RKMBs
Posted By: Captain Zzap Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 8:50 PM

You guys are familiar with the movie, "Deliverance"? What am I saying? Look who I'm talking to; of course you're all familiar with Deliverance. I studied it in film school, not as a "how to" video like you guys, but still there's common ground here.

So anyway, I saw that my doppleganger (that's German for "twin"; 'cept I don't know how to make the .. oomlat over the "a", you'll have to forgive me) was here and thought I'd stop by to say "hi" to him/her/it.

Zzap!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 8:58 PM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

You guys are familiar with the movie, "Deliverance"? What am I saying? Look who I'm talking to; of course you're all familiar with Deliverance. I studied it in film school, not as a "how to" video like you guys, but still there's common ground here.

Zzap!

I really can picture you "talking" to your computer monitor. This failed raid really has unhinged you, hasn't it?

Does this mean you are still going through with your dreaded plans? You know, the other plans that would make you "as soulless as we are"? Would that make you a Nazi and a Stalinist, as well?
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:14 PM
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

Zzap!

I really can picture you "talking" to your computer monitor. This failed raid really has unhinged you, hasn't it?

Does this mean you are still going through with your dreaded plans? You know, the other plans that would make you "as soulless as we are"? Would that make you a Nazi and a Stalinist, as well?

And I can picture you "degrading yourself by targeting a fellow member's innocent daughter then laughing about it while all the other morons here jump on to post really disgusting things about a 12-week old baby girl".

But, since you went to all the troubl of making a semi-intelligent post, I'll answer it in as serious a manner as possible.

No. Any good strategist adapts to changes and plans accordingly. And, I don't really think that I (speaking for me personally here, not on behalf of the insurgents) could sink that low. I'll admit that coming here and engaging you guys has shown a real depth of repressed anger I didn't know that I had, so in a way this is both fun AND therapeutic for me.

Here's a proposal: you guys maintain that anyone who takes the internet too seriously is wrong. Correct? Fine. I'll accept that and then ask you to apologize to whomod. If, as you maintain, the internet isn't real life and whomod had no business getting insulted, than it should also be nothing for you to apologize, right?

So go ahead and put your money where your mouth is and apologize. 'Cause otherwise it's just more bullshit.

Zzap!
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:16 PM
Its really sad when you have to put words in our mouth's to prove your own (horribly wrong) points.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:16 PM
You and whomod can go fuck yourselves.

That's as close to an apology as you're ever going to get.

\:\)
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:26 PM
 Originally Posted By: rex
Its really sad when you have to put words in our mouth's to prove your own (horribly wrong) points.

Hey rexy!

Did you know that Rob made some posts in one of the other threads? You okay with that? Don't hurt him; it was probably my fault for provoking him. I'll take full responsibility for any consequences.

Anyway. Seriously, explain to me why I'm wrong. Maybe you guys are more enlightened than I am. I'm willing to accept that as a real and plausible explanation. Ask any of my Insurgents, when I make a mistake, I will always own up to it and apologize for my error.

Another proposal: I am willing to call a truce or if you prefer to establish some sort of "neutral zone" here, in a separate thread or forum, and discuss this rationally. No insults, no flaming (if you can help it), no jokes, just discuss it with me/us.

What do you say?

Zzap!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:26 PM
Very clever.

But I have to question this 'solution'. Since your guys seem to take the internet seriously, wouldn't any apology we make actually be hollow? How can such an apology satiate some of your more proactive members' need for retribution? Since you require an apology from this board for what one or two posters have done (if you're still sticking to the whole 'whomod's daughter' reason), wouldn't you, in turn, have to apologize for whoever made the alt of LLance's as yet genderless, unborn grandchild?

Lastly, if you guys do accept an apology, won't that mean that you'll leave and our fun will end?
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:28 PM
You and whomod can go fuck yourselves.

That's as close to an apology as you're ever going to get.

\:\)

Excuse me, MR. Just Lickin' Anus, but the grown ups are talking, can you be quiet for a while? I'm sure Joe Mama will let you lick his anus while rexy and I work this out.

Thanks a bunch.

Zzap!
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:29 PM

Another proposal: I am willing to call a truce or if you prefer to establish some sort of "neutral zone" here, in a separate thread or forum, and discuss this rationally. No insults, no flaming (if you can help it), no jokes, just discuss it with me/us.

