Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:18 AM
Jake set trap for cat.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:18 AM
Jake need broccoli.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:19 AM
Cats like broccoli right?

[ 03-07-2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Ultimate Jaburg53 ]
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:20 AM
Holey fucking shit dude it's past 1 o'clock.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:21 AM
I have been tricked by the cat.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:21 AM
Jake work tomorrow.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 9:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Jaburg53:
Cats like broccoli right?

You had to edit that one?

Had a cat once. Tasted like chicken.
Posted By: dun_like_dinner Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 11:28 AM
Hulk mad.
HULK SMASH!! [AAAHHHH!!!]
Posted By: The Creech Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 12:53 PM
Trans Met Sux BIG ONES!
Posted By: The Creech Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 12:53 PM
[woooOOOOoooo!] [woooOOOOoooo!]

[ 03-07-2003, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: The Creech ]
Posted By: dun_like_dinner Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 12:57 PM
You know what else sucks big ones???

Kittens suck big ones.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 1:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Creech:
Trans Met Sux BIG ONES!

That fucking bastard Ellis rips off everything in Transmet. I had that on a fridge magnet fucking 8 years ago.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 3:22 PM
Your magnet on his fridge.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 3:51 PM
Its like that with the chimpfucker joke, and the "don't trust something that bleeds for 3 days and doesn't die" joke. Ellis ripped them off. It wasn't his material. Fuckhead rips off material to pad his crap, and won't finish his good stuff.
Posted By: URG Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 4:05 PM
Stupid Ellis
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-07 5:22 PM
Uh oh during my absense the Shanty of Solitude has been invaded.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 7:12 AM
Quit staring at my bump it's not polite.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 8:40 AM
Oh. I didn't see you here. Um, howdy. Why are you in my closet?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 8:46 AM
I am in everybodys closet thats my superpower.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 8:54 AM
Ok. I have superpowered underwear. Yeah. They don't do much but pud around. I tried to kill them but to no avail. Stupid invunerability. Stupid no such thing as kryptonite.

Ok, I don't really get the picture bit so I'm just haphazarding and want to see if it worked. 'Cause I don't like to look up answers in, say, FAQ places. But if someone laughs at me I'll track them down and bite their face. Remember, I'm a detective. I could really do that.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 8:56 AM
Oh lord! That worked out really fucking well, didn't it? Wrinkled old monkey ass! Belgium!
Posted By: THE Franta Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 8:57 AM
Hi Uschi!

Where you been?
Posted By: dun_like_dinner Re: Uschi - 2003-03-08 4:16 PM
This Town Needs an Enema!!! [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-09 8:39 AM
Where've I been? The real question, sir, is where HAVEN'T I been. [eh?]
No. I'm kidding.

I've been not here. I went back in time yesterday. I don't remember when I came from though. I guess that's supposed to be secret. Or maybe I'm nutty. Or both. Who's to judge?

My job blows. But my sister is going to have her kid by next Friday! Whee! And the weather's been pretty fucking nice. I'm taking my nephiews on a picknick tomorrow. That should be fun.

Oh, the sweetist car was at the store today. It was like a Cruella DeVil car or something. All chrome though. It was TIGHT! And I figured whoever would drive it must be all slick or something. Like a three-piece suit or some shit. Totally decked out. Know what? The guy was wearing fucking SWEATPANTS, a hole-filled and stained t-shirt, white "retard" sneakers, and a fucking porkpie hat. I wanted to kick him for being disrespectful to his car. Fucking commie bastard.

<warning: the rest of this is a personal rant. if you don't give a shit, don't bother to read it. As a girl, just thinking about stuff doesn't suffice - I have to 'sat' it to someone. Even if they don't listen.>

This sucks so much. I wish my dad could land a job. He's been unemployed since 9-11... got laid off. He's sold all his stocks and used all my parent's retirement money. They're fucking BROKE. We used to be upper-middle class, now they get foodstamps. He's working sometimes as a substitute janitor... but that pays less than MY job. It makes me worry, you know? What happens if they can't support themselves? We have no health insurance or anything anymore... I mean, do I need to start providing for my parents now? What happens when they get too old to be in the workforce anymore? I just started College... do I need to house my parents? What is expected? It's so confusing. It's not supposed to be like this. They're supposed to get old, retire, move to Florida in a condo or something... not lose all their money, be living off the government, be jobless and (because the city is expanding the road they live in to a highway) houseless... Money was the only thing my dad ever gave to us. What the fuck now?

God damn mother fucking terrorists can eat me.
<alright. that's it.>
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-09 8:53 AM
I just have to ask is your fathers unemployment directly related to the terrorist attacks or indirectly?

Either way it really fucking sucks. I truly hope it works out for the best for your family.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-09 8:55 AM
BTW What the fucking fuck is a "Fucking porkpie hat"?
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-09 9:37 AM
My dad is in a similar boat, but he found a job recently which he really likes. Still, at 60 he shouldn't be working.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-09 10:52 PM
He got laid off somewhat indirectly. After the plane shit then everyone was losing jobs and since he was a really high paid senior employee, he got the boot. The company couldn't afford him anymore. That's also one of the reasons he hasn't gotten hired anywhere else.

It's kinda his fault though. About six months ago he was offered a job in, like, Arizona or something and didn't take it because he wanted to 'stay around and do stuff with us (his kids)'. Um, yeah, Thanks so fucking much, Dad. He hasn't had a relationship with me since I was fucking born. He might as well move the hell away.

Anyhoo, a porkpie hat, unless I'm mistaken, is like one of those newsboy hats. Like, wool or something and the top of the hat comes and attatches to the brim. Very british-jackass like. Arthur might wear one. I usually picture people wearing them on Vespas or something. Quite gay hats, really. Er, they're really hard to describe. If you want an example, I think one of those Cadmus clone kids wears one in the Death of Superman books. When people wear them I want to stick a 'Kick Me' sign on their back. Or maybe a 'Stab Me' sign.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 2:06 AM
Oh, yeah! I got back from the park. It sucked. All the kids in the fucking WORLD were bumming around. And I can't even begin to tell you how many insane parents were there. There were people from the weiner dads who followed their kids around to be sure they didn't get hurt or do anything even remotely resembling fun, to the psycho mothers basically shouting, "Play on the swings now! Have FUN, God damn it!! PLAY!!! ...little fuckers... GO DOWN THE FUCKING SLIDE, fer chrissakes!" Oh, and one woman with no control at all, "AJ! A! J! Stop IGNORING me!!!" Entertaining, but only to a point. Plus their bastard spawn were everywhere and it made it difficult to run around with my nephiews. So I ended up just watching them play. Fucking parks.... I gotta take them during a schoolday or something.

Hi ho, hi ho. It's off to cart-wrangler land I go...
Posted By: The Creech Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 2:12 AM
Another summer bunny cryin' in his soup. [no no no]
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 8:23 AM
Jesus fucking christ you remember what minor charecters in books you arn't particularly fond of are wearing?

As for people. In general I have almost nothing in common any more with general society.

I have become quite the hermet these past four years. After my ordeal with caring for my grandparents which was about 2 years I hardly left the apartment I shared with my friends. EVER.

That was another year separated from the masses.

Then another 4 or five months before I found a job after I moved into my current apartment.

And now it's either work or home.

I try my damdest to avoid groups, crowds and the like.

I just don't relate to people.

This and the DCMB are the only real link to people I havn't given up on.

I know it's sad.

Speaking of my Grandparents, yesturday was the two year anniversery of the death of my grandmother and the end of my obligation.

The end of the two years when my grandparents both came down with cancer about the same time. My Grandfather Renal cancer which shut down his kidneys and grew tumors the size of golf balls and grapefriuts in his body and put him on dyalisis THREE fucking times a week AND confined him too his bed AND ground his body down to nothing. My grandmother breast and bone cancer .

My Grandmother had a great combination.

Add her breast cancer and bone cancer to devoloping parkinsons disease and a pinced nerve in her neck you get a nice long painful ugly dehumanizing death.

Then they were middle class so guess what? Horrible health care options. YEA!

Too much money to qualify for help paying for a live in nurse to take care of them and not poor but not enough money to be able to pay for live in healthcare themselves without it leaving them destitute.

Enter the 21 year old boy with very little or no help from anyone but his two friends and his girlfriend to save the fucking day.

So I took care of them.

Everything a nurse would do. Except when it came to my grandmothers hygene that I need help.

Their blood, vomit, piss, and shit were all mine to wade knee deep through.

Changing my grandfathers diapers he needed because due to the cancer he could no longer feel when he need to go. Bathing and changing him. Lifting him in and out of the wheelchair . I had to catheterize him.

My grandmother required many, many medications. Including insulin shots for diabitis.

Both had special diets.

Had to be housekeeper and cook.

All on my shoulders. My family decided that since I had stepped up to the plate they could go back about thier own lives as if nothing were happening after all the 21 year old boy was taking care of things.

They looked on any plea for help from me as an inconvienance. So I became inclined to ASK less and less.

Chapter 3: And it all came tumbling down.

Fast forward to three days before the 99 or 2000 survivor series.

The van arrives that brought my grandfather to and from dialysis three times a week. The guy in the van wheels my Grandfather in and he says there is a problem and that he believes my Grandfather had been over dialisysized or whatever. He wanted to know If I wanted him to get an ambulance. Looking at the driver and my Grandfather I knew the real deal.

Call an Ambulance and he gets another month to live or dies in a hospital.

Don't call an Ambulance he dies at home, now.

I chose hope and brought the Ambulance.

Why not? At the time my Grandmother was admitted there recovering from pnumonia.

They even broght her down to the emergancy room on a gurny so she could see him just in case things took a turn for the worst.

I watched from across the room as two people who I loved very, very much and had spent the last 60 + years of thier lives going through thick and thin together hold hands perhaps for the last time.

They finally stabalized my grandfather enough to admit him into the oncology ward just two rooms away from my grandmother where he quietly passed on the next day. Three days before Thanksgiving.

When my Grandmother came home from the hospital things wern't the same. She was very depressed and the house started to feel very empty. Altough the pnumoina was good everything else came back worse probably due to her sadness and loss.

We got along as best we could through february and at the beginning of march my Aunt Linda came to visit Grandma and give me a short but long needed break.

Which brings us to 11:30 ish Pm March 7th.

I had just come home from bowling I hadn't been out in weeks. Walking through the house I walk by the Bathroom and see the door partly open and my Grandmother in there struggling with her clothing and her breath.

Thank God my girlfriend and future fiancee was staying there that night. My grandmother hadn't made it to the bathroom in time because of the fact she could hardly breath. My Aunt Linda asleep grandma sruggled into the bathroom by herself.

My girlfriend was kind enough to give her a good bath and get her back to bed comfotably. Also seemingly able to breath much better.

The next morning her breathing problrm started up again so we rushed her to the emergancy room where she was rushed in and hooked up to monitors and oxygen. My parents arrived to the emergancy room from thier jobs and we all took turns visiting grandma in the emergancy ward where only two of us were allowed at a time.

Or so we thought. I'll get back to that.

During one of my shifts in the ward I notice that the numbers on the monitor hooked up to my grandmother dropping stedily and surely.

