RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-01-02 11:37 PM
We've already had Mario Cuomo and Ellie Mae Clampett. Any other bets?

I'm doubling down with George H.W. Bush and also predicting:
Glen Campbell
BB King
Robin Quivers
Sam Simon
Prince Philip
Tommy Lee Jones
Jimmy Carter
Kirk Douglas
Dolly Parton
Paul Macartney
Abe Vigoda
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-01-03 7:50 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Abe Vigoda

Dude. Abe Vigoda is like cockroaches and Twinkies. Indestructible
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-01-03 8:49 AM
Little Jimmy Dickens.
Patrick Schwarzenegger (He's got the Kennedy DNA so he's going to die horribly)
Stan Lee
Justin Bieber (Satan's going to come collecting soon on the deal Bieber made to get famous)
Prince William and/or Prince Charles (Harry's going to start making his bid for the throne. First the competition, then he guns for the kid in a few years after Elizabeth's gone)
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-01-03 5:19 PM
Stan Lee's actually a pretty good choice. Wish I'd thought of it.
Patrick Schwarzenegger having Kennedy DNA means someone should put Miley Cyrus on the list.
Stan Lee is a great choice. Guy is as fragile as antique stained glass.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-01-03 6:48 PM
...and it willl give the Kirby family another idea for a lawsuit: "Your honor, Stan Lee stole the idea of dying from our father, who did it first..."
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-01-04 4:36 AM
 Originally Posted By: Tobias Christopher
Patrick Schwarzenegger (He's got the Kennedy DNA so he's going to die horribly)
Stan Lee
Justin Bieber (Satan's going to come collecting soon on the deal Bieber made to get famous)
Prince William and/or Prince Charles (Harry's going to start making his bid for the throne. First the competition, then he guns for the kid in a few years after Elizabeth's gone)

Queen Elizabeth is a contender too. I mean, that lady was 20 years old when World War II began! Unless there's a painting of her aging in her closet, she's got to drop soon.

Love the Justin Beiber comment!
I thought about Our Sovereign Queen as a contender. But QEII's mum lived to 101, from memory, so she still might have some mileage.

Prince Philip on the other hand has spent some time in hospital in the past year.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-02-24 7:32 AM
Leonard Nimoy.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-02-27 8:42 PM
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/leonard-nimoy-dies-at-83-171803235.html
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-03-01 3:10 AM

I looked up Stan Lee recently on Wikipedia. He's 92! And he has his hands in a wide array of new projects. So he must be in pretty good health, to be starting so many new ventures.

It also occurred to me that he's among the most widely read and prolific authors on the planet. He seems remarkably happy and optimistic as well. Particularly for a creative type, a group who generally trends toward the emo-side of the spectrum.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-03-01 3:42 AM
Stan Lee took the Infinity Formula. He's basically Nick Fury at this point so don't expect him to die anytime soon. At worst, he's just going to disappear for a bit and come back as a black guy.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-03-01 2:23 PM

\:lol\:

I guess he'll lose an eye in the process.

Stan Lee could also take the LOIS LANE route, and go black for just one issue.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-03-01 6:24 PM
Once you go black, you never go back
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Once you go black, you never go back

The Punisher did.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com...as-a-black-guy/
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-06-05 4:53 PM
Nichelle Nichols
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-06-06 1:24 AM
Shatner and Takai to the end, Highlander style
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-06-06 1:27 AM
We've already had Mario Cuomo and Ellie Mae Clampett. Any other bets?

I'm doubling down with George H.W. Bush and also predicting:
Glen Campbell
BB King
Robin Quivers
Sam Simon

Heh. Totally forgot I had King down. That's 2 out 5 and we're not even at the 1/2 year mark
Posted By: the G-man Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-11-03 6:30 AM
Is it too late to add Charlie Sheen?
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-11-05 8:42 AM
Is it too late to add Charlie Sheen?

Given we've only got two months left in the year, any new correct predictions at this point would be worth heavily prorated RACK points.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-11-20 9:59 PM

Sheen's allegedly had HIV for about 4 years now. So when he had his meltdown on the set of Two and a Half Men, I guess he was already HIV+. And maybe the stress of that explains his odd behavior.

"Tiger blood!"
That should really be on his capstone.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition - 2015-11-20 10:04 PM

Did anyone see Fred Thompson's death coming?

It seems to me that George H.W. Bush has had a lot of close encounters and is barely hanging in there.

Bill Clinton is a possible wild card too. He had quadruple bypass surgery a few years ago.

I'm beginning to think there's a portrait in the closet aging of Dick Cheney.
© RKMBs