Thats an official surrender by their "leader". We win!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:33 PM

Thats an official surrender by their "leader". We win!

He already surrendered (see my sig for details). However, much like Halo and whomod, he enjoys being humiliated, so he can't stay away.

He'll stick around to be taunted some more. You'll see.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:36 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Very clever.

But I have to question this 'solution'. Since your guys seem to take the internet seriously, wouldn't any apology we make actually be hollow? How can such an apology satiate some of your more proactive members' need for retribution? Since you require an apology from this board for what one or two posters have done (if you're still sticking to the whole 'whomod's daughter' reason), wouldn't you, in turn, have to apologize for whoever made the alt of LLance's as yet genderless, unborn grandchild?

Lastly, if you guys do accept an apology, won't that mean that you'll leave and our fun will end?

What's up, Doc?

Always love using that line. Interesting Fact: Bugs Bunny is one of my heroes.

Anyway. I agree, I am very clever.

Also, whether or not we take the internet seriously isn't really the question, is it? No, the question is whether or not you guys really believe your stated philosophy. If so, than apologizing should mean absolutely nothing to any of you and the person doing the apologizing shouldn't be thought of as weak in any way. Right? Therefore your agreeing to apologize isn't dependent on what I/we do in any way.

I don't require an apology from this board, just whoever made the alt or from Rob, on behalf of the board.

The ONLY reason I'm here is to support a friend. If you can't understand that, it's okay, I accept your view as a valid one.

I don't know anything about Llance's grandchild alt. Our Syd made some thread about it at the Insurgency, but I can't keep up with everything posted here. Regardless, if one of my Insurgents did, in fact, make that alt and post inappropriate things about an unborn child, you can bet the rent money that I will most certainly apologize to both Llance personally and to your boards. Obviously I don't take that shit lightly. And, I would apologize because it supports our stated philosophy.

Further, I would highly suggest you ban that alt. No parent or grandparent needs to read the shit. It's disrespectful to the member and speaks very poorly of the person making the post.

Zzap!
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:38 PM

I don't require an apology from this board, just whoever made the alt or from Rob, on behalf of the board.

You know I already admitted to being the whomods daughter alt, don't you?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:52 PM

Then why attack the board as a whole? You know who made the alt because he told you. Why not concentrate on that one person? This would have gone so much easier for you if you had. As far as Rob apologizing, that's between you and him; though I don't understand why he should do it on behalf of the boards since that implies that everyone else needs to make one too.

The ONLY reason I'm here is to support a friend. If you [quote=Captain Zzap]can't understand that, it's okay, I accept your view as a valid one.

I understand friendship very well. If you'd ask people who know me in the really real world, they'd tell you that. Hell, I think I've even extended offers of assistance to people on this board as a friend when it'd help them. If you and I get along well enough, I might even do the same for you one day. But, as a friend, shouldn't you have made sure that the best action was taken? Maybe you should have checked out these boards first to see what was going on and if someone could have helped out find out who made the alt. Instead, you declare a raid and wind up making whomod and yourself the butt of even more jokes. It also seems to have made you do things you wouldn't normally do. I don't see how you made anything better at all with this.

I don't know anything about Llance's grandchild alt. Our Syd made some thread about it at the Insurgency, but I can't keep up with everything posted here. Regardless, if one of my Insurgents did, in fact, make that alt and post inappropriate things about an unborn child, you can bet the rent money that I will most certainly apologize to both Llance personally and to your boards. Obviously I don't take that shit lightly. And, I would apologize because it supports our stated philosophy.

Handle it how you will. That's your philosophy on your board.

Further, I would highly suggest you ban that alt. No parent or grandparent needs to read the shit. It's disrespectful to the member and speaks very poorly of the person making the post.

Zzap!

It's not what we do here. As you yourself have recently said, "You take the good. You take the bad. And there you have, the facts of life."
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 9:58 PM

You know I already admitted to being the whomods daughter alt, don't you?

Sorry, Mr. 32K, unlike you I have a life (really, rexy, nothing better to do than make 32,000 posts here) so I don't keep track of those things.