So I ask a nurse.

I asked " Are those numbers supposed to be dropping like that?"

"Didn't anyone tell you?" She said " She's dying. This is it"

See the nurse had told Aunt Linda that and said we all could wait in there with my grandmother but it failed to sink in with Aunt Linda and therefore Aunt Linda never told us what the skinny was.

In less than a minute after the nurse told me that my grandmother was dead.

I got a front row seat.

I tell you these things not to pat myself on the back mainly because I don't even think I deserve it.

Many people who loved my grandparents and knew what was going on all said I did a saintfull selfless act. I keep getting told I did a wonderful job but I still feel like shit.

I was 21 -23 years old in the prime of my life feeling young, powerfull and almost damn near immortal but I compare it to Superman the movie what Clark says in the seen after Jonathen Kent dies " I can do all these things, But I couldn't save them" was all I thought.

I keep thinking of how it was something everyone would do nothing special and realized I was wrong.

It has taken me a long time to recover. A long time but fuck, now everyday bullshit is nothing to me. All the little shit that we think is just such a horrible burden on our lives just ain't shit. Alll that matters is is that I am alive. Here today and able to enjoy it. Everything else is butter.

PS:The day my grandfather died was also the day of the Survior Series and the day before I got the results of the AIDS test I took.

The test came out negative of course.

I still remain slightly haunted. Sometimes I get flashes reminding me off blood, vomit and catheters but life goes on.

Why I choose to lay this all out here I don't know. I seem to post this shit somewhere once a year about this time.

Forgive my spelling and thank you for reading.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:00 AM
Hey, props to you, man. You're a better person than I would have been. I knew someone like that once. He had dialysis (sp) three times a week, absolutely riddled with infections, broken organs and all that stuff. I brought him burritos once and took some photos of him and his dogs together, but he died before they got developed. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to have that happen to someone close. The fact that you were able to take that kind of responsability awes me. It's nice to know that people like you exist. I'm pretty sure you don't want or need to hear this, but you're a hero, Jake.

As for remembering what characters wear... what can I say? I'm a girl. It's genetic.

And I know what you mean about the hermit business. I'm 100% socially inept. Completely incapable of forming relationships. I had a best friend once though. He's coming to visit tomorrow. That should prove interesting.

Hey, have a good night. And feel good about yourself. You're a highly decent person.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Uschi:
He got laid off somewhat indirectly. After the plane shit then everyone was losing jobs and since he was a really high paid senior employee, he got the boot. The company couldn't afford him anymore. That's also one of the reasons he hasn't gotten hired anywhere else.

It's kinda his fault though. About six months ago he was offered a job in, like, Arizona or something and didn't take it because he wanted to 'stay around and do stuff with us (his kids)'. Um, yeah, Thanks so fucking much, Dad. He hasn't had a relationship with me since I was fucking born. He might as well move the hell away.

He sounds alright to me.

Everyone gets a look at death every now and again. I witnessed my mother's particularly gruesome death. Its shitty, but usually unavoidable.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:22 AM
Hey. Last night a good buddy of mine brought by the Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy BBC mini series on DVD last night.

If you haven't seen it productions values weren't the greatest but it was decent.

It's the writing that made it good. :)

Zaphod's second head was godawful.

And Marvin as always was very depressed.

I almost forgot how many times Marvin was called upon to make " The Ultimate sacrifice.

It falls apart at the end when they try to cram a bunch of Resturant At the End of The Universe in.

Quite a while ago ( Before Douglas Adams even died) there were talks of a new Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy movie being made.

I wish I knew what was going on with that.

I know Terry Jones of Monty Python fame was working on the screenplay with Adams.

I can only hope he brought in Terry Gilliam ( Twelve Monkeys, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Time Bandits ) to direct the film. He does really great bizzare work on a really large scale.

If your interested in seeing a Gilliam movie I recommened Time Bandits if only for David Warner's performance as "Evil".

Disclamer: Don't rent this film if you are totally freaked out by midgets, Python member cameos, and Sean Connery Cameos.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:23 AM
...actually, having just re-read some of your woes, I empathise: my mum died of cancer so I know some of what you're talking about. You did your best, which is all you could do.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:32 AM
quote:
He sounds alright to me.

Whatever. He's the reason I had to go to psychologists and the mental institute. Or that's what my psychologist told my mom was the trouble. The reason he was so high up in his job was because he was a workaholic. My whole life he'd tell me flat out, "I don't love you." But he hung around. My mom thought he was a spiffy guy. Three days before he got fired he told us, "If I had to chose between my job and my family, I'd chose work." Ironic, eh? He's sociopathic and hates women with a passion. Too bad he had four daughters, right? He said when he refused the out-of-state job that he wanted to try to build relationships with all of us, that he was going to change. Yeah. That SO didn't even START to happen. So, no. He's not an 'alright' guy. He's a fucking bastard who won't go away.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:33 AM
On a plus side being pritty much stuck in the house all day long I re discovered comic & action figure collecting which I plan to continue for quite a while.

Cancer does horrible things to your body.

I remember cleaning out the house and running into a hope chest filled with old photographs and the comparisons to what you remember they were like at the end are startling.

And that catheter is some nasty buisiness too.

There is no gracefull way to do that shit.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:39 AM
quote:
Hey. Last night a good buddy of mine brought by the Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy BBC mini series on DVD last night.

It falls apart at the end when they try to cram a bunch of Resturant At the End of The Universe in.

I think I saw that on VHS in fifth grade. It ended when they're on primitive Earth, right? Oh MAN did that movie suck! I'm going to have to rent it again sometime.

Oh, hey, this little guy made me think of it- [izzat so?]
How many of you have independant control of your eyebrows?
Oh! Or Elvis lip. Who can do the Elvis lip thing?
Or ear wiggling?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:45 AM
Told you flat out?? Fucked up!

He is the sociopath and YOU get mauled by psych analysts.

That just ain't right.

I'm not trying to be funny either.

Is he bald? I hope he's bald.

If he's not bald I hope he goes bald.

That's about all I bring myself to wish on people as far as disease goes.

Otherwise I wish he realizes the error of his ways in a horrible epihany that leaves him riddled in guilt and self hate for the rest of a long life so he has a good long fucking time to think about how he fucked what really should matter.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:47 AM
I can do the eyebrow AND the Billy Idol lip curl.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:51 AM
This is becoming a very serious conversation. Catheters aren't much fun.

quote:
quote:
He sounds alright to me.

Whatever. He's the reason I had to go to psychologists and the mental institute. Or that's what my psychologist told my mom was the trouble. The reason he was so high up in his job was because he was a workaholic. My whole life he'd tell me flat out, "I don't love you." But he hung around. My mom thought he was a spiffy guy. Three days before he got fired he told us, "If I had to chose between my job and my family, I'd chose work." Ironic, eh? He's sociopathic and hates women with a passion. Too bad he had four daughters, right? He said when he refused the out-of-state job that he wanted to try to build relationships with all of us, that he was going to change. Yeah. That SO didn't even START to happen. So, no. He's not an 'alright' guy. He's a fucking bastard who won't go away.
I've got a meeting in 20 minutes to discuss a lingerie deal, of all things.... but what happened? Not taking a job elsewhere for your family - or to mend bridges with your family - sounds like a pretty good thing to me.

Sounds like if he didn't want to move for another reason he would have just said so.

So that suggests he meant it. So what happened? Who lost momentum? Did both you and he fail to take the initiative?Opportunities to make amends with your relatives - especially your dad - are something which you really can't afford to lose. I was talking about my mum.... I used to curse her when she was alive, but it all seems a bit pointless and stupid now she's dead. I just had a daughter. She'll never meet our daughter. Shit, I'll never get to argue with her again. I miss arguing with her. I'd never have guessed that.

If my mother was alive, I'd take her out to lunch and bitch to her about something. I'd love to see her again.

Anyway, you might find your perspective changes as time moves on. I'm not going to make any suggestions on what you should or shouldn't do, because its none of my business, but you might want to think about it.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:53 AM
I can do the eyebrow, but not the lip curl.

Got to go- ciao.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:53 AM
quote:
Otherwise I wish he realizes the error of his ways in a horrible epihany that leaves him riddled in guilt and self hate for the rest of a long life so he has a good long fucking time to think about how he fucked what really should matter.

I thank you for the sentiment. Mom says he's going to hell. But then again, who's she to say, yes? The kicker is that I lied earlier. He didn't ONLY give us money. He also gave all us kids one helluva fucked up set of brain chemicals. I've got sociopathic tendacies too. And, man... if you woulda known me even just two years ago...

Yeah, I bet most people think I'm kidding when I joke around about being nuts and shit over on DCMB. [wink]
If only they knew...
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dave:
[QB]I've got a meeting in 20 minutes to discuss a lingerie deal, of all things.... but what happened? Not taking a job elsewhere for your family - or to mend bridges with your family - sounds like a pretty good thing to me.

Sounds like if he didn't want to move for another reason he would have just said so.

So that suggests he meant it. So what happened? Who lost momentum? Did both you and he fail to take the initiative?Opportunities to make amends with your relatives - especially your dad - are something which you really can't afford to lose.QB]

He's very passive-agressive. He likes to control from within and let the world see him as a wonderful person. I swear... If I had a penny for every person who was shocked about knowing the things he did after knowing him for years... I'd have... I dunno. $0.60?

He's a lot like... Have you ever seen the movie 'Falling Down?' Yeahhh.... JUST like him.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 9:59 AM
Trust me I am betting quite a few people have quite a few problems of thier own over at the DCMB.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 10:01 AM
" Hey, You forgot my fucking briefcase!"

Robert Duvall was the shining point of that film.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 8:10 AM
Speaking of good books (yes my mind works that way), have you ever read ..oh fuck. The name escapes me. Well, I haven't read it yet, but it looks so cool. I read a chapter of it in a short-story class... It's some sort of Socialist Utopia. Everyone is artificially handicapped to make everyone the same. Brave New World, that's the name. I need to get that someday.

Oh, or Johnny Got His Gun. Read that? Beauty writing.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 8:17 AM
Sweetness!

My mom just told me about this new job that came in (she's a graphic designer/publisher). One of the city busses needs something for the side. She's going to pay me and use one of my photographs for it! And it'll have my copyright on it! My name's going to be on a bus (in a GOOD way this time! :lol: )
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-10 10:34 PM
heya uschi!

welcome aboard

just as a heads up to ya, this particular forum can get kinda... weird. more serious conversations get more respect in the deep thoughts forum. if you want, i could move this whole thing in there, so's you could finish with the lower probability of being interupted.

but its yer choice, completely!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 6:03 AM
Hi Rob. I'm cool either way I'll leave it up to Uschi.

Besides my more serious thoughts are few and far between.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 6:21 AM
BTW thanks for looking out for a dude.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 7:53 AM
Serious... Off-Topic... It don't matter! It's cool here, I don't really care. It's offensive though, ain't it? Hmm. Does 'ain't' have an apostrophy? I'd look it up but it isn't a word...

