RKMBs
Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man The Office - 2007-02-22 12:13 AM
Anyone watching this show? No one here mentions it, but it's probably the funniest thing on now.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Office - 2007-02-22 4:12 AM
Those were great.

Yeah, "the Office" is definitely one of the best sitcoms to come out in a loooonnnng time.
Posted By: notwedge Re: The Office - 2007-02-22 8:53 AM
This is one of my favorite shows. It's my opinion that Dwight is the single funniest character in the history of television.
Posted By: the G-man "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-26 8:30 PM
Celebrating 'The Office'

• Just one more day until "The Office" starts again....For the uninitiated, the NBC sitcom is set in the Scranton, Pa., office of the Dunder Mifflin paper company. The star is bumbling boss but brilliant salesman Michael Scott (Steve Carell). Other main characters are power hungry Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson), mousy receptionist Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer) and sweet, smart salesman Jim Halpert (John Krasinski).
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-26 10:24 PM
this show is teh best. cant wait for the new season...
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-28 1:38 AM
Any fans of the Brit version?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-28 4:37 PM
yes im a fan of both. great season opener last night by the way...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-29 1:03 AM
great first episode to the season last night. im glad that jim and pam are finally dating. SPOILERS!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-29 1:46 AM
 Originally Posted By: ROY BATTY
Any fans of the Brit version?

Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2007-09-29 1:48 AM

I didn't really like the British version, and I saw it before the US one aired. I only gave the American one a chance because of Steve Carell. The British show is a bit more impersonal. It was meant to be finite, but with the longer lasting US version the characters develop so you get familiar with everyone in the Office, which is really rare on a sitcom to know every person sitting in the background.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: The Office - 2007-09-29 6:37 AM
 Originally Posted By: notwedge
This is one of my favorite shows. It's my opinion that Dwight is the single funniest character in the history of television.

Posted By: the Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2008-01-04 6:34 AM
Anonymous Thu Jan 03 2008 09:34 PM Reading a post
Forum: Media
Thread: The Office
Posted By: the G-man Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2008-04-10 4:45 PM
New eps begin tonight.
Posted By: the G-man Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2008-04-11 5:11 PM
Man, that was an incredibly uncomfortable episode. Other than a few of Jim and Pam's facial expressions at the horror of Michael and Jan's life together, I actually found myself squirming more than laughing.
Posted By: notwedge Re: "The Office:" Season Four - 2008-04-12 3:16 AM
The only thing that could have made that dinner party more awkward is Christopher Walken.
© RKMBs