If we're ever going settle this so you guys can move on to another board, we're going to have to get you organized. Start pinning important stuff at the top of the forums so I can find them easily.

Thanks.

Zzap!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:02 PM
Pinning threads...is that how it is done at the Insugency? I know about locking top secret boards and banning lurkers, but what about pinned threads?

I didn't notice any the last time Prometheus was given a pass...ERRRRRRRRRR hacked the boards.
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:03 PM
Yeah, I'll PM rob and tell him to change the boards just for you.

the last time someone did that I almost gave the tard heart attack and he went running with his tail (and some black dudes cock) between his legs.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:07 PM

Then why attack the board as a whole? You know who made the alt because he told you. Why not concentrate on that one person? This would have gone so much easier for you if you had. As far as Rob apologizing, that's between you and him; though I don't understand why he should do it on behalf of the boards since that implies that everyone else needs to make one too.

The ONLY reason I'm here is to support a friend. If you [quote=Captain Zzap]can't understand that, it's okay, I accept your view as a valid one.

I understand friendship very well. If you'd ask people who know me in the really real world, they'd tell you that. Hell, I think I've even extended offers of assistance to people on this board as a friend when it'd help them. If you and I get along well enough, I might even do the same for you one day. But, as a friend, shouldn't you have made sure that the best action was taken? Maybe you should have checked out these boards first to see what was going on and if someone could have helped out find out who made the alt. Instead, you declare a raid and wind up making whomod and yourself the butt of even more jokes. It also seems to have made you do things you wouldn't normally do. I don't see how you made anything better at all with this.

Handle it how you will. That's your philosophy on your board.

Zzap!

It's not what we do here. As you yourself have recently said, "You take the good. You take the bad. And there you have, the facts of life."

I appreciate your honesty and seriousness, here Doc and will reply in kind.

Realistically if we had come here and just attacked rex, you guys would have jumped to his defense anyway. So, no loss there.

I'm actually glad to hear that you're a decent enough person to offer your assistance to friends. I do the same and that's one of the reasons why I'm here. You seem like a good enough guy, I'm sure we would get along quite well. As for declaring a "raid", well, I did come here and I did see the general attitude of the place. I saw how you treated Halo, and Oakley and Beardguy and some of the others. Based on that, I really didn't think that coming here and asking for anything would result in anything less than absolute and utter disdain and derision.

Exactly. My philosophy is my own and I actually follow it and back it up with both words and deeds. Why can't you guys do the same? Why can't rexy or Rob apologize? If it means nothing, than what is there to lose?

Ban it, don't ban it. Doesn't make a whit of difference to me, I just told you what I would do to further show my commitment to my philosophy.

Again, Doc, thanks for the civility.

Zzap!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:08 PM
Oakley was treated so poorly that when you tried to recruit him...

You know the rest.

Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:12 PM
Oakley was treated so poorly that when you tried to recruit him...

You know the rest.

Mr. Oakley's decision to come back here as a bootlicker to be kicked around further was his own to make. I don't agree with it and I don't see why he would do it, but then I've never understood why so many battered women go back to their abusive relationships, either. It's just a psychology that I don't understand.

And, I note that none of the others I contacted have been back here.

Zzap!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:14 PM

Realistically if we had come here and just attacked rex, you guys would have jumped to his defense anyway. So, no loss there.

. he still doesnt get it....

and rex did apologize. i showed you the post in another thread...
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:14 PM
Doc:

I apologized to Llance earlier on behalf of the entire Insurgency board. I'm pissed as hell at whoever made that alter. However, I'm not sure it was us, as no one has stepped up and claimed responsibility. I did ask for the guilty party to come forward, but so far they haven't. Here .

Again, I'm truly very sorry about the alter. Whether it was one of us or not, I'm sorry. That was just fucked up and unnecessary.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:22 PM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

. he still doesnt get it....

and rex did apologize. i showed you the post in another thread...

Hey Redundant's in the hizzy! That is how you kids refer to it these days, isn't it?

Boy, with all your "pussy" (or is that "posse") here you must be really feeling your oats. Good for you, run with it; boost that ego a little more and you might be able to start getting erections again, and rexy will like that.

Anyway, how's it hangin' homey? I'm guessing limp and barely visibly.

