RKMBs
Aka his mom
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 1:55 AM
wow, wank and cry mentions a poster's family members? thats crazy!

you should read this: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/967454/fpart/1

you'll find it helpful!
It was a nice story, but you might want to reconsider the title. Also, the ending is a bit abrupt.
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen

you should read this: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/967454/fpart/1

you'll find it helpful!

I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 2:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

you'll find it helpful!

I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

hahahah posting about another posters family member? way to sell out your morals, wank and cry!

im sure zap would be pleased with your actions.
Rob, how much longer until it's 10 PM?
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 2:05 AM
10pm PDSTH?

you'll find it helpful!

hahahah posting about another posters family member? way to sell out your morals, wank and cry!

just wanted to be sure your living the hypocrisy was clear
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
Yeah. Well, you know, sometimes you eat the bear...

Sometimes you eat out your sister.

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/949876#Post949876

you'll find it helpful!

So you have no respect for your parents then?

I could tell you that my mother has just got out of hospital as she nearly died from pneumonia, but I'm guessing thats nowhere near important in anyones life as saying a man beats a child.
You once again show your hipocrisy because you resort to the level of tactics you chastise us for.
You cant insult us, so you insult people who dont post here.

Then again, maybe you sleep with your own mother, so maybe that explains your whole mental condition!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 4:17 AM
mattress. not mattrice.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:39 AM

you'll find it helpful!

w&c!

did you see this post here? the one i quoted above?

its about you breaking all of your morality, so i wanted to make sure you were able to see it an reflect on it.

sure, the hypocrisy might be startling at first, but its certainly worth your review!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:40 AM
ohhhh SNAP!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:40 AM
hypocrisy
call me crazy but for some reason i still dont think he'll get it.

you'll find it helpful!

w&c!

its about you breaking all of your morality, so i wanted to make sure you were able to see it an reflect on it.

sure, the hypocrisy might be startling at first, but its certainly worth your review!

No hypocricy. Talking about an adult is one thing. Talking about a child is another.
is that just acording to you or for all your insurgency buddies?
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

you'll find it helpful!

I could tell you that my mother has just got out of hospital as she nearly died from pneumonia, but I'm guessing thats nowhere near important in anyones life as saying a man beats a child.
You once again show your hipocrisy because you resort to the level of tactics you chastise us for.

Then again, maybe you sleep with your own mother, so maybe that explains your whole mental condition!

I don't like you guys so I must have a mental condition, right? Well, you guys have to fuck with my account so that must make you...pussies?

Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:46 AM
I fucked your Mom when she was three. What do you call your Mom as a baby with a broken jaw? deep-throat!
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
is that just acording to you or for all your insurgency buddies?

No, it's a pretty general thing. Your momma jokes and insults are far less pejorative than insulting kids. If you don't understand that you should get off the internet and into the world. But you do understand that, I'm sure. As usual you fuckers are trying to draw parallels that don't exist.

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:47 AM

you'll find it helpful!

w&c!

No hypocricy. Talking about an adult is one thing. Talking about a child is another.

is that really how you feel, w&c?

because, you know, i'm sure no one else from your "mob" feels the same.

and thats why you're alone now.

which, i'm sure, is pretty humiliating, after proclaiming all of this "moral highground" and "manner superiority" and such.

amazing that it only took you several days to fall into this level of hypocrisy.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:47 AM
what about yo mama as an infant jokes?
no i was just wondering cause a lot of the insurgency folks all said that going after family was wrong. not just kids. family. i guess you dont have that same viewpoint. not an insult (so dont get all pissy) just an observation.

which, i'm sure, is pretty humiliating, after proclaiming all of this "moral highground" and "manner superiority" and such.

amazing that it only took you several days to fall into this level of hypocrisy.

Bushsurgeries indeed.

ps. random chat mod damnit!
no i was just wondering cause a lot of the insurgency folks all said that going after family was wrong. not just kids. family. i guess you dont have that same viewpoint. not an insult (so dont get all pissy) just an observation.

Who said that?
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:51 AM

Bushsurgeries indeed.

exactly

ps. random chat mod damnit!

silence!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:52 AM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
I fucked your Mom when she was three. What do you call your Mom as a baby with a broken jaw? deep-throat!
\:\(

you'll find it helpful!

w&c!

