Thread Like Summary
iggy, Matter-eater Man
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Wonder Boy
Wonder Boy
This was in my e-mail today :

Monday, October 23, 2023

Provider Alert: Florida State Surgeon General Issues New Guidance for Recently Approved COVID-19 Boosters
Health care providers encouraged to discuss with patients lack of human clinical trial data, research demonstrating unfavorable COVID-19 vaccine results

Tallahassee, Fla. – On September 13, 2023, the State Surgeon General issued guidance on the recently approved mRNA COVID-19 boosters. Health care providers are expected to include information found in this guidance in discussions with their patients regarding the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Based on the high rate of global immunity and currently available data, the State Surgeon General recommends against the COVID-19 booster for individuals under 65. Individuals 65 and older should discuss this information with their health care provider, including potential concerns outlined in this guidance.

Providers and patients should be aware of outstanding safety and efficacy concerns:

Studies across geographic regions have found that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are associated with negative effectiveness after 4 to 6 months. As efficacy waned, studies showed that COVID-19 vaccinated individuals developed an increased risk of infection. This is not found in other vaccines, including the flu vaccine.
The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines present a risk of subclinical and clinical myocarditis, and other cardiovascular conditions among otherwise healthy individuals.
There is unknown risk of potential adverse impacts with each additional dose of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine; currently individuals may have received five to seven doses (and counting) of this vaccine over a 3-year period.
Elevated levels of spike protein from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine persist among some individuals for an indefinite period of time, which may carry health risks.
“Once again, the federal government is failing Americans by refusing to be honest about the risks and not providing sufficient clinical evidence when it comes to these COVID-19 mRNA shots, especially with how widespread immunity is now,” said State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. “In Florida, we will always use common sense and protect the rights and liberties of Floridians, including the right to accurate information.”

To access the Guidance for COVID-19 Boosters, please click here.

About the Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.

Bottom line:
The Democrat-Bolsheviks who run our federal government have not been honest with you about the effectiveness or safety of Covid-19 vaccines for 3 years now, so Florida is giving you fair warning of facts that neither the federal government or George Orwell's liberal media/social media will ever tell you.
Swim at your own risk.

I personally know 2 people who have suffered immeasurably from "safe" Covid vaccines.
One is a second cousin of mine who was a perfectly healthy and beautiful girl, 23, who got terrible blood clots in her legs from the vaccine, was hospitalized, among other symptoms, and will require regular and expensive physical therapy in the aftermath for the rest of her life.
Another is an AT&T service repairman about my age who was about to retire, but the side effects of the vaccine hospitalized him and caused $200,000 in medical expenses, forcing him to scrap his retirement plans and return to work.

The sales guy who sold me my last cel phone about a year ago told me his neighbor, a Broward County sheriff, and his gorgeous brunette wife, were vacinnated. To his astonishment, the sheriff, a very muscular bodybuilder who he described to me as "a human tank", quickly died from the vaccine, and his beautiful wife survived, but was hospitalized in intensive care for several weeks before she recovered.

If I knew about cases like this when I was vaccinated in early 2020, I never would have taken the vaccine.
At least now, some information is getting past the Orwellian wall of what we're able to know and think.

And I'm grateful to be in the most free of the 50 states (with the possible comparable exceptions of Texas and South Dakota).

That is all.
Liked Replies
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Do you feel safer when a republican surgeon general alters key findings to fit your politics? The federal government isn’t mandating it anymore. And I was in and out of the hospital with my late husband while he was fighting cancer. I don’t feel sorry for anyone that wasn’t willing to vaccinate while working in a hospital then.
1 member likes this
by iggy
iggy
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Everything that disagrees with me is Fauci/liberal-media/Democrat lying talking points yet I inexplicably demand that other people take my patent unseriousness seriously.
1 member likes this
by iggy
iggy
At the risk of being redundant, this is why no one takes you seriously.
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Yup, there is no insinuation from the left. His altering key findings of the study was revealed in a public records request. Nor is he denying he did it. Altering findings is acceptable to WB like stealing an election is.
1 member likes this
by iggy
iggy
Defending "unknown risks" by accusing others of Orwellianism is peak daffy, duck...
1 member likes this