RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man 2012 Oscars - 2012-02-25 5:00 AM
2012 Oscars: Oscar winners according to Vegas bookies
  • Been wondering who's going to snag that Academy Award? Check out the Vegas odds behind Oscar nominated films and actors before the big day. Best Picture: 'The Artist' - International betting odds say 'The Artist' is the favorite to win this year's trophy for Best Picture, Live Trading News reports. On betting site Bovada, the flick has a payoff of 83 cents for every dollar bet.

This may be the most uninteresting Oscar year in history: The Artist, The Descendants, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, The Help, Hugo, Midnight in Paris, Moneyball, The Tree of Life, War Horse... It's almost as if Hollywood went out of its way to nominate movies that very few people cared about.
Posted By: the G-man Re: 2012 Oscars - 2012-02-27 6:33 AM
Whoa. The Dean from "Community" just won an Oscar.
Posted By: Captain Sweden Re: 2012 Oscars - 2012-02-27 7:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Whoa. The Dean from "Community" just won an Oscar.

The End Is Nigh.
Posted By: Captain Sweden Re: 2012 Oscars - 2012-02-27 7:18 AM
Oh. He's a writer.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0711110/awards
Posted By: iggy Re: 2012 Oscars, does anyone really give a shit? - 2012-02-27 10:31 AM
Does anyone really still give a shit about the Oscars? I'd rather they televise the Razzies any day.
\:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: 2012 Oscars, does anyone really give a shit? - 2012-02-27 7:07 PM
Once I heard what sasha baren cohen did on the red carpet I knew I didn't have to watch it.
I still say Warrior was robbed. Tom Hardy, Nick Nolte, and Joel Edgerton should have walked away with an Oscar. That was an unforgettably awesome movie.
© RKMBs