Yeah, you guys said I was "alone" for a week or so. Said that the raid was over. What happened? We trashed your board today, that's what happened. Now I just so happen to be here by myself.

Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:52 AM
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:53 AM

Tenuous
Gonna answer my question, K-nut?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 6:57 AM

Tenuous

gives you erections, huh.

Gonna answer my question, K-nut?

sorry. takes a while to search through all the spam. ill get back to you...
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:00 AM

you'll find it helpful!

w&c!

Yeah, you guys said I was "alone" for a week or so. Said that the raid was over. What happened? We trashed your board today, that's what happened. Now I just so happen to be here by myself.

re: trashing the board... i see posts by mxy and nowie. so, congrats on having them show you how to spam.

re: your being alone, its not alone as in the only person online right now. alone as in everyone else in your "mob" has "de-mentalitied" you, because the above post clearly defines you as a shithead -- and not only for the sake of being a shithead on the merits of the post, but additionally for the sake of the hypocrisy littered behind it, formerly stating such a thing was beneath you and beyond your ability, and just a few hours later, succumbing to what you formerly attacked.

that is why you are alone.

...that, and because you're ugly.

and a shit head.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:00 AM

Heard that guys? Leave Wank and Cry alone and only pick on adults.
Is it true what they say about black men? Do you like white guys? Gonna answer my question, K-nut?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Is it true what they say about black men? Do you like white guys? Gonna answer my question, K-nut?

Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:02 AM
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:05 AM
heh
heh

See you're ignoring my point, oh righteous hypocrite.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:07 AM

you'll find it helpful!

w&c!

re: trashing the board... i see posts by mxy and nowie. so, congrats on having them show you how to spam.

re: your being alone, its not alone as in the only person online right now. alone as in everyone else in your "mob" has "de-mentalitied" you, because the above post clearly defines you as a shithead -- and not only for the sake of being a shithead on the merits of the post, but additionally for the sake of the hypocrisy littered behind it, formerly stating such a thing was beneath you and beyond your ability, and just a few hours later, succumbing to what you formerly attacked.

and a shit head.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:07 AM
i can see that you missed my post earlier, so i reposted it
its above
please note it
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:10 AM
w&c, did you see that post above?
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:10 AM
my post. the one about you.
where i call you a shit head

Wank and Cry User Haloveous
2500+ posts 06/13/08 09:08 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Random Chat - sponsored by PJP
Thread: Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice

aaaannndd here we go!
 Quote:

and a shit head.

You're grasping at straws here, Rob. I made no complaints about "family". You're trying to create a false scenario here. Everybody is somebodies family member so if I were to buy into your over reaching logic I wouldn't be able to have a negative opinion of anybody.

Truth is, I've done something today to set you off. Maybe you are sick of this war and the disruption on your board despite that it's made you money?

Yeah, back at you buddy. You've enabled a bunch of mindless, arrogant, egotistical, thoughtless, obnoxious, and petty bitches and you are no better.

Truth is, I've done something today to set you off. Maybe you are sick of this war and the disruption on your board despite that it's made you money?

dear lord! he still doesnt get it...

dear lord! he still doesnt get it...

Don't care.
yes we know. its still hilarious though. thank you for providing so much entertainment to us halo. I really mean that...
yes we know. its still hilarious though. thank you for providing so much entertainment to us halo. I really mean that...

Least I can do for all the entertainment you've givin me.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:18 AM
 Quote:

and a shit head.

You're grasping at straws here, Rob. I made no complaints about "family". You're trying to create a false scenario here. Everybody is somebodies family member so if I were to buy into your over reaching logic I wouldn't be able to have a negative opinion of anybody.

the posts are pretty clear, but i'll walk you though it, if you'd like. you had formally proclaimed how abhorrent (really really bad!!!) it was to bring family members into discussions during your ... war, did you call it?

sure, many times over you've been hypocritical in your angst. they've been pointed out extensively. i was simply pointing to this one, in particular. you, yourself, must have felt it went to far, as you avoided this thread and my responses calling you for it a number of times.

now, certainly, i know you've got some pictures to post and/or some stories to discuss or whatever. we all await them anxiously! google adsense runs on west coast time, so i've still got about 3 hours to make this the largest day ever.

but, you can't hide from your own failings when they're so public like this.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:19 AM

Yeah, back at you buddy. You've enabled a bunch of mindless, arrogant, egotistical, thoughtless, obnoxious, and petty bitches and you are no better.

no mention of nazi or republican or mob?

wtf, w&c?

w.
t.
f.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:21 AM
 Quote:

and a shit head.