Besides, the 'serious' forum seems to be usurped by War talk. Living in Colorado Springs (home of an Air Force base, USAF Academy, NORAD, ... I could go on. Really.) I get enough talk like that already. I try to avoid it on the internet. Like the plague.

Plus i'm not being too serious anymore.

Oh, hey. Rob, you reminded me! I got rear-ended today. Only for me it was by a car. [biiiig grin]
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 8:18 AM
now thats disgusting.

i'd heard the legends, but... seriously bro....
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 9:15 AM
We were short handed at work today so they brought in a small ugly fat smelly man from another store.

He made up for it by being obnoxious.

It takes alot to get me actully truly pissed off.

I never wanted to monkey stomp someone in my whole life.

I almost did.

I would probably feel guilty afterward being as he was the one who has to go through life like that.

He would probably tell me not to worry about because do to un gentlemenly behavior people tend to punch him in the head alot.

Work was quite awesome though today. I work on commision so sales means comics.

Plus rent and food.

Maybe a new toy for cats.

If anyone needs a mental picture of fat ugly dude he looked like Gwildor slept with what Kelly Lebrock turned Chet into in Weird Science.

Now there are two kinds of people sitting here reading this.

Those who have no clue who the fuck Gwildor is and those who do and should probably never admit it.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-11 9:18 AM
The cats definately need a new toy the shotgun shell I gave them keeps getting stuck under the Baseboard heaters.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 12:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Kamphausen:
now thats disgusting.

i'd heard the legends, but... seriously bro....

Not as good as what I had in mind, but acceptable nonetheless. A setup is a terrible thing to waste.

BTW, I'm a girl. Ah, but YOU wouldn't be interested in that...
Nevermind.

And the fat guy...
He sounds a lot like Krenny. Did you ever happen to read "Krenny Against the World"? I have an early edit posted somewhere on the DKSA forum... the same thread as all the PeeWee Herman stuff. Yeah. Krenny sings along to Kenny G. And generally smells like shit. And is pretty buff, for a fat man.

There was a fat guy on the bus today. I had to sit next to him. He smelled like a mix between bubblegum and dog poo. Every once in a while the air would just BLAST his odor... gross. There was a really neat fat guy at work yesterday too. He looked like an easter egg with arms and legs. Kinda like Bloopy (if you ever saw that short-lived PBS kids psycho hour), or Humpty Dumpty. He even wore a colorful striped sweater which pronounced the Easter in Easter Egg. Just looking at him brought a smile to my face. He was so... jovial.

Mmm. Tried a new flavor of ice cream today. Tasty.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 1:32 AM
Shit, you had to take the bus? How bad did your car get fucked up?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 2:33 AM
Oh NO. No no no. I take the bus to school. UCCS has, like, ZERO parking so I put my car down at a designated sports complex and ride the shuttle/bus. It's a bus that goes back and forth from campus to cars all day long. My car is basically fine. I need the bumper replaced because the styrofoam or whatever's inside gets crushed, but there isn't even a big scratch. I love my Saturn.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 2:55 AM
quote:
BTW, I'm a girl.

you're very comfortable with that phrase!

good for you! don't let the world get ya down.

quote:
There was a fat guy on the bus today. I had to sit next to him. He smelled like a mix between bubblegum and dog poo. Every once in a while the air would just BLAST his odor... gross. There was a really neat fat guy at work yesterday too. He looked like an easter egg with arms and legs. Kinda like Bloopy (if you ever saw that short-lived PBS kids psycho hour), or Humpty Dumpty. He even wore a colorful striped sweater which pronounced the Easter in Easter Egg. Just looking at him brought a smile to my face. He was so... jovial.

ah, you've met llance!

did he look like this?

-

i was unaware he also packed BO. poor guy [no no no]
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 6:58 AM
quote:
ah, you've met llance!

did he look like this?

-

i was unaware he also packed BO. poor guy [no no no] [/QB]

Packing BO?? Packing fudge?? I don't know which one of you two poor fuckers has it worse....
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:42 AM
Good grief.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pig Iron:
Packing BO?? Packing fudge?? I don't know which one of you two poor fuckers has it worse....

well llance says you give worse head than a-man, so... i'd have to say poor llance wins this round.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:46 AM
Good grief.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:56 AM
dave the lawyer, you blockhead!
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:58 AM
Grief good!
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:59 AM
frankenstein's monster, you blockhead!
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 11:16 AM
My head is more of an obelisk than a block.
Posted By: Rezultz Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 6:17 PM
Since when does Rob try to Flame????

It's time for the man, Rez, to get in on this action. [mwah hwah haa]
But I'll wait until the flames continue before I step in.

BTW, I ripped a slew of IMDB board goers over the past few days. I enjoyed trouncing them very much.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 6:18 PM
frankenstein's monster the lawyer, you obeliskhead!
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 6:18 PM
rob only flames for franta [humina humina]
Posted By: Rezultz Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 6:21 PM
Franta??

..............the hell is franta??
Posted By: Rezultz Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 6:24 PM
No seriously Who is this Franta ???
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:11 PM
he's the hottie climbing the ladder atop this forum.
Posted By: Rezultz Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:14 PM
[whaaaa!] [eh?] [eh... i dunno... ] Well..........Um..........I wouldn't call another guy a hottie, so you lost me there.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:19 PM
I think Rez is feeling some culture shock.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:24 PM
welcome to the "boards of the ugly" my friend
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:32 PM
True indeed..
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 7:40 PM
quote:
quote:

well llance says you give worse head than a-man, so... i'd have to say poor llance wins this round.
Yes , but he also told me that after you pack his rear that you also pack his nuts in your mouth like a squirrel...... so apparently he does indeed have it worse...
Posted By: Rezultz Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:17 PM
So Rob, why didn't you tell me about this place before??? [you sunnuva...]

I would have been here rather than the DCMB. [biiiig grin]
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:45 PM
quote:
Yes , but he also told me that after you pack his rear that you also pack his nuts in your mouth like a squirrel...... so apparently he does indeed have it worse...

he's just lyin

llance would say anything to get you to leave afterward
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rezultz:

according to the prophecies, people dont really post here unless they've been banned at the dcmbs.

its a rite of passage
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:49 PM
Yeah but you DID ban him, didn't you?
And Jaburg and I were never banned...
You lie, Rob.

Oh and no it wasn't Llance. Some old guy... maybe late 60's.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:51 PM
[DOH!]
Posted By: Animalman Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:51 PM
You haven't been banned?

Rob, you must rectify this. Ban them immediately.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:53 PM
all shall be banned!

or atleast warned multiple times!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 9:59 PM
Oh... Warnings count too? I've got, like, four of those since summer.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-12 10:24 PM
now thats more like it
Posted By: Kimi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 6:14 AM
DCMB's...Never been there!
Posted By: Burt Ward Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 6:29 AM
You're from a psych ward - I'm burt ward. We were meant for one another. Just don't tell LLance.

Sometimes you need to go places you've never been. [wink]
Posted By: Kimi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 6:36 AM
[whaaaa!] [eh?] [eh... i dunno... ]
Posted By: Burt Ward Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 6:47 AM
Have you ever worn a catwoman suit and whipped your lover into submission?
Posted By: Kimi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 7:00 AM
Can't say that I have...
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 7:43 AM
Um, ok. Whatever.

Hey, I got asked out today at work. That was weird. The guy got all embarassed when all I said was, "Aww, how sweet." Maybe that was the wrong thing to say? He avoided me the rest of the night...

And a teacher from the deaf & blind school came through Diane's lane so she got to "talk" to someone for once. That was cool.

My friend finally showed up last night. It's so weird how much he's changed. He's so ...elitist now. Ugh, he hangs out in coffee shops and shit like that. He wants to move to Ireland to go to school. What the hell is that about? Ever read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac? He's a lot like the assholes moping in coffee houses that Nny kills all the time. He's lost all his independance. It's so stupid.

And my sister's boyfriend got really drunk last night. He usually doesn't drink much... I think he was bothered by Ian too. He turned into such an ass. He kept calling my sister stupid and saying to her, "Fuck you!" or "Bitch!" It was disturbing from such a normally great guy. He had one helluva hangover today though, so I suppose it evens out.

Oops. Sorry Rob. I guess I got serious again for a while.
ok:
There's these two atoms talking.
One turns to the other and says, "I think I've lost an electron."
The other says, "Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I'm positive."
:)
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-13 8:09 AM
So Elitists hang out in coffee shops like freaky beatnicks. Thats good to know.

Does he sport a van dike?

Did you know this sweety dude?

Does he know after you have to kill what you mate with?

I am laughing so hard.

I wish I could have seen his face when you said that.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-14 12:21 AM
Elitist Ian had a fro-type thing going on, but now it lays flat down (he wears a hat all the time) and he grew one of them goatees like Rip Torn. Strange boy.

And the guy who asked me out I sorta know... I have been working there since Christmas. However, I've never really talked to him. Ever. I think it's 'cause I dyed my hair. All of a sudden all the guys at work are all nice to me and shit. I didn't know I didn't work as a blond... red hair from here on out then.

I guess this makes ...yes. Three. Three people have asked me out and I had almost no clue who they were.

Oh! My oldest sister is getting induced tomorrow! Baby baby baby baby baby! Huzzah!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-15 6:07 AM
What kind of hat? Is it that french hat I can't spell. Does he wear all black and snap his fingers when he hears a depressing poem?

Also sounds like you inadvertantly placed yourself in America's love affair with Mary Jane Watson-Parker.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-15 11:47 PM
It's a green Toy Machine baseball cap he's had since before I knew him.
He's elitist, not beatnick. And poetry is for sucks. He's still a pretty cool guy except he has weird tendacies now.

My sister wants me to get to know this guy. She figures it couldn't hurt to hang out together for a while, see if he's an interesting person. I'm not too sure though. That kinda sounds like 'relationship building' or 'human contact.' I dunno about alla' that... [wink]
It's funny though. She's always setting me up with all these weird people. Like she wants me to have friends or something. Go figure.

I read the NML novel last night. That was pretty darn good.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-17 2:33 AM
I finally decided to read the Watchmen today. I purchased it a good year and a half ago. Since then it has been collecting dust on my shelf.

I was undecided on if to read it or not because of how the book is practically worshiped in some circles. I have to say I have been enjoying it so far.

I just got to Rorschach's capture by the police and his mental evaluations.

I wanted to finish it tonight before prime time television but after dinner and this break it seems unlikely.

Overall Watchmen is a good read.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-18 10:10 AM
Shitty day. Worked 12 hours. Finished Watchmen which was really a good book. Got a call from my father telling me long story short since my Grandfathers death 2 1/2 years ago he has been drinking way too much after work and has been told by a doctor thats he could very well be a "functioning alcoholic".

And they say there are no such things as ghosts.

I'm off tomorrow thank betsy whoever she may be.

Piss shit fuck cocksucker motherfucker and tits.

Hmmmm.

Missing one.

fuck.

No, got that one.

Fuck.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.

plllttttt.

Staring at that group of smilies is hypnotic.

They want my pants I can see it in thier eyes.

If I take my eyes off them my pants are a goner.

Poooooor pants. [sad]

AHHHHHHHHHH!

