Thread Like Summary
iggy, Matter-eater Man
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
This was expected and one I had hoped to see.
Trump the election thief and foe of democracy
Liked Replies
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Pence: Trump’s lawyers outright asked him to reject votes

Trump really did try to steal the election.
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
As for Hunter Biden, you’re so exposed WB. Fact is the house is republican controlled and can start impeachment hearings anytime they want. You say they have the evidence so maybe you should be asking them what the hold up is? Bottom line, they don’t or otherwise they would have done what they’ve been itching to do since day one.
1 member likes this
by iggy
iggy
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments.
Same witness said it was Hunter creating an illusion of access. No paper trail to Biden. Comer just said this week that they aren't beyond smoke. Cope harder.
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Originally Posted by iggy
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments.
Same witness said it was Hunter creating an illusion of access. No paper trail to Biden. Comer just said this week that they aren't beyond smoke. Cope harder.

I noticed the conservative sights are not covering that part Iggy so WB may be ignorant of anything that doesn’t fit their partisan narrative but the full transcript has been released and you are correct and WB is at best uninformed.
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
You don’t have to keep spinning WB, Comer already admitted they don’t have the evidence…

House oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Trump spent his time in Engoron’s courtroom being the one unhinged. Long whiny rants and accusations for yes and no questions. Going after staff that are just doing their job’s seems to be where the judge drew a line.
1 member likes this