He's right, y'know.
The only one here who has made a move against the Kamphausen Klan is Klinton.
 Quote:

and a shit head.

the posts are pretty clear, but i'll walk you though it, if you'd like. you had formally proclaimed how abhorrent (really really bad!!!) it was to bring family members into discussions during your ... war, did you call it?

sure, many times over you've been hypocritical in your angst. they've been pointed out extensively. i was simply pointing to this one, in particular. you, yourself, must have felt it went to far, as you avoided this thread and my responses calling you for it a number of times.

now, certainly, i know you've got some pictures to post and/or some stories to discuss or whatever. we all await them anxiously! google adsense runs on west coast time, so i've still got about 3 hours to make this the largest day ever.

Nope, I never said anything about family. Just using a child. That's your big problem. You cannot link me with saying family and there's certainly a difference between ones family and their child. You're just using narrow minded and extreme logic. It's a natural human instinct to be more protective and more sensitive when it comes to children than adults.

I didn't avoid this thread. I posted my response about how there was no hypocricy right after you did, moron. I went out for awhile, I'm back, and I'm arguing with you.

no mention of nazi or republican or mob?

wtf, w&c?

w.
t.
f.

I'm mixing it up. Unlike you and your worker bees I don't need to say the same exact thing every time.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:29 AM
 Quote:

and a shit head.

Nope, I never said anything about family. Just using a child. That's your big problem. You cannot link me with saying family and there's certainly a difference between ones family and their child. You're just using narrow minded and extreme logic. It's a natural human instinct to be more protective and more sensitive when it comes to children than adults.

thats cool, w&c. its always good to draw lines like that, so that it all makes sense. attacking moms: ok, attacking sons or daughters: bad. i'm assuming brothers, sisters, grandparents and the like are also up-for-grabs in your regime of logic? y'just gotta pull them in to discussions, cuz that makes sense.

yeah, thats great to fall back on. much better to draw this new and fantastic line now than admit your hypocrisies

I'm mixing it up. Unlike you and your worker bees I don't need to say the same exact thing every time.

oh, wait, i get it!
 Quote:

and a shit head.

thats cool, w&c. its always good to draw lines like that, so that it all makes sense. attacking moms: ok, attacking sons or daughters: bad. i'm assuming brothers, sisters, grandparents and the like are also up-for-grabs in your regime of logic?

yeah, thats great to fall back on. much better to draw this new and fantastic line now than admit your hypocrisies

oh, wait, i get it!

So you're saying there are no gradations? That people can't hold things at diffrent levels? That it's all black and white?

It's not a fall back Rob. See, I could say you are a hypocrite for fucking with my account and sig but not Rellicks or Rednecks. But you've chosen to take issue with me instead. You made a choice, an intellectualized decisions just as I have. To me, calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:36 AM
See, I could say you are a hypocrite for fucking with my account and sig but not Rellicks or Rednecks.

your issue is simple. you were told not to use large sig images. y'did anyway. repeat x10. your punishment is now a new name. redneck and "rellick" (which is "kciller" spelled backwards, which isn't even a word) didn't do that, so they didn't get that.

To me, calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

even in the world of internet sillies, that statement is silly.
calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

See, I could say you are a hypocrite for fucking with my account and sig but not Rellicks or Rednecks.

your issue is simple. you were told not to use large sig images. y'did anyway. repeat x10. your punishment is now a new name. redneck and "rellick" (which is "kciller" spelled backwards, which isn't even a word) didn't do that, so they didn't get that.

To me, calling someone a child abuser is worse that a momma shot.

even in the world of internet sillies, that statement is silly.

My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs? That some priorities you have there, you morally bankrupt sack of shit.

And how the fuck is that silly? His mother is a grown woman. Incest is gross, but nowhere near as bad as beating on a child.

Is child abuse okay with you Rob?