There is one now ^ .
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-19 12:04 AM
Step One: Get underpants.
Step Two: ...
Step Three: Profit!

School was cancelled today from snow! Yay! Right after I finished all my classes! Whee.

I've always wanted to read Watchmen. It seemed pretty interesting. I'd also like to find Kingdom Come. Or, generally, anything else but HUSH right now. Woe is me.

I think my sister and I will be grocery shopping today. She's got her tax rebate back already so she's going to pay. Which is a mega bonus for me. Until I get mine and need to buy the groceries THAT month. Oh well. Life goes on.

Well, the more we hung out with weird Ian the less weird he was. In the end we all defaced a coffee table and it was like old times. Awww...
The coffee table looks a lot cooler now too. The only problem is that the crayon melts when hot stuff is put on top of it.

Oh shit we got SLAMMED at work yesterday. The weatherman called two feet of snow at the least so everyone and their mother had to get groceries. And when I was on carts it hailed a little bit. Ow.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-19 12:22 AM
quote:
I've always wanted to read Watchmen. It seemed pretty interesting. I'd also like to find Kingdom Come. Or, generally, anything else but HUSH right now. Woe is me.

Both are great books. Alex Ross' art in Kingdm Come is breathtaking.

quote:
Well, the more we hung out with weird Ian the less weird he was.
They call that the Helsinki Syndrome.

quote:
Oh shit we got SLAMMED at work yesterday.
:lol:
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-19 6:29 PM
Oh well, I got my DCMB account suspended last night.

I'm not mad it was still worth the laugh.

I'm just pissed I didn't get a warning.

I bumped every thread I ever made.

It was fun.

here is Rob's E-mail of doom :

quote:
well, at least now you have more of a reason to post at my board!

*ahem*

hi

i just wanted to let you know i deleted a few of your posts as they were found to be spamming the boards (posting repeatedly for no reason)

because of this, your account has been suspended

if you wish to continue posting on the DCMBs, please re-read the contract of rules you "signed" when becoming a member.

if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email them to me.

Rob Kamphausen
DC Comics Message Boards Administrator / Moderator / Inventor of the steam engine

I expected to have my threads deleted and get a warning I was half right.

Plus I had a reason! I wanted to feel all big and powerful! Thats a reason!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-19 6:29 PM
Oh well, I got my DCMB account suspended last night.

I'm not mad it was still worth the laugh.

I'm just pissed I didn't get a warning.

I bumped every thread I ever made.

It was fun.

here is Rob's E-mail of doom :

quote:
well, at least now you have more of a reason to post at my board!

*ahem*

hi

i just wanted to let you know i deleted a few of your posts as they were found to be spamming the boards (posting repeatedly for no reason)

because of this, your account has been suspended

if you wish to continue posting on the DCMBs, please re-read the contract of rules you "signed" when becoming a member.

if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email them to me.

Rob Kamphausen
DC Comics Message Boards Administrator / Moderator / Inventor of the steam engine

I expected to have my threads deleted and get a warning I was half right.

Plus I had a reason! I wanted to feel all big and powerful! Thats a reason!
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-19 6:50 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rezultz:

according to the prophecies, people dont really post here unless they've been banned at the dcmbs.

its a rite of passage

quote:
all shall be banned!

or atleast warned multiple times!

...bewaaAAAaaare the iiIIIiiides of maaaAAaaarch...
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-20 1:37 AM
Howdy Rob! You seem to have a new boyfriend over on the DCMBs. His name is Space Monkey and wants to know if you "like 'em red or green". What a sweetheart, huh?

So how long is Jaburg suspended for?

And, in case you know, is it possible to switch subscriptions? I think HUSH really blows and have only heard good things about 'Tec. Anyone know how I would go about doing that? Anyone? Bueller?

The snow has postponed another one of my midterms today. So tomorrow I have two and Friday I have one... or two. I forgot.

And I believe the cause of the phenomonon with weird Ian would be nicely classified under synchronicity. Because it's a physics term and I don't know what the hell you're referring to with that word you used.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-20 7:16 AM
Not as long as I worried it would be. It most likely could have beem worse.

People must really hate it when you bump every thread you made that year.

Some are gone forever now but it's a good trade to the ones that have been given new life.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-21 8:05 AM
I find it mildly entertaining that so many people are actually interested in the comic book I'm drawing (the Joanna Quinn one).

I find it insanly entertaining telling former military personnel I work with that I'm pacifist.

I find it uproarously entertaining to shout vivaciously at priests with a 'Satan' voice.

But I don't often do that last one.

I usually bite my lip and smile.

Hmm. I wonder what that looks like? I wander around work for hours on end with a fucking smile plastered across my face. I try to look peppy. Or at least not mad as hell that I'm at work.

People usually smile back.

Perhaps they're making fun?

Oh. I got one of my Papers back today. I used the phrase, "Genji was aesthetically beautiful," when discribing one reason why he was an ideal Heian aristocrat. The comment my Prof wrote above it was "he was physically beautiful too, yes?" Maybe I'm mistaken, but doesn't aesthetic mean of a physical/visable nature? Like 'aesthetically pleasing' is 'pleasing to the eye'? Am I wrong here? Is my professor a gimp?

I vote for option 'A.'

The Batman board is kinda boring right now. I haven't seen LoC for, like, two days. There are so many new people. There are so many uninteresting topics. It makes my brains ache.

I haven't been swearing much lately. Maybe it's because I can...?

How long can posts be here? Is there any sort of limit?

Do you watch Mr.Show? It's great. You'd like it I think. It's as good as Upright Citizens Brigade (IMO) although in a much different forum. The two guys are Bob Odenkirk and David Cross. I love those guys. Bob looks a lot like Fozzie Bear. Which is funny. Because he's a comedian.

My hands are cold because I have poor circulation in my hands.

I like to draw but sometimes I can't get something right and it frustrates me so much and I freak out and destroy things. Not expensive things...

Or living things...

Next week is another 20 hour week. Fuck.

I used to cut my arms a lot. It's weird because the skin there doesn't tan. I look a bit strange in the summertime. In winter people almost never notice.

You know what's fun? Writing sentences with only letters and numbers.

C D B.
D B S A B-Z B.
I C U.
Y R P-K-N!
I M N X-T-C!
I M P-N.
I C U P.
N-R-Y S N K-T. [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-21 8:07 AM
quote:
I vote for option 'A.'

I ment 'B.'
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-21 8:19 AM
I have been keeping an eye on the Batman board. I just don't understand somew people.

I haven't had a good freak out in years.

However I just hold within myself general contempt for for the zombies that call themselves society.

I just don't get people.

The avarage person couldn't hear the train untill it was two feet from thier face.

I would like to say more but I must go. I must wake up butt ass early for work.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-21 8:46 AM
quote:
The avarage person couldn't hear the train untill it was two feet from thier face.

The average person is comparable to Tim Burton's version of Joker?

Yeah, I have a midterm at eight. Pbbthh.

I don't like freaking out.

Tomorrow I think I'll mosey on down to the card shop and look at 'Tec. It sounds so much cooler than Batman is right now.

When I get tired I get chatty.

When I get cold I get chatty too.

I was sick for a while this week.

It also snowed real bad. Alberquerque Lows mean snow for Colorado Springs. This was a classic example.

I sometimes wish I had a friend again. It's been a few years now. But then I remember that people are heels.

It'd still be nice sometimes.

A couple nights ago I had this reoccuring nightmare. It usually comes at times when i feel like I'll never really make anything of myself - just run through life like all the rest. The nightmare is gross. There're all these rotting, festering, pieces-missing corpses and its my fault they are like that. And I can't bring myself to tell anyone about it because they wouldn't understand. They'd put me in jail. But I can smell the stench and I can feel the rot. This is one of the 'dreams' that started when I was being medicated. Those kinds of medicines make your dreams just like real life (I had an entire world in my head. I couldn't even tell if I was asleep or awake sometimes. scary.) and its so hard to make it through the night with all that gore in my head. And the dream starts with me finding the first body. I step on it barefoot. And it's been dead for a while. And I can feel it between my toes.

I really really really hate that dream.

It puts me into some bad sorts for the next few days.

Sorry, am I dumping on you? You didn't have to read that.

I need to do something big. I have to make an impact, you know? I have a few goals... they seem so hard to reach. So far into the future. So unknown. So ...worthless sometimes. But I don't want to be 'just that girl.' I have to take over the world because I don't know what happens after you die.

I don't want to be like everyone else.

People tell me I need to find God. I wonder what that could do. Dillude myself into believing in a 'purpose?' I mean, I believe God's there. Sort of. "God the Father," right? Yeah.

What about you? There has to be something, yes? Or what...

I need to buy some superglue. My new shoes are already falling apart. That's bullshit right there.

Time takes too much time. Except when there's not enough.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-22 8:16 AM
Tec has been good. I hope the Penguin is dead.

Cmon Ed shake that shit up. Do it! Kill fuckin Pengy! You know you want to. Ed? Ed?....

Oh thats right Eds not listening anymore.

I wish someone would shake some shit up good again. Like Barbra Gordon.

That is one fucked up nightmare.

I mean I can say I have a reoccuring nightmare too ( Since I can remember) but mine isn't nearly as intense or disturbing.

And I have been thinking what better way for you to be remebered than the girl who tracked down osama and superglued his balls to his forehead.

Wow holy fucking shit we fucked up Iraq today.

I start to wonder if I should be enjoying this so much.

I mean we are blowing shit UP!

But every time I lose my smile I remember.

They we warned.

We pick military targets.

Even if we fuck up we won't kill 3000 innocent civilians.

The people of Iraq I sorta sympatize with but if I was living in Bagdad and this shit was coming round I would have gotten me the wife and kids plus the good chicken the fuck out of town by any means nessasary(fuck I can't spell, Sometimes yes sometimes no.). [woooOOOOoooo!]

Fuck Iraqi soldiers and government types. I love to see the fuck kicked out of them.

Today we did!

I have never seen anything like that. This is how 24 hour war coverage is at best a mixed blessing.

I hated reality TV untill this war.

I haven't watched this much TV since 9/11.

This is why we pay taxes.

Where does all that money go?

Big fucking bombs that find your murdering asshole.

Saddam is a cocksucker! I hope he lives to see his trial though.

I want to throw fruit and spit on him.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Uschi - 2003-03-22 8:48 AM
I want to throw fruit and spit on the penguin...

[ 03-22-2003, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Pig Iron ]
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:13 AM
Uschi I have been reading Batgirl : Year One and it really has been a nice surprise.

It has been a really entertaining comic to read.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:17 AM
Whoever DeadlyPudding is he's about to get banned and fuck up alot of peoples threads.

I hope Rob can delete individual posts and doesn't have to zap whole threads due to his shanigans.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:30 AM
Did you hear that Iraqi press conferance? We are the Criminals. United State of Criminal. We are trained to be cirminals by the criminals. The united state of giants. Of Criminals.

Then all that shit about, "go to the hospitals and see the 207 injured by the american criminals." Yeah, fuckhead. Right. Maybe they wouldn't be injured if you guys hadn't, like, tied them up so they couldn't leave. Or maybe you should come to the hospitals and see those injured... and DEAD from 9-11 which happened because of your support. Oh, wait. You can't. They were fucking ATOMIZED it that case.