Zzap!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:24 PM
well, i tried. Zzap seems to be more like halo each day he stays...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:25 PM

Some might, but you wouldn't of had the board unity that you created by your all out attack. Many would have kept to the sidelines or even joined in.

I'm actually glad to hear that you're a decent enough person to offer your assistance to friends. I do the same and that's one of the reasons why I'm here. You seem like a good enough guy, I'm sure we would get along quite well. As for declaring a "raid", well, I did come here and I did see the general attitude of the place. I saw how you treated Halo, and Oakley and Beardguy and some of the others. Based on that, I really didn't think that coming here and asking for anything would result in anything less than absolute and utter disdain and derision.

You apparently didn't see much. Beardguy was treated badly by some on this board, but not all. Not the mob mentality that Halo likes to claim. As for Oakley, well, it's fucking Chris Oakley. You must have missed many of his posts threatening to punch people in the face and the like. You guys would probably have done the same to him. When it came down to Halo, he really wasn't here long enough to figure out how to move around these boards as he spent most of his time in the political forum, which tends to be more aggressive than the rest of the boards. The first time he tried, he gave up. Fact is, had he stuck it out, he'd just be another person on these boards.

I guess what I'm saying is that you took just a simple snap shot and tried to apply it whole cloth to the posters here. Hell, whomod was able to get along with people here once he began to venture out of the politics forum and leave the politics there. Our style is just different and more chaotic. BSAMS and I have gone rounds before just over the simple fact that one, if not both, of us were just fucking bored. No personal animosity or disdain. We just needed the distraction. We get along pretty damn well now because we don't take it seriously.

Exactly. My philosophy is my own and I actually follow it and back it up with both words and deeds. Why can't you guys do the same? Why can't rexy or Rob apologize? If it means nothing, than what is there to lose?

Rex isn't going to do it because it means something to you. As long as it does, he's going to get enjoyment out of the fact that he got an entire board in a tizzy all by himself with one alt. Plain and simple.

As far as Bobo is concerned, he's just fucking lazy. Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:26 PM
rex caused Zzap to become so unhinged that becoming more like Halo would be an improvement...
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:27 PM
Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

Now that's just downright mean to bring that issue up...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:27 PM

Some might, but you wouldn't of had the board unity that you created by you all out attack. Many would have kept to the sidelines or even joined in.

You apparently didn't see much. Beardguy was treated badly by some on this board, but not all. Not the mob mentality that Halo likes to claim. As for Oakley, well, it's fucking Chris Oakley. You must have missed many of his posts threatening to punch people in the face and the like. You guys would probably have done the same to him. When it came down to Halo, he really wasn't here long enough to figure out how to move around these boards as he spent most of his time in the political forum, which tends to be more aggressive than the rest of the boards. The first time he tried, he gave up. Fact is, had he stuck it out, he'd just be another person on these boards.

I guess what I'm saying is that you took just a simple snap shot and tried to apply it whole cloth to the posters here. Hell, whomod was able to get along with people here once he began to venture out of the politics forum and leave the politics there. Our style is just different and more chaotic. BSAMS and I have gone rounds before just over the simple fact that one, if not both, of us were just fucking bored. No personal animosity or disdain. We just needed the distraction. We get along pretty damn well now because we don't take it seriously.

Rex isn't going to do it because it means something to you. As long as it does, he's going to get enjoyment out of the fact that he got an entire board in a tizzy all by himself with one alt. Plain and simple.

As far as Bobo is concerned, he's just fucking lazy. Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

im redundant so ill just roll with this...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:28 PM
Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

Now that's just downright mean to bring that issue up...

some day buddy. some day. right after i get my harley pic...

\:\(
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:30 PM

Dammit, man! Try harder!

You can if you believe in yourself. Always remember that; it's something I learned from an ABC Afterschool Special back in 1977.

Zzap!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:32 PM

Dammit, man! Try harder!

nope. im lazy and after all of these discussions it seems that you really arent worth the effort. good luck with that apology you already got...
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:40 PM

Some might, but you wouldn't of had the board unity that you created by your all out attack. Many would have kept to the sidelines or even joined in.

Possibly, but again I sincerely doubt it. You can't deny there's definitely a "mob" mentality here at some points.