My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs? That some priorities you have there, you morally bankrupt sack of shit.

And how the fuck is that silly? His mother is a grown woman. Incest is gross, but nowhere near as bad as beating on a child.

it must be cause hes doing it now...
im sorry. i crossed a line there...

Ha Ha. You're fearless leader is saying child abuse isn't worse than sex. Laugh it up.

it must be cause hes doing it now...

Ha Ha. You're fearless leader is saying child abuse isn't worse than sex. Laugh it up.

okay...

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:46 AM
My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs?

i asked you directly several times about your sig image. you responsed, ... what was it... "fuck you rob"? thats not very sporting. i haven't banned your account. i haven't deleted your posts. with the instant click of a button, i could undo every image post you've ever made, replacing it with an image of support for gay feline marriage if i wanted. i haven't done any of that. i simply changed your name to remind you about your signature. it appears to be working.

you are dumb. filled with dumb.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:47 AM

Look, if anyone here is guilty of child abuse, it's you.

So quit fuckin' abusing yerself.
My punishment? You'll let people talk shit about kids but take issue with big sigs?

i asked you directly several times about your sig image. you responsed, ... what was it... "fuck you rob"? thats not very sporting. i haven't banned your account. i haven't deleted your posts. with the instant click of a button, i could undo every image post you've ever made, replacing it with an image of support for gay feline marriage if i wanted. i haven't done any of that. i simply changed your name to remind you about your signature. it appears to be working.

you are dumb. filled with dumb.

You never, EVER asked me about my sig. So now you are a liar and morally bankrupt sack of shit.

Explain to me how it's silly, Rob? If you think talking shit about someone's mom is so horrible than why do you allow it? You're seriously starting to sound like a future child abuser. Hope your fiance knows what she's getting into with your dumbass.

Posted By: PCG342 Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:49 AM
gay feline marriage

BEARDGUY?!
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Look, if anyone here is guilty of child abuse, it's you.

So quit fuckin' abusing yerself.

he's not guilty. but rob and everybody else here are making damn sure hes a victim of it

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:55 AM
You never, EVER asked me about my sig. So now you are a liar and morally bankrupt sack of shit.

this message board has a log (tee hee! it means "records") system to keep track of every administrative change. thus, there is a back-and-forth report of you adding signature images, and me deleting it telling you not to use large images. then you adding more images with a "fuck you rob" heading, and my deleting it again. this is a process that repeated in variation ... maybe ten times?

does that help you remember? i could send you the txt file if you'd like...? you'd have to answer quickly, though, before pro hacks it!

Hope your fiance knows what she's getting into with your dumbass.

i was about to call you a hypocrite again for bringing in family members and such, but then i remembered that the new rule you posted a few moments ago said it was only kids that were off limits. well played!

btw, why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions? surely he'll agree with you, right? surely you're not a hypocrite, or someone who routinely loses all their morals in public !

this message board has a log (tee hee! it means "records") system to keep track of every administrative change. thus, there is a back-and-forth report of you adding signature images, and me deleting it telling you not to use large images. then you adding more images with a "fuck you rob" heading, and my deleting it again. this is a process that repeated in variation ... maybe ten times?

does that help you remember? i could send you the txt file if you'd like...? you'd have to answer quickly, though, before pro hacks it!

Hope your fiance knows what she's getting into with your dumbass.

i was about to call you a hypocrit again for bringing in family members and such, but then i remembered that the new rule you posted a few moments ago said it was only kids that were off limits. well played!

btw, why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions? surely he'll agree with you, right?

You never spoke to me about my sig rob. You fucking erased it, if that's what you consider "talking".

And I didn't insult your fiance. Not even remotely. I'm seriously saying you are pretty fucked up if you can't see that claiming someone beats their child is worse that calling someone a mother fucker.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:58 AM
Insulting Rob's fiance? That's a paddlin'
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:00 AM
You never spoke to me about my sig rob. You fucking erased it, if that's what you consider "talking".

i erased a number of times, sure. and also put messages into your signature like "don't use big images" or "seriously, don't use big images" and stuff like "honestly, i could list your IP address here if i wanted to, all i ask is that you just don't use big images."

you responded to all of them in a variety of ways. eventually leading to your "fuck" tirade.

does this help jog your memory, as well?

i erased a number of times, sure. and also put messages into your signature like "don't use big images" or "seriously, don't use big images" and stuff like "honestly, i could list your IP address here if i wanted to, all i ask is that you just don't use big images."

you responded to all of them in a variety of ways. eventually leading to your "fuck" tirade.

does this help jog your memory, as well?