Pussy.

Did you see that guy in the liberated city? A marine was cutting down one of those 'big brother-esque' Saddam posters and a guy in the crowd pulled off his shoe and started beating the shit out of the poster. That was excellent. Makes it seem worth everything, you know?

But I don't like to talk about the war. I live in Military Capital, USA. I get enough already.

You know, I think Osama lived in Colorado Springs for a while. When I was a freshman (five... six years ago) I saw a guy looked exactly like him driving around in a minivan. Tell you what, that was freaky. 'Course nobody knew who I was talking about when I mentioned it to my friends and stuff... "Osama WHO?! What?" Yeah. They know who he is now, eh?

I tried to get a 'Tec issue. Everyone was sold. I even tried Media Play. Media Play!! All was not for naught, however. I got issues two and three of the Batgirl: Year One. Tight! What a breath of fresh air after reading only HUSH for months! Loving it. Babs is my new favorite character. Well, I always liked her before but I never had read any Batgirl stuff. I'm really liking it. She's cool. She FACE'd Robin. That was awsome.

Yeah, that was my mostest fucked up dream ever in the world. Scary as shit. I think I figured out what it is though. You know how dreams sometimes represent stuff? Yeah. Maybe now I won't have it anymore. That'd be cool.

And that was an understatement.

Oh, hell. I watched "The Black Hole" last night. The Disney one...
O.M.G.
People are always telling me to see it 'cause I like black holes and that kind of stuff so I finally rented it. I noticed it was a 1979 make, so I didn't have high expectations for the science aspects. Plus it's a Disney. Their interpretation of science has always been neon lights and clear plastic shit. My sights couldn't have been set lower in that aspect.

But the movie itself, just as a movie...
It sucked so so so so SO much. Hell. SOSOSOSOSO much. There was no continuous storyline for one. It was like a schitsophrenic had done the final cut editing. Another really bad part was how, like George Lucas, they ignored certain laws of space. Unlike Lucas, however, they didn't follow theirs! If the spaceship was punctured and exposed to space one of three things would happen:
1. Something would blow inwards.
2. Space starts sucking them outwards and it might get cold enough to have snow FALLING.
3. Nothing at all. They can breathe and walk normally.
They didn't even keep continuity with gravity. In the begining their spaceship is almost pulled into the black hole, but then their stupid robot is able to use a tiny magnet and pull itself from the pull... and later people can float around in space without any effects at all. And when they all finally fall into the black hole, the bad guy ends up in hell and the good guys pass through with strange thoughts.

If you can't tell, I hated that flick.
Now I'm going to go home.
Maybe I'll watch the other movie we rented. Have you seen 'Undercover Brother?' I thought it looked funny...
Kung Pow. That was funny.
Sos 'Strange Brew.' I love Rick Morannis.

Oh, hey. Anyone know who did the "Land Shark" skit on SNL all those years ago? I think it may have been Dan Akroyd (oh lordy. spelling SPELLING!!)...

I hope I didn't repeat anything I had already said....
That'd be weird.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:31 AM
quote:
Whoever DeadlyPudding is he's about to get banned and fuck up alot of peoples threads.

I hope Rob can delete individual posts and doesn't have to zap whole threads due to his shanigans.

Woah, what's going on? What's he doing? 'Cause Rob can't do that... the whole thread goes down the shitter.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:36 AM
Take a peek he's cursing up a storm.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:40 AM
I loved the Black Hole. Robert Forster is the man!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:41 AM
So your Babs Year One thread is gone.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:43 AM
I don't know what's more frightening that this fucker is doing it at random or if he wants to dust certain threads.

Let's hope he doesn't kill Yours or JYD's thread.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 9:46 AM
Uschi Would you do me a bigggg favor and make a homosexual lovers referance in Wolfs new thread kissing Rob's ass.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 10:07 AM
As is from the original post I think Wolf is repressing homosexual tendancys. Thank yas.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 10:14 AM
Done and done!

Wolfie is an emotional kinda guy. I'm not sure if he's gay or not, but I don't really care. He's a bit of a pud. Very melodramatic.

I...

...I might have gotton myself kicked off now. I told Pudding to kill himself. I mean, it is a joke... kind of a referance to how I "committed suicide" when I ditched the UMDB. But nobody will get it. Oops.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 10:23 AM
Nah wasn't too bad. Especially after Deadly's littlle temper tantrum.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-23 10:30 AM
Was it enough? I fear the homo stuff was too light... or stupid.

LIKE THE BLACK HOLE WAS!!!
I hated that movie.

Event Horizon. Now that was a good black hole movie. There was only ONE scientific inconsistancy in that. (The water sloshes as the waterbottle twists in the air when the ship is in a deep freeze,) It has Sam Neil and that really good black guy... Fishbourne? Am I wrong? I think it was him. And scary as HELL! Great movie!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-24 1:21 AM
Yeah, I watched Undercover Brother last night.

It was ...ok.
There were funny bits but everything was trying to be a joke. There was nothing 'straight' in the movie. It just jumped from joke to joke and you hardly had time to laugh at one joke before you'd miss the next one. The Mayo joke got old quick. It was supposed to be a running gag but they didn't have enough material. It was the same joke repeated instead of the same joke reinvented. Shame. And the timing on the jokes was a bit off. And there were so many its hard to remember the good ones.

Except when they're going into the BROTHERHOOD headquarters. "The flashing light and fan make it seem worse than it is." Great. <ok, that's one you have to see to get>

It was a lot like watching Austin Powers ...only with less plot. Ok, maybe that's not true. The plot was there, it just didn't stand out. The simple gags had just as much emphesis as the important, story-building ones. And they used the slow death-chase. In golf carts. That was funny and has a suprise ending. It was good. Overused, but good. :)

On the plus side, there were some good cameos. Doogie Howser is the BROTHERHOOD's intern. He rips a guy's spine out. "Baby Bear" from Event Horizon was Chris Kattan's (sp) flunkie. 'The General' was Lando Calarissian. James Brown dances.

All in all, I liked it. However, I'd never buy it. Or watch it a second time.

Oh, and a question. I had never heard of the 'orange soda' stereotype. What's that about? "All black people drink orange soda"? That one's new to me, but it was brought up a couple of times. Had you heard of it?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-25 12:57 AM
Went apartment shopping again today. We found a sweet-ass deal. All fees and first month rent for $99, in a good neighborhood, across the street from a grocery store, two miles from school, two bed, two full bath, all pets allowed, good lighting, private enterance, a/c, w/d in the unit, monthly rent of $720 (including pet rent)....

This downturned economy has its perks. [biiiig grin]
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-25 3:00 AM
Fuck. That is a good deal I pay over a grand for a single bedroom 1 full bath.

A fucking washer dryer too? That is excellent. I have to pay to do my laundry.

Is the price good for your area too or does it just seem that way because I pay NY long Island type prices.

I don't think you can find a 2 bedroom 1 bath here for less than $1200. and if you do it ain't gonna have a washer and a dryer.

I pay a grand even with pet fees. I put down 3k security. Plus thanks to oil prices I have to pay an extra cost for fuel.

Plus you have probably seen my pull sheet at the comic book store and ad in I still need to eat and buy stuff to clean myself and the apt with THEN I gotta feed my two cats.

Then the Cable and electricity.

It never fucking ends.

Sometimes I thing if I do some time in prison the state will pay for my food and electric.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Uschi - 2003-03-25 3:59 AM
A grand...hahahahahaha...I love Ohio...
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-25 8:26 AM
Holy COW, man! That BLOWS! A one bed one bath here is often between 580 and 650 (for mid-range). A two bed two bath is between 700 and 900 (going down to 550 in shitty neighborhoods with poor maintenance in 1960's builds). I feel so much happier even now... thank you for that. (Our find was still really fucking rare though. Without these deals it's an $802/mo rent - WAY above our range.)

Oh, MAN! Pardon me whilst I laugh uncontrollably at your expensive-ass situation.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! :lol:
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-25 8:56 AM
Hey remember our discussion about colorforms. Well here is thier bastard cousin.

I am not a link.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-25 9:39 AM
More cool Stikfas not by me.

Armored Batman DKR

Los Pudito

Ghost Rider

JLA
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 1:37 AM
Captain Pud sure looks constipated. Maybe someone should introduce him to Professor Ex-Lax?

I like the DKR Batman though. That's wicked bad.

As for those bastardised colorforms... I had those once. They were kinda dumb, I thought. I still enjoyed them more than stickerbooks though. At least, I did until I realized I could put the stickers on stuff other than paper but couldn't with the transfers. Hell, they didn't even work as temp tattoos!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:25 AM
Fukkaduck!
I have been here at my parents' house for almost six hours waiting to do my taxes. "Just another minute! I'm almost through." Bull Shit. On the plus side I've got three more pages done in JQ #1. On the minus side, I've also been hounding the DCMB (I just want someone to talk to...). I am SO fucking BORED.

And nothings going on. And I can't even go do my taxes 'cause the computer with the program is being used.

Another plus though... one of my mom's clients came in and needed a picture for a newsletter. So I drew it out and they like it so I got ten bucks! Woo! More comics money! Or I could always spend it on food... choices, choices.

I guess I'll pretend I'm talking to someone. That'll keep me occupied.

Or I could look up Hyeenas on the internet so I can draw them. They start showing up on the next page to draw in JQ. Hmm... Peacocks too.

Hell. I don't wanna do that.

My mom's retarded puppy is watching me. He's so retarded. And gross. But sometimes he can be cute... until he <inevitably> jumps up to 'tag' you. Then you've got muddy, wet, poopy doggie footprints on your shirt/pants. Uggh...

Maybe i could start to whistle or something. But that might be weird seeing as the TV is spouting how many people are dead right now. Bad idea.

Poopadoop.

Maybe I'll just go home. Taxes can wait 'till tomorrow, right?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:28 AM
Taxes sucks. I hate them.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:29 AM
Wait did you say taxes or Texas?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:29 AM
I am indifferent to Texas.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:30 AM
Or as some would call a well wisher of Texas.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:30 AM
As in I don't wish Texas any specific harm.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:31 AM
I drank some coffee.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:34 AM
Are you enjoying Batgirl : Year one Uschi?

I have been.

Have not read issue four yet but I have it.

That book was a very nice surprise.

It make me really like Babs character.

A new found respect if you will.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 7:34 AM
Hello? Did I miss you?
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 8:02 AM
quote:
I don't think you can find a 2 bedroom 1 bath here for less than $1200. and if you do it ain't gonna have a washer and a dryer.

very similar here.

except there's no ONE bedroom for under than 1k monthly rent.

my place is ass small (... cuz... i guess asses are small) and my taxes alone are $280 / month.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 8:06 AM
I have to admit my apartment has size. My bedroom and living room are about the same size too.

My biggest gripe about my apartment is that the water temp is freakily inconsistant.

You could be freezing one second and scarred for life the next.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 8:33 AM
my bedroom is about the same size as my living room. both small!

my heat and water are "free"

specifically, they're covered by my condo association. ... to which, i pay a monthly fee of nearly $300. yeah, they send out exterminators on a regular basis and paint the hallways and vacuum and all, but... $300??

