“It is imperative that the proper electors are counted by Congress,” she said.

The actions keep open the option of sending pro-Trump slates of electors to Congress, which will vote on Jan. 6 on whether to accept each state’s electoral votes. Congress can only approve one slate of electors from each state, either for Mr. Biden or for Mr. Trump.

Apparently, WI and MI GOP Electors voted as well, but I'm still trying to confirm that.

They say that this is for a provisional declaration on the 6th. But I don't think this is going to be fully determined til the 20th. Just a hunch.

Too bad Pariah isn't here to see this.

frown
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
If they go like Arizona’s though you just make Trump an even bigger loser as he even lost 200 some votes with your partisan audit. I do agree with you about it not being over. I want your pos in court and held responsible for trying to steal the election.
1 member likes this