RKMBs
Posted By: Uschi TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 7:32 AM
No, this isn't a thread for Pariah.

Originally Posted By: Cowgirl Jack
 Originally Posted By: Danny
Oh, right. That's why I left. Some people here do retarded shit like that.

Retarded shit has been taken care of...again. This is the second time in less than a week that I've had to take care of people spamming the Writer's Block.

The last time, I sent a PM to the person. And because I got this as a response:

Originally Posted By: i love beardguy
Dear Jack,

Rob considers editing someone's posts an offensive move. You better go suck some fag cock or you'll lose your own mod powers.

Love,
Uschi

I have decided to post everything for everyone to see.

So here's the deal. No more shit like this in these forums. Otherwise, all threads will be locked. No one is enjoying this. It's pissing people off. If anyone else has another idea for dealing with this, I'm all ears.

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/917043#Post917043

ROOOOB! Aren't you gonna DO something?!
Posted By: rex Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 7:35 AM
If he got rid of beardguys mod powers this would all end.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 7:36 AM
No it wouldn't.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: TRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 7:37 AM
I'm pretty sure Beardguy left.
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 7:38 AM
Now CJ has to go too!

Oh man, I usually don't read beardguy's responses to me, but I did on some of that big one -- I almost gave him a heart attack! And he almost left here!!!

I AM WINN-ING!!!!
Posted By: Pariah Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 9:03 AM
Damn. I thought she was trying to say "tranny."

\:\(
Posted By: URG Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 9:09 AM
 Quote:

Rob could am hit someone with a club. That am straighten a fuker out every time.
Posted By: Rob Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 9:15 AM
what the fuck is a writer's block?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 9:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: URG
 Quote:

Rob could am hit someone with a club. That am straighten a fuker out every time.

Urg speak words of truth and poetry.
Posted By: Rob Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 9:23 AM
he's like robert frost
Posted By: Grimm Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 10:49 AM
rob's not allowed in the writer's block forum.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 3:27 PM
rob has 2 ways of dealing with people, g-man for instance was allowed to change discussin with his mod buttons for years in the politics forum, rob took half his forum away but was to scared to take his modship, after i forced g-man to resign as mod, things got better but rob didnt learn from his mistakes.

ffwd to today, beardguy plays the victim a few crybabies around here take his side, uschi is removed as mod, beardguy locks threads ect, but he plays the oppressed homo card and is allowed to stay as mod....it's like clockwork, or as beardguy prefers cockwork...
Posted By: rex Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 3:34 PM
He hasn't been on since his meltdown so maybe he did really leave.

That or he's too busy fucking a six year old.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 3:36 PM
either way, he'll be awhile.
Posted By: the G-man Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 7:51 PM
Isn't there something inherently contradictory about attacking CJ (or any other past or current mod) for abusing their powers while defending Uschi Loves Beardguy for abusing hers in ways at least as, if not more, intrusive?
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 11:26 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Damn. I thought she was trying to say "tranny."

\:\(

No, this isn't a thread for Pariah.
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 11:28 PM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Isn't there something inherently contradictory about attacking CJ (or any other past or current mod) for abusing their powers while defending Uschi Loves Beardguy for abusing hers in ways at least as, if not more, intrusive?

They're getting away with it. I didn't. Also, I played Batman and used my powers against the unpunished injustice of Beardguy being alive and runing around Gotham's sewers.
Posted By: the G-man Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-28 11:55 PM
As Rob pointed out, and from what I've seen (admittedly I don't pay that much attention to the writers block) you went beyond what CJ did and even arguably beyond what others have supposedly done in the past.

I remember certain posters in the past, yourself included, calling for the head of any mod that took a proactive approach (right or wrong), nagging Rob to have them removed for doing even a fraction of what you did.

So, guess what, Rob finally did what you guys wanted him to do with a "bad mod." It just so happens that the bad mod in question was you.
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 12:25 AM
Nah. I harassed one poster. Rob slapped my hand and I stopped editing away his posts (which other mods have done to myself and others without problems) and simply edited them out of my sight (although they were still readable and the content was unchanged). Taking a poll, I doubt any of my previous pro-mod voters would change their votes. CJ deleted posts because they made her angry. Beardguy didn't do anything for himself until Rob had removed me from power. Then he went batshit and locked threads like he was at DCMBs or something. YOU locked and moved and deleted threads and posts at will. As a mod, all I did was try to facilitate the forums (infrequent stickies) and leave people be and post more in the forums than I typically would. But I took my harassment of beardguy too far for Rob's tastes when I edited his shit, so I got de-modded and name-changed. Whatever. I miss my buttons, but I was warned. I was not a bad moderator. I just got greedy in my harassment of one guy.