... man...
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 8:56 AM
For 300 bucks they best paint the hallway fresh everyday.
Posted By: Rob Re: Uschi - 2003-03-26 6:44 PM
you'd think.

its more like vacuuming once a week, exterminator once a month, paint once every 3 months.

in theory, the maintenance fee also includes taking care of the outside of the building, getting new light fixtures, shoveling the sidewalk in front of the building (which was big this winter) and a few other things that also don't amount to $300 a month.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-27 1:52 AM
Man, everyone's water is freakishly inconsistant. It's 'cause of them using a boiler for heat, I think. Try showering at, like, midnight or something. Less people are using the water at that time. I promise, it works out a lot nicer.

Yes, you missed me. Which is really sad... I was literally online for, like, eight hours yesterday. (Well, I was doing other stuff too but I checked back frequently from boredom.)

What was that you were saying over on the DCMBs? It was on the now-deleted 'O Jaburg' thread... something about seeing Rob's web log? I failed to see what you ment. Help?

I am loving Babs Year One.

"God creates us to assist one another."
My mom just said that to me. Odd.
Oh, wait. Some guy we don't know is going out on a limb to try and score my dad a job. Cool.

Yeah. I like her characterization. Honestly, that was the best part in the NML novel, IMO. She writes all kinds of stuff first person / journal like. I wish I was Batgirl. She's cool. ('Course, I'll take that without the Joker, mind you.) Maybe I'll get a Batgirl costume for Halloween. But then I can't be Frank (bunny in Donnie Darko). Hmm.... what choices...

I played some Batman: Vengance last night. I haven't played that in almost a year now.

Oh LORD! That always freaks me out. Fuck. Those damn military planes fly so low and they're so loud and you can't hear them until they've already passed over and are a diminishing speck in the distance... I know terrorists wouldn't be likely to pull the same trick again but ever since 9-11 it gives me the heebie jeebies. And its the absolute worst thing to be woken up by in the morning.

Ok, the game. I'm pretty happy. After a years rest, I, like, doubled how far I had previously gotten... in only four hours. :)
It's a fun game.

Ohp, heres the plane again. What are they, circling? Are they practicing or something? WTF?

Damn it! Why won't someone save that thread for me?! I asked and my Mom doesn't want it on her computers and I don't think it'll fit on floppy disks very well... or maybe it will. Maybe I should try that. Oh well. I got a thread to 19 pages. Woo HOO! Granted I did most of the posts....
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-27 1:58 AM
Heh. As for extravigant fees, My pet deposit (100% non-refundable) was $400. I asked why it was all non-refundable and they said it was because sometimes peoples' dogs poop in the hall and they have to pay someone to pick it up. There's about 10 dogs in my building. Twice someone has let their dog shit in the stairway. Once it got picked up by the cleaning staff (the other time it was there for two days so I chucked it out myself). Did they really have to pay someone $4,000 to pick up some dog shit?! (Wow. They coulda paid me that! sweet!) Anyways, I'm just saying...

Hey! How sweet! My cat just killed a robin! Tasty.

[ 03-26-2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Uschi ]
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-27 8:53 AM
When your cat brings you a smelly dead thing it is an expression of love and crushing to thier fragile regal ego if they don't see you ea t it.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-27 8:55 AM
You have to pretend to like it too.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-27 8:56 AM
Make nummy sounds.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-27 8:56 AM
give cat pat on head.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-28 12:28 AM
Nah. She eats it herself. Except the head, the ass (in rodentia), and the intestines. She leaves those in a wonderfully impossible-to-not-step-on place in the garage or by the front door. Actually once she didn't eat a bird she killed. I found it a couple of days post-mortem in the yard. Have you ever seen maggots live and at work? Grossest. Image. Ever. It really gives some extra turn in your stomach while watching 'The Lost Boys.'

Fuck. Back to work today. Three days off in a row sucks for $ but is pretty damn sweet for relaxing. No school, no work, no mom making you clean your room... its like being four again -Only BETTER!

And my parents got pizza yesterday. So I stayed for dinner. They had some old woman friend over too. It was weird.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-28 7:27 AM
I'm fuckin sick.

It's a wierd sick.

I feel fine as long as I don't stand up.

If I stand I start sneezing and my fucking eyes water all up.

No fun. No fun at all.

Altough I think I finally figured out what Grant Morrison's The Filth is about.

Poor Tony.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-28 8:25 AM
Sounds like your sinuses and inner ear. If your nose is all clogged and nasty and impossible to breathe through, put a tablespoon of salt into 8oz of warm water and sniff it up your nose. Nasty as hell but it works. If you go to a chiropracter, tell him/her about it and they can do this weird thing to your ear that opens everything up and clears your inner ear right out. It hurts like hell for a second though. Unfortunately, you can't learn to do it yourself. Your hand won't bend the right way. Otherwise sit in the bathroom and turn the shower on hot to steam it up.

Or take Dayquil and buy a TV 'cause you're going to be up all night.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-28 9:19 AM
quote:
And my parents got pizza yesterday. So I stayed for dinner. They had some old woman friend over too. It was weird.

Orgy weird or Hellraiser 1 weird.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-29 1:25 AM
Have you ever watched Malcom in the Middle? You know the wheelchair kid Stevie? Who talks.... really... really.... slowly... because.... he can't.... breathe.... too well? They ALL talked like that. All these side storys in the middle of some other story that had nothing to do with what everyone else was talking about and it took, like, ten minutes for each one to get to the frikkin' POINT. Plus they talked really slowly with big pauses... THAT kinda weird.

Have you ever been running around and been having so much fun that you feel like doing a cartwheel or a roundoff or something and then realize you quit gymnastics a week in when you were four and never learned how? Yeah....

Oh, here's something weird about me: I cannot physically go upsidedown. I cant. Ever since I was five and pulled a Stupendous Man (when Calvin 'turns the world back' so he has an extra day to do his homework), jumping off a trampoline and breaking both my wrists, I can't go vertical upsidedown. So I couldn't do a cartwheel anyhow.

I guess I'm feeling a little 'kidish' today. My hair's getting pretty long so I braided it. I haven't braided my hair since I was... six? Maybe not even then. Most the time my hair was fairly short.

I don't think my co-workers get it. Every day at least one person says, "Ashley, you are so mean to me!" And I always say, "Oh you're not so special. I'm mean to everybody." But I'm not mean, really. I'm just kidding around. I do stuff for them, I do my work, I cover people, I'm one of the fastest baggers there, I am the best at keeping up carts... I just kid around too. Why don't people understand? Darcy gets it. He makes fun of everybody and they love him for it. Why do I always get the "You're mean."? Double standard?

Taxes are fin. I'm getting $488. Maybe I can pay my bills that month! <PBBTTTH!> Fucking low hours. Fucking Union.

Just 'cause I know you don't care:
I played the PS2 again last night. Now I'm at the part where you gotta throw a ton of batarangs at the fat guy with the rocketlauncher. Despite how strange the script is (not really making much sense), this is a fun game.

Alright. Time for workie! Adios, suckas!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-29 5:15 AM
Uuummmm.

hmmmmm

errrrrrrrrr.

How um ........

I guess there is no gracefull way to ask so......

How do you wipe your butt with two broken wrists?

I still feel like shit today.

I had to ask to leave early from work not because I'm not too sick to work but because I most likely would have hurt someone very badly when they asked stupid fucking questions.

"Are you sure this is the battery?"

"I fucking find peoples goddamned fucking batteries 40 hours plus a goddam week I think I know what the fuck I'm doing! Fuck!"

At least I got some good news today. The deal between cablevision and the YES network fell through.

Therefore I will be selling more Direct TV.

I actully love Direct TV they are a good company and provide a sound service.

Plus it's money in my pocket.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-30 12:37 AM
How do you wipe your ass?
Very carefully. It was just my wrists so the casts only went to just past my thumb. Fingers were free as daisies. Plus, as with taking baths and showers, you can always wear plastic/rubber gloves. I was five so my hands were small and the gloves fit up past my elbows. So all was good. It wasn't all that hard. Not like getting dressed. I remember once having so much trouble getting my pants undone (it was the eighties and flys were buttons, not zippers) and I didn't want to ask for help and it took SO long... yeah. I ended up pissing my pants. And it was at my 5 yr Birthday party to top it off. I was so humiliated... :lol:

Hey I finished the game last night. so you don't have to hear about it anymore! [biiiig grin] Hurrah!

Speaking of the eighties, I've been listening to an 80s comp CD my sister made for about a week now. We built this city on rock and roll. Annie are you ok? I'm not the kinda girl who gives up just like that. Oz never did give nothin' to the Tin Man that he didn't, didn't already have. Six o'clock already and I was just in the middle of a dream; I was kissin' Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream. They've got the moves (oh-way-oh) you drop your drink then they bring you more. Billie Jean is not my lover.
All these are scrolling through my head 24-7. Plus many many more that I don't know the words to.

I need a new job pronto. Four weeks now of 20 hr schedualing. FUCK!!! That's $400 for a MONTH! BULL SHIT. I like the work, I enjoy the people (well, more than at some of the other jobs I've had) and everything's peachy. Except pay sucks and hours blow.

What job do you have? What with the batteries bit I figured something with cars, but then you go into TV stuff. So whatcha do?

One of my sisters works as a tape librarian for AT&T Cable (new name now but I forgot.), She writes logs and pushes around tapes. She hooked up two of her friends with jobs watching TVs all night (for quality checks). Evidently it sucks. But, funny story, one day they started piping the porn channels in there too. And didn't tell anyone. Evidently they were just sitting there and suddenly were all, "Hey... people are having sex over there." Suprise!! :lol:

Mmmm.... chocolate cake. Nice.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-03-30 8:39 AM
I work at Radio Shack.

Someone has too.

Sometimes I think I only stay with the job because I sold two watch batteries to Kevin Conroy the dude who does the voice for the animated Batman.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-03-30 10:47 PM
I interviewed at Radio Shack once. Working for commission must really suck. It sounded awful. And you pay that kinda rent working there?! Wow.

In about twelve minutes I have to go to work. Bummer. Maybe I should go eat something.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 4:27 AM
Yea! My federal tax return came. Some bills will be paid and I'm jacking out 50 bucks to add to fridays comic book budget bringing friday's comic book budget to 90 dollars.

I have a system.

All money I can spend in fun is dedicated to comics.

As I am.

I love comics.

I really, really do.

They have turned from pastime to entertainment to hobby to passion.

There is nothing like the smell of comic book ink.

New action figure is close.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 5:49 AM
I'm pretty fond of the smell of My Little Ponies, myself.

Guess what we found in the wall today!

C'mon. Guess.
Posted By: winged creature Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 5:57 AM
Um i dunno bats ( oh come on im a batman fan [wink] )
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 6:10 AM
EHHHH! YOU LOSE!

