RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2019-07-29 3:18 PM
Three episodes in. There are a lot of deviations from the source material but so far I think it’s pretty good.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2019-08-04 6:21 PM
I haven't read the original source material but I've been liking the show. I'm interested to see where it goes. The scene with Mauve trying to save some kids on a plane make me want to see more.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2019-08-19 6:25 PM

"The Boys on Amazon Prime" sounds like a boy-band, like Menudo or NSYNC.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2019-08-20 3:02 PM
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I haven't read the original source material but I've been liking the show. I'm interested to see where it goes. The scene with Mauve trying to save some kids on a plane make me want to see more.

I don't know of anyone who hasn't loved the series.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2020-10-11 2:10 AM
Just finished season two. If anything better than season one
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2020-10-14 12:23 AM
Agreed! Looking forward to season 3!
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2020-10-15 2:06 AM
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Agreed! Looking forward to season 3!

More series should end their seasons like that. It was complete enough that if something happened and the show didn't get renewed, it could serve as a decent series finale but there's enough material for a compelling "sequel."
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2020-10-15 11:44 PM
It does seem like a lot of series mess season enders up. Are you liking the show more than the source material? I?ve peaked at the comics a little and they look good but really haven?t had the time to dive into them.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Boys on Amazon Prime - 2020-10-16 5:24 PM
They're different but both enjoyable. I might lean a bit more towards the comics just because they stories are more intricate and full of even more gonzo superhero dark humor.
© RKMBs