Ceej and Beardguy and You were all bad mods.
Posted By: the G-man Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 12:36 AM
But that's the thing. Right or wrong, CJ, Beardguy and I weren't trying to harass a particular poster. We may have made mistakes but we did it thinking we were doing right by the board as a whole. It wasn't directed at a single person.

Using mod powers (or any power) to harass a single person, or a couple of people, is the very definition of abusing authority. That's what made you a [different sort of] bad mod.

And it's too bad because, yeah, until you got obsessed with beardguy you were a good mod, maybe even a very good one.
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 12:45 AM
I was always pissed at beardguy. Always. I can show some PMs he removed himself from. But I got tired of not being able to put him on *ignore* and... well, i explained that in the post I made that day "beardguy, I hope I hurt your feelings." I forget the name of it, so I can't be arsed to searcch for it. I singled him out with my normal powers for years, then one day decided we didn't have enough chaos here anymore. And remembered how pissed I got when MisterJLA edited all my posts (*ALL*) to say "FNB WINS AGAIN!" back in the day, laughed, and did the same to beardguy.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 1:18 AM
And remembered how pissed I got when MisterJLA edited all my posts (*ALL*) to say "FNB WINS AGAIN!" back in the day, laughed, and did the same to beardguy.

I am a douche, but you loves me anyway.

Posted By: MisterJLA Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 1:20 AM
For the record, I wasn't taking sides with FNB...well, not really.

You were pissy with me since I was harassing you for a pic, and then I just allied myself with FNB since he was at war with you or something.

FNB turned out to be a world class cunt, as he warned Deadpan Fury about my upcoming arrival, and they banned me before I even posted!

Whoa!
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 1:30 AM
Strange bedfellows, but it all comes out in the wash.

[/cliche theater]
Posted By: the G-man Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 2:22 AM
I singled him out with my normal powers for years, then one day decided we didn't have enough chaos here anymore. And remembered how pissed I got when MisterJLA edited all my posts (*ALL*) to say "FNB WINS AGAIN!" back in the day, laughed, and did the same to beardguy.

But that's the salient issue here. You took an experience that upset you and then did the same thing to another person, singling him out for abuse with your "authority." If anything, that makes your actions more egregious. You knew how it felt when it happened to you and went ahead and did it anyway.
Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 12:08 PM
Yep! It pissed me off a unch of years ago, I got fed up and left forever (four months) and then woke up one day and understood: the internet isn't real and I needed to stop being such a little cunt about it. I've been happier with myself ever since. MisterJLA was Batman, helping me jump into the vat of acid. It hurt until I got the joke, and it's all been roses since.
Posted By: Rob Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 9:37 PM
uschi understands the game!
Posted By: the G-man Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 9:40 PM
Did Uschi Loves Beadguy ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 9:51 PM
No, but she has rubbed another man's rhubarb.
Posted By: PJP Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 9:53 PM
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
he's like cum frost
Posted By: PJP Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-29 9:59 PM
Actually I kind of agree with i love beardguy on alot of points if not all of them. I support CJ too since that is one forum that should more or less be left alone by the douchebags(i include myself in that group) So I guess I'm neutral.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 12:23 AM
Like Switzerland?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 12:37 AM
Except hairy and orange.
Posted By: the G-man Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 12:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Except hairy and orange.

Posted By: Uschi Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 12:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: The New Adventures of Old PJP
Actually I kind of agree with i love beardguy on alot of points if not all of them. I support CJ too since that is one forum that should more or less be left alone by the douchebags(i include myself in that group) So I guess I'm neutral.

To be honest, I almost forgot that forum, along with the videogames one. But then I remembered that beardguy posts a lot in the writer's block. And I WAS out to hurt him.
Posted By: Pariah Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 3:47 AM
I support CJ too since that is one forum that should more or less be left alone by the douchebags(i include myself in that group)

....Because?
Posted By: Spammer Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 3:56 AM
 Originally Posted By: rex
He hasn't been on since his meltdown so maybe he did really leave.

That or he's too busy fucking a six year old.
Posted By: Spammer Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 3:56 AM
I support CJ too since that is one forum that should more or less be left alone by the douchebags(i include myself in that group)

....Because?
Posted By: Spammer Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 3:57 AM
Actually I kind of agree with i love beardguy on alot of points if not all of them. I support CJ too since that is one forum that should more or less be left alone by the douchebags(i include myself in that group) So I guess I'm neutered.
Posted By: notwedge Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 3:59 AM
You're doing it wrong again!
Posted By: rex Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 3:59 AM

....Because?

That forum has always been different. I also have said the same thing PJP did except that beardguys pedo threads should be spammmed.
Posted By: URG Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 4:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Except hairy and orange.

URG didn't know pjpee knew Bugs Bunny.
Posted By: Pariah Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 4:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: rex
That forum has always been different.

....Because?
Posted By: rex Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 4:17 AM
Because I said so?
Posted By: Spammer Re: TYRANNY!!!!! - 2008-01-30 4:41 AM