Again, maybe not. Could have been a tactical error, or I could have been bored.

Ah, but I believe people can change. Call me crazy, call me a dreamer, but I believe that if we are persistent enough, either rex will apologize or just leave. It just becomes a battle of wills. I also think that eventually, some if not most of you guys are going to get tired of this and want it to end and get vocal about it. At that point, rexy or Rob will have to make a decision.

I'm reasonably sure Rob can take :30 seconds out of his day. In fact, if he likes I'll even compose a letter of apology from him and all he has to do is edit it and sign it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 10:43 PM

Dammit, man! Try harder!

nope. im lazy and after all of these discussions it seems that you really arent worth the effort. good luck with that apology you already got...

Even better. Stay out of the way or encourage rexy to apologize or leave. It's the right thing to do, Redundy; you know it, others here know it, all you guys have to do is make yourselves known.

Zzap!
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 11:49 PM
Good luck getting rex to leave. He's tried it like five times!
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 11:51 PM
lol really? Rob has?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 11:53 PM
No. rex has.
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 11:56 PM
Rex has tried five times to get rid of himself?

What happened? The rope snapped?
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 11:56 PM
No. rex has.

Well, if we all pull together I believe we can make this happen!

Everybody jon hands.

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one.
There are people dying and it's time to lend a hand
To life - the greatest gift of all.
We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone somewhere will soon make a change.
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth
you know
love is all we need.
We are the world
we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
so let's start giving.
There's a choice we're making
we're saving our own lives.
It's true
well make a better day
just you and me.
Well
send them your heart
so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free.
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
And so we all must lend a helping hand.
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-11 11:57 PM
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum

Good one.

Zzap!
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:00 AM

Good one.

Zzap!

Bitch, everything I say is a good one.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:01 AM

Good one.

Zzap!

Yes, Mistress.

Zzap!
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:03 AM

Good one.

Zzap!

Yes, Mistress.

Zzap!

*muah*
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:03 AM
is that how it's going to be? is everything going to be one big joke from now on?
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:04 AM
is that how it's going to be? is everything going to be one big joke from now on?

You...and me. That's no joke.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:09 AM

Nah. Yellow Blossum and I just have a very special relationship. She is the sunshine that chases the grey clouds away.

Hell, we were almost married last year.

Zzap!
Posted By: Yellow Blossum Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:15 AM
Almost?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 12:59 AM

Even better. Stay out of the way or encourage rexy to apologize or leave. It's the right thing to do, Redundy; you know it, others here know it, all you guys have to do is make yourselves known.

Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:41 AM

I'm not going to apologize because whomod is a worthless piece of shit that mocks dead soldiers and can't answer a simple question without jizzing olberman youtube clips. He's a fucking waste, just like the rest of you.

Rob is not the boss of me. No one here is. We are all individuals, you are the ones with the group think. We can act individually, you cannot.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:44 AM

I'm not going to apologize because whomod is a worthless piece of shit that mocks dead soldiers and can't answer a simple question without jizzing olberman youtube clips. He's a fucking waste, just like the rest of you.

Rob is not the boss of me. No one here is. We are all individuals, you are the ones with the group think. We can act individually, you cannot.

Hey rexy, nice of you to come out of the garbage can and grace us with your presence again.

I noticed you kind of went away when I was here earlier. You fucking chickenshit asshole. I'm back now, so can we play for awhile or do you have something better to do?

See, that's funny because I already know you don't have anything to do Mr. 32K.

Zzap!
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:45 AM
Sorry I had that whole work thing to do. Next time I won't show up just to make you look like a bigger retard.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:45 AM

I apologize to whomod.

Very good, rexy. Was that so hard?

Now, dance some more for me.

I win!

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:46 AM
Sorry I had that whole work thing to do. Next time I won't show up just to make you look like a bigger retard.

Aw, who do you think you're fooling? You don't work. That would mean you couldn't be here 24/7/365.

Try again.

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:47 AM

I apologize to whomod.

Very good, rexy. Was that so hard?

Now, dance some more for me.

I win!

Zzap!

UH OH! I just asked whomod and he doesn't think you were very sincere.

Try again.

Zzap!
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:48 AM
It is kinda scary when to talk to yourself like that. You should get some help.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:49 AM
Awwwww...come on, rexy. Time's a-tickin' away. I just watched you in the details section go from reading my most recent pwning of you to viewing the forums.

