Thread Like Summary
iggy, Matter-eater Man
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by MisterJLA
MisterJLA
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...footage-rioters-dont-get-char-rcna128181

"We have to blur some faces of persons who participated in the events of that day because we don’t want them to be retaliated against and to be charged by the DOJ," Johnson said Tuesday.

Openly talking about interfering with an DOJ investigation. Can't wait to see the spin doctoring on this one.

I guess this means the nutters are letting go of the myth about the traitors being ANTIFA plants. rolleyes
Liked Replies
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
So in response to a video showing he was asked to leave after you repeatedly have asserted that he was never asked to leave you proclaim I know it’s garbage. Your false assertions certainly are as your shaman was clearly asked to leave in video. He participated in an attempt to stop the constitutional transfer of power. That isn’t a small thing WB nor do I believe for a minute you would feel the same way if he had been a liberal protester. It was of course something you wanted to happen. Your pretense that you support the constitution and the rule of law is truly what you’re revealing to be garbage.
1 member likes this
by iggy
iggy
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
So in response to a video showing he was asked to leave after you repeatedly have asserted that he was never asked to leave you proclaim I know it’s garbage. Your false assertions certainly are as your shaman was clearly asked to leave in video. He participated in an attempt to stop the constitutional transfer of power. That isn’t a small thing WB nor do I believe for a minute you would feel the same way if he had been a liberal protester. It was of course something you wanted to happen. Your pretense that you support the constitution and the rule of law is truly what you’re revealing to be garbage.

ohyeah pwn3d noice
1 member likes this