RKMBs
Posted By: Pariah I feel like posting on the DCMBs again. - 2007-01-04 9:15 AM
But IP's still banned from the incident that occurred 6 months ago.....I still can't remember what it was.

If my router provides my network with a static IP should I even bother trying to unhook my internet in an attempt to change it?

OR

Should I just throw myself upon the current mod's mercy and send him or her a sexy email?
Posted By: theory9 Re: I feel like posting on the DCMBs again. - 2007-01-04 2:44 PM
Carrina Winters?
Quote:

Pariah said:
But IP's still banned from the incident that occurred 6 months ago.....I still can't remember what it was.

6 months ago? Wasn't that around the time that the boards were famously "Gayed up?"

Quote:

If my router provides my network with a static IP should I even bother trying to unhook my internet in an attempt to change it?

I don't think anyone cares.

Quote:

OR

ugh, there's more?

Quote:

Should I just throw myself upon the current mod's mercy and send him or her a sexy email?

actually send it to robkamphausen@robkamphausen.com
you may need to send like 400 copies to ensure it gets through.
and a candid 8x10...
Posted By: allan1 Re: I feel like posting on the DCMBs again. - 2007-01-08 4:49 PM
Quote:

theory9 said:
Carrina Winters?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not the poor pony!!
Quote:

Pariah said:

OR

Just use a proxy server, then there is no need to unhook anything!
http://www.proxysector.com/
http://www.freeproxyserver.net/
Posted By: Pariah Re: I feel like posting on the DCMBs again. - 2007-01-14 2:59 AM
Isn't that notoriously bad for your bandwidth?

Anywho, I dun' like this new DCMB mod. He uses caps for crying out loud!! How the hell am I supposed to adapt to a mod who uses proper grammar!?
What's it like down there nowadays anyway?
Posted By: Pariah Re: I feel like posting on the DCMBs again. - 2007-01-22 5:39 AM
Before I left, I made sure to sew some seeds of doubt into the "Batman's not insane!" camp and made a whole bunch of threads about him being both conservative and neurotic. Some people didn't like that very much, but now they can't stop people from continually bringing it up. So I'm thoroughly proud of myself.

The Wondy board's still the same.
Posted By: Pariah Re: I feel like posting on the DCMBs again. - 2007-01-29 9:25 AM
Hey Rob. Do you have any pull whatsoever with this new guy? Make him let me in.
they fired rob for "pulling" on the new guy!
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
they fired rob for "pulling" on the new guy!

I thought it was for Using his Teeth.
He left teeth marks.
© RKMBs