All weekend we had this thing scratching in the walls. We called on Friday night and they said, "This isn't an emergancy, we won't come tonight." But it was the weekend. We were afraid the damn mouse or whatever would die and stink the hell out of the apartment. Well, today we called again and they said, "We can't really do anything. If you want, you can cut a hole in the wall and we'll patch it up later." So my sister's boyfriend brought over his dad's tools and cut a hole in the wall. It was a bird. A fucking huge bird. And it had bled ALL OVER the place. Gross as hell. Oh, and it died sometime today (sometime before noon, I suppose, due to the smell). But then there was the other thing. A mummified squirrel! It's little face was there all dry and shrunken and the mouth was open... So so so so so so GROSS! But cool.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 6:19 AM
Damn, you've only been living there how long and already corpses in the wall. You work fast girl.
Posted By: winged creature Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 6:22 AM
Uschi are u hiding things from us [wink]
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 6:23 AM
Hee hee hee! Thankyou! I'm blushing. [mwah hwah haa]

Oh, hey. I've got a new picture to post! I'll try to set it up as a fools day joke or something. I just need to get ahold of mom's scanner.... [nyah hah]
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 6:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by winged creature:
Uschi are u hiding things from us

Not you, just the cops. [AAAHHHH!!!]
Posted By: winged creature Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 6:47 AM
I just had to share this with everyone

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/saddamfromiraq.asp

hope u get a laugh
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-01 8:44 AM
Man.... nothing doing. No joke. Not for tomorrow, anyhow. The network is down and the computer with the scanner is not the computer with the index files for my webpage. And Dad's busy working at Walmart.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 5:19 AM
hi
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 6:36 AM
God I hate the world today. Today at work made me realize I was much happier when I shunned almost all contact with society.

I have my shit together so it must not be so hard.

If you knew me in real life you would probably have a better understanding.

I must start playing Lotto or writing again.

I need to make an obsene amount of money cause I hate people.

Fuck them.

I was really honestly alot happier as a psudo hermit.

Fucking people have absolutly no clue. No fucking clue at all.

I worked very hard to become the person I am.

It didn't just happen.

I guess I am fucked up.

Perhaps the whole world is right and I am wrong.

Perhaps there is no place for someone who works to be a good decent human being and a man of honor.

I pride myself on being a gentlemen.

It's fucking evil out there and if you don't watch your shit someones gonna step on it and that fucking sucks.

Shit.

[ 04-01-2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Ultimate Jaburg53 ]
Posted By: Brian Fellow Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 6:38 AM
Rabbits have big ears.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 6:43 AM
You know why I have really begun to like this message board. For the most part you guys are real. Especially Uschi.

I wish I was more like her. She is honest.

I am not as honest as her.

I am not as honest as her on the boards.

I leave out a big part of what I am about because I worry about it's perception.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 6:44 AM
Thats crazy!

No, wait............
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 9:45 AM
Ok it's been like four hours since work and I am still pissed off.

It takes ALOT to get me this way.

I want to go to sleep but I still can't believe the stupidity of the store.

one example of my day.

Man walks into Radio Shack with two line phone bought from the store.

Man says phone don't work and he was on the phone with some division of out company in Ft.worth Texas.

Finds out phone not compatible with his system. WTF?.

Man demands store credit on new phone.

Man has no recipt.

Man says purchased phone in December.

Attempts at looking up his recipt are in vain. Man decides to think he is telling me how my search engine works. Man talks in insulting way.

Every fucking store in the fucking united states has a 30-60 and if you are very fucking lucky 90 day return policy.

After that the product is used and yours and you are fucked if it breaks and you didn't buy a extended service contract.

Man don't know what the fuck he wants in a new phone and wants me coddle him through him choosing.

Man chooses one phone we only have display of.

Jakes sees red. Jake finds phone in other store close by man bitches about drive.

Man bitches about exchange being done first so all he has to do in other store is pick up phone.

I should have just sent the fucker and let him go through all that shit for a second time.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-02 10:39 PM
Aww, that's touching, Jaburg! You wish you were a girl! [no no no]

Hey, I had the greatist interview today! My sister told me there were a few openings in, like, Compounding and such (she works at college pharmacy in shipping). That kind of a job would be excellent! WAY high pay, interesting co-workers, wear whatever the hell you want, get to do hands-on stuff, PLUS I'd get to wear a labcoat! One step further to my goal of becoming a mad scientist! <Labcoats are cool, IMO.> Vallerie likes my sister and my sister highly recommended me so they're going to see if something opens up that'll fit with my schedual (they need a full-timer right now 9am - 6pm... I have school till 10 MWF and 2 TR... not good.)

I really really really really really want this job.

Yeah... I guess I am kinda outright and forthcoming online. Or anywhere, really. In elementary school and Jr High and Middle School and Highschool I was hated and teased and generally discriminated for being who I was. I tried to pretend for those years that I was like them, but that didn't change anything. I find it doesn't matter if I'm honest about who I am or not, it always shows in the end. So I accepted who I am and ran with it... now everyone likes me. Stranger things have not happened.

However, to be honest ( :) ), there are still things I don't share.
And you should be happy I don't.

Oh, hey. Everyone raise their hand if they're creeped out by that guy always saying he wants me to model underwear. My hand's in the air like it just don't care...
What do you people think of me?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-03 7:22 AM
I have 'spoken' with the infamous Madhattar. He is good, just busy. And says he will never come over to that idiot Rob's board.

Yeah... Rob's an idiot.

There's a girl I work with, we were hired the same day. She's fun to talk to and hang out with. She just moved here with her husband and twin boys (now just over 1yr) from Washington. She's a great person. And her husband just said he wanted a divorce and custody. Needless to say she's in pieces. If ever I was to actually kill a person....

This is nice! That Planetman guy from Superman is continuing our physics discussion via e-mail. It's really interesting... he's a hardcore, undying believer in Classical Physics (Newton's) and things Einstein is full of it. However, he has so far failed to disprove ANY of the basics of General Relativity (we aren't arguing Special Relativity... I know almost nothing about it. It would be worthless to fight.) Fun fun fun.

Doop de doo, coup de boo.... I'm bored.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-03 7:26 AM
Hi I am drunk, crazy, and yawn when looking at the Bat-boards lately.

I started that who Jim Lee draws hotter thread.

How awful.

I am intelligent.

I should be able to do better than that.

So it's war.

I will kiss my woman goodbye write a letter to my Mom and Dad and tell them thier baby might not be coming home tonight.

I swear if it takes every ounce of blood in my body there shall be Shananigans!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-03 8:47 AM
I read BM:Dark Allegiances again today. The way it was storyboarded sucks and the art is less than craptacular. I mean, how exactly is THAT supposed to be Bruce? And the stylized speach bubbles were annoying as hell. But, all in all, I like the concept of the story. I should rewrite and redraw it or something. Anyways, I always thought that was the perfect 'real-life' version of Joker. Some corrupt asshole priest who leads the KKK in secret and gets off to beastiality porn.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-04 5:30 AM
Hey, guys! I'm talking to myself again! Ain't it a gas!

So, good news! Vallerie talked to my sister... as soon as they have an opening, they're calling me! SWEET! So, I still need to get a supplimental job for a while. These hours blow. But the future looks bright.

I probably shouldn't but tomorrow I'm going to go and try to pick up 'Tec at my local. Heh... Brubacker screwed up 'cause he never read Last Laugh. :)
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-04 6:09 AM
I wish I knew how to manipulate the network out here. I'd like to be able to edit my webpage. I'd like to post that picture. I find it humerous and mean to Jeph Leob at the same time.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-04 6:11 AM
Yeah, DCMB is boring as hell right now. I'm almost tempted to go home and do my math homework that's due tomorrow morning. Hmmm. Or maybe just watch a movie.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-04 6:14 AM
I like Dan Potthast. He writes good music. Rich in melody and meaning. Plus he's got Jerry Lundquist (the ex-wrestler) on trombone and Ted Moll on the drums. Buncha blikums. Excellent. 'Course there's also the bassist and the other trombonist, but I always forget their names. MU330 is the greatist band in the world, bar none.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-04 6:16 AM
My kittie cat is out here with me. Her name is Lucy. She's all black. She's such a slut. But she likes me, so its all good. I wish my dog got along with her.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-04 6:21 AM
I got that package from Kwink today with the Batgirl Year One books 1 & 4 today. Kwink has good penmanship. I do not.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-05 1:38 AM
I just woke up from napping with Ava. A sleeping baby is hard to stay awake holding.

Plus I went to the comic shop today to get 'Tec. They didn't have it but the guy told me about a NEW shop in town! EXCELLENT. They have backissue bins and everything. :)

I got my tax rebate! I GOT GROCERIES! I haven't bought groceries in so long.... all we had was tuna and ramen. And BBQ sauce. But the ramen didn't have flavor packets 'cause my sister likes to just eat the broth.

And tonight we're going to Panda Express. It's a fast-food chinese place, but it's tasty if you avoid the beef.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-05 8:17 AM
I had Panda Express at the mall today.

I didn't care for it.

Maybe it was the 6 bucks for a pint of chicken.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-06 3:55 AM
They totally Jewed you over! For three bucks here you can get tons of fried rice and way too much meat to even THINK of finishing. We didn't go though. We just had homemade mac 'n cheese. Which is good.... but it ain't chineese. Not even BAD chineese.

I had a four hour shift today. They kept me for 8 anna half. I didn't expect that so I'm WAY beat. We were slammed.

Plus the president of Kroger or something was visiting.

I should go do homework. Or something.

I'm tired.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-07 3:09 AM
I finally decided to buy something besides comics out of my entertainment budget. The twelve inch tall "Giant Leonardo" TMNT figure from the new playmates line.

He is pritty cool looking.

Leo was always my fav from the original Eastman and Laird run of TMNT.

I can't wait to pull him out of the box. (another rarity round these parts. Usually I buy two figures if I want one out.)
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-07 3:56 AM
EXCELLENT! I liked Donatello best. Did you ever play the TMNT game for Nintendo? Awsome.

Today has been strange.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-07 5:29 AM
Which one. The original or the arcade? Both were great games.

Strange how?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-07 9:08 PM
Er... I dunno which one. Its great though. I still play it. The cover had all the turtles but they were all in red. I thought that was stupid. As kids (well.... now too) we laughed when they were disarming the bombs. 'Cause it looks like they're making out with it. [humina humina]

Strange because I was all foggy. Like, floating. Not exactly connected to reality. It made work hard 'cause I didn't know what I was doing. Like, there was a bag of frozen raw chicken breasts that had a hole in it. I heard Russ and the customer talking about it, but I didn't say, "Would you like me to get you another one?" -Russ had to ask me. So I'm all, "Uh, SURE." and start walking towards frozen. Russ shouts, "Hey! Ashley!" I turn around. "It's THAT way." and points towards the MEAT department. I was a little bit disconnected. It was weird. Then Adam had someone ask me out for him again. So I told them to tell him to ask me HIMSELF some day. Yeah... he'll never do that. But that's cool. he doesn't understand my humor. it would never have a snowball's chance in hell of working out in the least. I dunno... yesterday was just strange.

I've updated my website again. I tore most of it down and only put one picture up. So far. To get the setup before you look at it, check out my latest EAST thread over on Batman. I think it's funny....