Bullshit. The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig". Not that I really care. I can still do this-

And I guess you must know you are wrong and liar since you're not pushing the family issue anymore.

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:04 AM
And I didn't insult your fiance. Not even remotely. I'm seriously saying you are pretty fucked up if you can't see that claiming someone beats their child is worse that calling someone a mother fucker.

my fiance, nowie's mom, llance's grandson... whatever! whether its you or someone else from your "hive" (is it ok if i use that phrase, too?) one of your communities general comments was that those outside of the forum should not be mentioned.

personally, i don't give a fuck what you say. you can throw your typos all over my ancestors or generations of my future descendants, and i'd shrug it off with glee. the argument here is that its something you took such huge offense to, but then repeated the actions, yourself. that is where the label of "hypocrite" gets lustfully stamped upon you.

Bullshit. The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig".

and you didnt consider that a warning?
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:06 AM
Bullshit. The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig"

bumpster...?

um... yeah.

anyway, two seconds ago, we never communicated about your sig. then, we never exchanged messages within your sig. now, you remember messages that sound like the ones i mentioned, but not all of them. and ... bumpster...

this is an illustration of your side of the history meeeeeeeeelting away.

my fiance, nowie's mom, llance's grandson... whatever! whether its you or someone else from your "hive" (is it ok if i use that phrase, too?) one of your communities general comments was that those outside of the forum should not be mentioned.

personally, i don't give a fuck what you say. you can throw your typos all over my ancestors or generations of my future descendants, and i'd shrug it off with glee. the argument here is that its something you took such huge offense to, but then repeated the actions, yourself. that is where the label of "hypocrite" gets lustfully stamped upon you.

But it isn't something I took issue over. Your foundation for this argument is based on nonsensical absolutism that there is no difference between a child abuser and a mother fucker.

And no, the last thing you can call the Insurgency is a Hive. None of us have jumped on a band wagon of fucking with somebody cause it's "cool".
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:09 AM
Heh, this is the kind of thing you see on People's Court.
Bullshit. The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig"

bumpster...?

um... yeah.

anyway, two seconds ago, we never communicated about your sig. then, we never exchanged messages within your sig. now, you remember messages that sound like the ones i mentioned, but not all of them. and ... bumpster...

this is an illustration of your side of the history meeeeeeeeelting away.

We didn't communicate. YOu erased my shit and threatened me one time. As opposed to you claiming you did so "numerous" times. You never asked me to stop like you acted like you did. So if anyone is revising history it's you jerkoff.
hey rob can i be a mod in random chat now?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:12 AM

And no, the last thing you can call the Insurgency is a Hive.

If you want to "win" (which you won't), stop telling us what bothers you.

Bullshit. The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig".

I don't consider that communicating and I certainly don't consider that him asking me numerous times.

I realize you aren't gonna really think about what I say, but at least pay attention to the words of you douchebag leader.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:12 AM
But it isn't something I took issue over. Your foundation for this argument is based on nonsensical absolutism that there is no difference between a child abuser and a mother fucker.

so, mathematically, just so we're all clear with your thoughts...

bad = "i laughed at the face on w&c's kid"

OK = "i raped w&c's mom in the ass while riding his grandmother's syphilis-ridden corpse to the checkplace so i could cash w&c's father's welfare check that he earned for sucking dick. ...of his nephew. ...who was over the age of 18."

i just wanna be sure we play by fair terms, so is that about right?

And no, the last thing you can call the Insurgency is a Hive. None of us have jumped on a band wagon of fucking with somebody cause it's "cool".

filled, w&c. filled with dumb.

please read
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy

Doesn't bother me. It's just not accurate.

