RKMBs
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-06 4:53 AM

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-...-235047088.html

Quote:

Harrison Ford has been hospitalized in Los Angeles after a frightening plane crash on a Southern California golf course.
A source confirms to The Insider With Yahoo that Ford, 72, was at the helm when the small aircraft, a bright yellow Ryan PT-22 Recruit, slammed into Penmar Golf Course near Santa Monica Municipal Airport.

Calls to Ford's representatives were not immediately returned.

While the Los Angeles Fire Department initially indicated the pilot was taken to the hospital in "critical condition," the Santa Monica Fire Department later said he was "conscious and breathing" and in "fair to moderate" condition. At an afternoon press conference, authorities affirmed that the injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.

I guess he didn't have an inflatable raft to jump out of the plane with.
Posted By: Tobias Christopher Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-09 4:20 AM
He found out the in-flight movie was Hollywood Homicide and took his chances with flying into the ground.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-09 6:11 PM
Even he gets boarded sometimes
Posted By: allan1 Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-12 1:28 AM
"Junior! I didn't know you could fly a plane!"

"Fly,yes. Land,no."
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-12 7:57 AM
Only a tosser crashes his vintage chrome fighter jet into a Beverley Hills golf course.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-12 8:40 AM
I thought only Brits used the word "tosser". Or are you one of those Aussies that admits to being British?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-12 9:06 AM
I thought Australians and the British use English the same way (like the s and z thing, and words like mate.)
Posted By: Pariah Re: Harrison Ford Plane Crash. - 2015-03-12 9:36 AM
They have different dialects I think.
© RKMBs