Ok, it's noon. I'm gonna cruise now. Lots to do on a day off.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-07 9:12 PM
Oh, hey. I'm trying to get Hattar over here. He wants US to go back to UMDb. Bull and Shit. I think he should get over his damn self. :)
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-08 6:42 AM
quote:
Ok, it's noon. I'm gonna cruise now. Lots to do on a day off.

Funny how I got none of it done. I got called in to work. Yay... money....
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-08 7:30 AM
I don't have to be into work till 4 pm tomorrow so I have gotten really really drunk for the first time in years.

Now I go into the kitchen to hunt the wiley and dangerous Hostess Cupcakes. If I am not back in two minutes tell my fiancee to bury my comics with me.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-09 12:35 AM
I've never been really drunk. Never even got buzzed. I had four or five bottles of smirnoff ice once though. That shit's tasty. Beers good. I like Imported Elephant. And tried alcoholic Rootbeer which is good if it doesn't touch the front half of your tongue. That and one drag on a cigarette is about the extent of my recreational 'experiments.'

I'd be straight-edge if I gave a damn.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-09 5:52 AM
Oh I experimented enough for the both of us.

Still to this day I puff on those funny cigarettes.

I have done some of the bad ones too.

However I was always at least smart enough to stay clear away from IV drugs and coke, crack and most of the really chemical crap that kids do.

I never did E but I have tripped on shrooms and LSD in my high school days.

Smoked dust very few times. Once was dusted by accident.

Popped a few pills.

That was all in high school. Since high school I don't fuck around. That shit will fuck up your brain. I need that thing. It's how I keep track of all my comics.

While I still do smoke pot on a daily basis if I drink twice a year it's a shitload.

However unlike every stoner, pothead or dude you have seen on TV I actully happen to be a responsible hardworking intelligent lad. Even if my spelling is atrocious.

Dumasses have to ruin everything for everyone.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-10 2:07 AM
Yeah. Almost all my friends and stuff were pretty into all that. I just didn't because I was being forced to take some other pills and they fucked me up enough. I hated it.

Heh. DRUGS. my anti-drug.
Sell that TRUTH ad. :)
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-11 4:11 AM
Have you seen Ravenous with Guy Pierce and Robert Carlyle?

It's about eating people to take thier strenght set in civil war times.

My Tivo taped Mask of The Phantasm for me the other night so I got to watch it before work.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-11 8:52 PM
Never seen it, but it sounds interesting.

I have seen a couple movies lately though. The Princess and the Warrior was another German film (made by same guy as Run Lola Run - has Franka Portiente in it too!). Very excellent. It's an action/psychological drama/strange romance. This girl works in a psych ward, gets run over by a truck (caused by the guy), the guy saves her life, she trys to find him thinking they were destined to be together, he's a freak and trys to get her to go away and throws her into the mud, so she throws mud at him.... bank robbery.... murders.... dad killed mom electrocuting her in the tub... dad tries to kill guy with a toaster.... GOOD movie.

Also we watched a Spanish horror flick The Devil's Backbone. It takes place during some war. A bomb hits an orphanage but doesn't explode. There's a ghost.... lots of good stuff. Murders, etc. The end was a little loose and unsatisfactory but it was still a really good movie.

I think I'm going to quit going to these MBs for a while.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-11 9:09 PM
Quit? Whats up?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-13 5:34 AM
I dunno. I've been in a pretty deep funk for a while now. And I give the MBs a lot of my time. I'd probably be more productive OFF line. I'd be back in the summer and stuff....

Didja SEE?! He knows my NAME! After, what, SIX(?) months of bitching he FINALLY knows my name! I am no longer just 'somebody!'

And I think he saw my latest picture. Oops. [mwah hwah haa]
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-13 7:46 AM
Just saw that. You think Jim Lee knows what you have been saying about his moon now too?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-04-14 5:45 AM
Somehow I doubt it. They don't venture onto my threads, I'd think.

Alright, I'm going away for a while. Everything came to a head today and I had a breakdown at work (perfect timing, me...). Things are getting to be too much to handle and I need to cut some things out and reorganize my life. My world seems to be spinning out of control and I need to find some sort of jumping-on place so I can get it all back under my thumb. I have to work on 'me' for a bit before I kill myself or something. 'Cause THAT wouldn't be too damn fun, right?

So, until I hear from you again, have fun. Good luck and stuff. I hope you and your one-and-only can set a date sometime. :) ....unless you did and I missed it. Whatever. I'll still be answering my e-mail and stuff if you want to say hey or something, but not as often.

If anyone asks ('cause I said 'bye' over on Batman), just tell them I'm off the planet doing business and could they call back later.

...................or something to that effect.
Thanks.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-04-14 7:32 AM
I don't know what to say. I will certainly miss seeing your posts up on the boards.

I hope everything gets better. I will look forward to seeing you again.

I really do wish you the best.

I guess I will just have to raise enough hell for the both of us till you get back.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-05-16 5:43 AM
I saw you ranting on the DCMB thought I would bump this in case you wandered here.

I'm not allowed to post at the Pre-Crisis DCMB until the 23rd for "spamming" the board.

They tear it down on the 22.

So.

I'm fucked over on going down with the ship.

Wish I could.

The Post crisis DCMB sucks.

I think I'm going to hang a little get myself banned and never return.

Then I'll post here with all the other defectors.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-05-19 3:14 AM
Oh .....hello. Kwink told me she saw this so I was all curious why. It shoulda been on page, like, a million by now.

Do you know where Lord of Chaos is? I found his e-mail, but that seems a little intrusive.... It's so funny. At College Pharmacy where I work now, we sell a lot of hormones and shit. The pharmacists wander around all day making stuff and talking to customers on Britney Spears headset telephones... anyway, the funny bit is coming. Every day they get all these calls from customers wondering how to use the products. So they tell them. But they're hormones, see? So they're constantly saying shit like, "Insert it vaginally..." "Rub the creme thoroughly into your testes and inner thighs for three to five minutes..." ha ha ha... fun place to work. :lol: I think he'd like to work there.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-05-19 4:06 AM
Still around?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-05-20 12:18 AM
Not quite sure yet. At first I wasn't, but so many familiar faces have shown up... I'm not such an unknown anymore. I wouldn't have to reestablish my reputation, so I'm thinking. Whatever.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-05-20 2:37 AM
Fuck. I always seem to miss the fucking party.

Is there anyone out there?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-05-20 2:44 AM
Hey bebe.
Posted By: America's Hero, Kurt Angle Re: Uschi - 2003-05-22 1:23 AM
You sure you are a girl?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-05-22 8:56 PM
Yep. Checked just yesterday.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-05-22 9:05 PM
Uschi I e-mailed Rob your "Joker's daughter" thread he should "Teabag" to his site.

Most likely in the Comic book section.

It may be a bit as he says it's going to have to be done pritty much manually.

So for what it's worth it'll be here for you if you need to referance it for any reason.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-05-23 10:00 PM
Oh, SWEET! No kidding? Wow....

I might actually have to say thank you.

I am so fucking tired. Long week. Looooong week. And it aint over yet. Today I get to see if I have to work at Superdoopers on Monday. If not, It'll be the first day OFF in almost two months (pharmacy is closed 'cause FedEx is closed). Most likely, though, I'll be schedualed 'cause it's a fucking holiday and we'll be busy out the ass and I'll just call in sick or something. 'Cause that'd be bullshit. I wanna day off! me me me! WannaWannaWanna!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 12:46 AM
 -

-

Check out these for the young un.
Posted By: Nonoxynol9 Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 6:18 AM
quote:
If your interested in seeing a Gilliam movie I recommened Time Bandits if only for David Warner's performance as "Evil".

"If I were creating the Universe, I wouldn't have messed about with daffodils and butterflies... It would be LASERS, eight o'clock, day one!"

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

[biiiig grin] [biiiig grin] [biiiig grin]

quote:
Disclamer: Don't rent this film if you are totally freaked out by midgets, Python member cameos, and Sean Connery Cameos.
I particularly enjoyed the Monster Boat Scene, with Mona, the mother from "Who's the Boss?".

Nonoxynol9
Posted By: THE Franta Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 6:24 AM
Time Bandits a cult classic!

I had to rent it from Blockbuster on VHS and tell them I lost it, so I could get a copy as it was no longer being produced!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 6:49 AM
Criterion Collection DVD!
Posted By: THE Franta Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 7:06 AM
yup got the DVD now!

That was like ten years ago that I got the VHS.
Posted By: Animalman Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 8:41 AM
Time Bandits, sheer brilliance. Love that movie.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-06-15 2:44 PM
I love the scale Gilliam works on. He never seems to do anything small.

All his sets and costumes are always so incredibly detailed.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-08-07 4:09 AM
Hmm. Seeing as you will soon be checking out my suggested movie of choice, I should go look for this 'Time Bandits' you speak of. Just to be fair.
Posted By: Animalman Re: Uschi - 2003-08-07 4:52 AM
'Tis a great movie. A little zany, but that's it's charm.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Uschi - 2003-08-07 4:56 AM
So r u gunna post your picture Uschi?
Posted By: Kristogar Velo Re: Uschi - 2003-08-07 10:35 PM
Time Bandits was good. Not as good as Baron Munchausen but still entertaining. I think George Harrison was a producer for it, too.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-08-07 11:05 PM
I liked Baron Munchausen alot too.

Every thing was a little "More solid" than Time Bandits.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-08-09 6:35 AM
quote:
Hmm. Seeing as you will soon be checking out my suggested movie of choice, I should go look for this 'Time Bandits' you speak of. Just to be fair.

Eh. It was ok. Better than stuff like LadyHawk, but still not something I'd want to own. Evil had all the good bits.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2003-10-10 5:11 AM
bump
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Uschi - 2003-10-10 5:14 AM
bsams
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Uschi - 2003-10-10 5:34 PM
I suggest 'Babes in Toyand', starring Keanu Reeves.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2003-10-10 8:33 PM
I liked Ladyhawk. I don't thing I would consider it art but it was entertaining in bits.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2004-01-04 3:01 AM
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2004-01-10 7:54 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ULTIMATE JABURG53!!!!!
Posted By: Pariah Re: Uschi - 2004-09-16 8:23 AM
No.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Uschi - 2004-09-16 9:05 AM
Whoever knew he had Jungle Cake Fever?!
Posted By: Pariah Re: Uschi - 2004-09-16 9:06 AM
You know that kinda looks like Janet Jackson.

Yesiree, I'd know that exposed tit anywhere.
Posted By: The Time Trust Re: Uschi - 2004-12-07 12:06 PM
Someone in the back.
Posted By: rex Re: Uschi - 2009-08-12 3:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Oh. I didn't see you here. Um, howdy. Why are you in my closet?

This post was from when we thought uschi was female.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2009-08-12 6:50 AM
Hi Uschi!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2009-08-12 7:11 AM
Hiya Burg!
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Uschi - 2009-08-12 8:55 AM
Jew!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Uschi - 2009-08-12 5:11 PM
gesundheit!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Uschi - 2009-08-12 5:55 PM
Sasquatch!
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Uschi - 2009-08-14 8:37 AM
Housevag!