What's the dilly-o, Home Slice?

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 2:52 AM
I am a complete and utter worthless piece of shit. I am lower than the lowest thing in all of creation, and I most humbly prostrate myself and beg whomod to be merciful for my transgressions. Please who, I was just kidding. Really. In fact, some of the other fellas here put me up to it. They paid me a dollar and said it would be really funny. So, I'm sorry. Again...sorry. You win!

Well, that's getting closer. I'll go ask who if that's okay with him.

Zzap!

P.S. That one is definitely going up in the super secret password protected Watchtower of justice clubhouse mansion at the Insurgency.

P.P.S.

P.P.P.S. I Win!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:01 AM

rexy, rexy, rexy. How could someone so stupid be as much of a moron as well?

Whomod would NEVER mock dead soldiers. EVER. See, whomod has a sense of honor; something you sorely lack. Whomod has a sense of decency; another one of your deficits. Whomod understands the difference between mocking and discussing; perhaps you can't make that distinction.

I understand if you're some sort of right winger and are just mega buttsore over the whole fuck up that is the Bush Administration and the lies they foisted on us to get America into an illegal, and immoral war. But that's no reason to punish whomod. And, if you're not one of the whatever-the-fuck-it-was-that-I-just-described, than you must know that whomod would never mock anyone that couldn't reply in kind; you know, like a 12 week old baby girl.

You just fucking disgust me. You're not even human.

I may have been wrong about some of the folks here, but I was dead on when I described you as a soulless piece of shit.

Zzap!

P.S. How does it feel to engage someone who can actually fight back?
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:02 AM
Up until now I thought you were just gay for me. What does whomods dick taste like?
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:03 AM
ah fuck.. walked into a response from rex.
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:03 AM
I wasn't asking you and really didn't want to know that.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:03 AM
C'mon, MOTHER FUCKER.

I'm waiting.

Zzap!
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:05 AM

fucking asshole... I knew you would use it agianst me.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:07 AM
Oh please, MIGHTY WHOMOD, please spare this unworthy creature, this lowest of the low, this piece of flotsam that fell of your ass. Please, MIGHTY WHOMOD, I implore you. SAVE ME. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!

Right. You know what, rexy? Even after you apologize, as you inevitably will, or leave the boards, I'm gonna stay and torture your ass until you develop an ulcer.

You're disgusting.

Zzap!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:07 AM
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

The comment...or whomod's dick?
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:08 AM
Up until now I thought you were just gay for me. What does whomods dick taste like?

I have no clue. Go ask ROB.

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:09 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Funny!

Zzap!

P.S. Congrats on your home purchase. Now is a great time to buy, so it was a smart move.
Posted By: rex Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:10 AM
ok......well I can't decode tard right now so I'm gonnna go before I catch whatever you guys are spreading. Have fun.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:10 AM

the original comment referenced something that zzapp said but because i didn't quote it came out sounding wrong because he make a penis joke before i was done posting..
it's pretty said that rex's best ammunition is Whomod's penis.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:11 AM

Funny!

Zzap!

P.S. Congrats on your home purchase. Now is a great time to buy, so it was a smart move.

Thanks. Hopefully YB will follow suit. Knowing what the home prices are up here, and how much less expensive everything is in her neck of the woods, I think she'll be able to score that condo at a decent price.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:14 AM
ok......well I can't decode tard right now so I'm gonnna go before I catch whatever you guys are spreading. Have fun.

That's right cocksucker run away. But you better run far and you bette ran fast, because if I ever catch you making fun of a 12 week old baby girl or anyone else who can't defend themselves I'm going to make the last couple of days feel like the best ones in your hollow, lonely, misbegotten life.

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:15 AM

That's right cocksucker run away. But you better run far and you bette ran fast, because if I ever catch you making fun of a 12 week old baby girl or anyone else who can't defend themselves I'm going to make the last couple of days feel like the best ones in your hollow, lonely, misbegotten life.

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

what will we do when they start making fun of Halo agian then Zzapp???
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:17 AM

Funny!

Zzap!

Thanks. Hopefully YB will follow suit. Knowing what the home prices are up here, and how much less expensive everything is in her neck of the woods, I think she'll be able to score that condo at a decent price.

I live in California and work in real estate, and the drop in prices has been staggering. Even in the rental market. Foreclosures are up, bank owned properties are showing up every weekend in the newpaper, people are literally abandoning their homes and just leaving. It's pretty fucking sad to have reached that point.

Plus, you'll get a great tax break now as well. Don't forget to take that into account when figuring out your deductions (if you have them taken directly from a paycheck), 'cause otherwise you may find yourself owing more than you expected.

Anyway, good luck.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:19 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

I don't know. Let's head back to the super secret forum of justice and discuss our next set of plans behind a password protected forum. And...uh...if you got any good porn, bring that too.

Zzap!
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:19 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

I don't know. Let's head back to the super secret forum of justice and discuss our next set of plans behind a password protected forum. And...uh...if you got any good porn, bring that too.

Zzap!

you know.. he is Kinda defenseless.
Posted By: Rob Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:20 AM
jew mama?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:25 AM
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
jew mama?

Oy! Vhat do you vhant, you pesky goyim?
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:25 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

Zzap!

Nah. Halo took a mountain of shit from these guys and came back every time. Even you have got to respect that. He might not have been the most eloquent poster, but he took every abuse they dished out and came back swinging. I honestly don't know if I could have done the same.

And remember, I had asked Halo to lay off posting here. Can you imagine what could have happened if that were a different situation?

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:26 AM
jew mama?

**GASP**

Are you a member of the tribe? QUICK, what's the secret handshake?

Zzap!
Posted By: Rob Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:27 AM
jew mama?

your bag of gold?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:28 AM
jew mama?

**GASP**

Zzap!

Sorry 'bout the confusion. It was an act - ACTING(!!! !!!) . I'm Irish/Italian - I don't know whether to grab a beer or my crotch (thank God for two hands).
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:31 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

Zzap!

Nah. Halo took a mountain of shit from these guys and came back every time. Even you have got to respect that. He might not have been the most eloquent poster, but he took every abuse they dished out and came back swinging. I honestly don't know if I could have done the same.

And remember, I had asked Halo to lay off posting here. Can you imagine what could have happened if that were a different situation?

Zzap!

yeah, Halo's been at the front lines here... if i really wanted to assrape these fuckers i would and could... we'll have to wait for our super secret planning session for the next phase of our raid for them to see the true nature of the sikkbone.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:31 AM
jew mama?

your bag of gold?

'Tis me crock o' gold ye be after, ye great German pansy? 'Tis the magic shoes fer you, beggorah!!!

Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:33 AM
jew mama?

**GASP**

Zzap!

Sorry 'bout the confusion. It was an act - ACTING(!!! !!!) . I'm Irish/Italian - I don't know whether to grab a beer or my crotch (thank God for two hands).

Awwwww. See, I have this half of a locket my great grandfather gave me and he told me to search for the possessor of the other half.

Crap.

Zzap!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:35 AM
jew mama?

**GASP**

Zzap!

Awwwww. See, I have this half of a locket my great grandfather gave me and he told me to search for the possessor of the other half.

Crap.

Zzap!

See, my sensei told me to go out in search of the true master who will teach me to acquire The Glow. My quest has only been sidetracked by a woman whom I hope will teach me "the moves."
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:35 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

Zzap!

Zzap!

yeah, Halo's been at the front lines here... if i really wanted to assrape these fuckers i would and could... we'll have to wait for our super secret planning session for the next phase of our raid for them to see the true nature of the sikkbone.

**GASP**

**GASP AGAIN!**

No! Not the Sikkbone! Have mercy!!

RKMBers, I now it's been a rough couple of weeks for us, but I gotta warn you, as a humanitarian mission if nothing else...RUN!!!!

If he unleashes the true nature of the Sikkbone no one is safe. And the first five rows are in the splash zone.

Flee! Get to higher ground!

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:36 AM
jew mama?

**GASP**

Zzap!

Crap.

Zzap!

See, my sensei told me to go out in search of the true master who will teach me to acquire The Glow. My quest has only been sidetracked by a woman whom I hope will teach me "the moves."

And take your money.

Zzap!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:37 AM
Joe wants to grab Rob's crotch!
Posted By: Rob Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:37 AM
jew mama?

your bag of gold?

'Tis me crock o' gold ye be after, ye great German pansy? 'Tis the magic shoes fer you, beggorah!!!

do you think i'm stupid? i know that all jews carry fake bags of gold around their necks to keep the real bags of gold around their necks safe.

hand over the real jew gold!!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:39 AM
jew mama?

your bag of gold?

do you think i'm stupid? i know that all jews carry fake bags of gold around their necks to keep the real bags of gold around their necks safe.

Don't make me cast a gypsy spell on you, Rober'!
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:39 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

Zzap!

Zzap!

**GASP**

**GASP AGAIN!**

No! Not the Sikkbone! Have mercy!!

RKMBers, I now it's been a rough couple of weeks for us, but I gotta warn you, as a humanitarian mission if nothing else...RUN!!!!

If he unleashes the true nature of the Sikkbone no one is safe. And the first five rows are in the splash zone.

Flee! Get to higher ground!

Zzap!

Chop, chop, chop, engine of destruction
Chop, chop, chop, a perfect killing machine
Chop, chop, chop, it's a symbiotic function
Chop, chop, chop, I keep the city so clean
Posted By: Poncharillo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:40 AM
Is a sikkbone like a milkbone?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Joe wants to grab Rob's crotch!

Don't be jealous of Rob. It's unseemly.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: Poncharillo

that's my cousin nick name.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:42 AM
 Originally Posted By: Poncharillo

Well, it sure as hell doesn't clean your teeth or freshen your breath, if that's what you mean.

Just ask rexy. But do it from a distance...nasty ass breath.

Zzap!
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:43 AM
Posted By: Rob Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:43 AM
jew mama?

your bag of gold?

Don't make me cast a gypsy spell on you, Rober'!

Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 3:44 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 4:09 AM

SHO'NUFF!!!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:06 AM
See, whomod has a sense of honor...a sense of decency...understands the difference between mocking and discussing...

Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:07 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
I'm a scared of pink tacos
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:08 AM
...Halo took a mountain of shit from these guys and came back every time. Even you have got to respect that. He might not have been the most eloquent poster, but he took every abuse they dished out and came back swinging...

that's our tommy!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:09 AM
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

yes, we know.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:10 AM

yes, we know.

I must have hit a nerve. Now Sammitch is blatantly ripping me off
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:10 AM

yes, we know.

stop it! I'm just trying to steal your material since mine isn't working!
Posted By: bionic redneck Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:12 AM

За прошедший век было опробовано и внедрено множество усовершенствований в конструкции тепловоза: мощность дизеля возросла с нескольких сотен, а то и десятков лошадиных сил до трёх тысяч и выше, на разных типах тепловозов используются различные способы передачи энергии двигателя на колёсные пары локомотива, значительно возросло удобство управления и обслуживания тепловоза, снизились выбросы \:-\[ в атмосферу. Тепловозы строятся и используются по всему миру, успешно конкурируя с электровозами, выигрывая в автономности и отсутствии затрат на электрификацию железнодорожных магистралей.

Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:13 AM

yes, we know.

It's sad that you'd rather spend your time here being lame than helping Digimon defeat evil.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:13 AM

yes, we know.

It's sad that you'd rather spend your time here being lame than helping Digimon defeat evil.

you dumbshit, you had better luck with your "no, YOU are!" strategy.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:15 AM
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:15 AM

You hear me, asswipe?

Zzap!

**SIGH**

Zzap!

Zzap!

I tried to be eloquent but it kept going over their heads. It was liking reciting Shakespeare to the Bad News Bears.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:16 AM
...Halo took a mountain of shit from these guys and came back every time. Even you have got to respect that. He might not have been the most eloquent poster, but he took every abuse they dished out and came back swinging...

that's our tommy!

Yuck.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:17 AM
I tried and tried and tried to be eloquent but I failed miserably. It was like the Bad News Bears reciting Shakespeare.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:17 AM

yes, we know.

But...than I'd be ripping you off? I was just trying to be considerate of your feelings?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:18 AM

yes, we know.

no, YOU are!
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Dueling Zzaps? - 2008-06-12 5:51 AM

Tee-hee!
© RKMBs