I don't consider that communicating and I certainly don't consider that him asking me numerous times.

sooo... you didnt consider it a warning?

sooo... you didnt consider it a warning? [/quote]

I'm not talking about warnings. I'm talking about him communitcating like he claimed to "several times".
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:15 AM
We didn't communicate. YOu erased my shit and threatened me one time. As opposed to you claiming you did so "numerous" times. You never asked me to stop like you acted like you did. So if anyone is revising history it's you jerkoff.

alright, lets give you the benefit of the doubt.

even if you're right (which, to remind you, you're not. ever.) that means you did receive notice to not use large sigs, but then relented and did so anyway, correct?

again, i'm just trying to be clear with you.
i get that. but Im talking about this. did you consider it a warning or not? this is very simple halo...
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:16 AM

Doesn't bother me. It's just not accurate.

Seems like a lot about your band of merry men isn't accurate.
damnit rob stop posting the same thought right before me you hiveminded communist...

ps. ...who's going to make me random chat mod

even if you're right (which, to remind you, you're not. ever.) that means you did receive notice to not use large sigs, but then relented and did so anyway, correct?

What is this suppose to mean? Are you conceding that you didn't communicate just made one threat? Yeah, I'll go with that. I don't give a fuck.

Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:18 AM
i get that. but Im talking about this. did you consider it a warning or not? this is very simple halo...

And he complains that you don't answer his question.

I don't even know if that asshole has a sister. rex KNEW Whomod had a month old daughter.

Oh shit...Mxy has introduced new and exiting evidence!!!

Oh wait, not child, fuck Mxy.

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:18 AM

What is this suppose to mean? Are you conceding that you didn't communicate just made one threat? Yeah, I'll go with that. I don't give a fuck

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is yet another shining example of halofail (aka "wank and cry")

he sees what he wants to...
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:19 AM

What is this suppose to mean? Are you conceding that you didn't communicate just made one threat? Yeah, I'll go with that. I don't give a fuck

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is yet another shining example of halofail (aka "wank and cry")
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:20 AM

Ignorance is bliss.

Robfail too.
does halo know what communicate means?
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:21 AM
the best part was his initial confusion at logic

"what is this suppose to mean?"

haha

Ignorance is bliss.

thats why halo is the happiest kid in the bunch.

It's a pointless fucking question. Warnings have nothing to do with what I'm talking about and I've already said that. If K-nut wants to keep pushing with the question than he can go fuck himself.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:22 AM
What we've got here is...failure, to communicate.

haha

rob you didnt communicate with him. you just sent him a message to stop using big sigs. but thats not enough communication...

Ignorance is bliss.

thats why halo is the happiest kid in the bunch.

This is rich coming from you robots.

It's a pointless fucking question. Warnings have nothing to do with what I'm talking about and I've already said that. If K-nut wants to keep pushing with the question than he can go fuck himself.

so you cant just give a yes or no? thats to difficult for you eh?
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:24 AM

Robfail too.

i posed a simple question. within said question, i even gave you the benefit of the doubt, to try to skew things on your behalf. sure, its embarrassing for you. but, no different then how your parents feel about you (they're old, its ok to discuss!)

thats ok, though. this, at the very least, helped air any confusion about why your sig was removed, and also as to how much dumb in which you are filled
Posted By: Rellik Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:24 AM

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:25 AM

haha

rob you didnt communicate with him. you just sent him a message to stop using big sigs. but thats not enough communication...

heh.
Careful Rellik! Big pics put sand in Rob's vagina.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:25 AM

And by your logic ( ) that makes your question to me, also, pointless. That question being whether or not rex's actions were reprehensible. By your logic your actions would also be...oh nevermind.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:26 AM

he wont see that, because its not communication.

Robfail too.

i posed a simple question. within said question, i even gave you the benefit of the doubt, to try to skew things on your behalf. sure, its embarrassing for you. but, no different then how your parents feel about you (they're old, its ok to discuss!)

thats ok, though. this, at the very least, helped air any confusion about why your sig was removed, and also as to how much dumb in which you are filled

What confusion? My shit was fucked with cause you're an idiot. I already knew that.
You never spoke to me about my sig rob.

The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig". Not that I really care.

Warnings have nothing to do with what I'm talking about

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:27 AM

Robfail too.

What confusion? My shit was fucked with cause you're an idiot. I already knew that.

the questions for you were too ... challenging?

The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig". Not that I really care.

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:28 AM

hahahah

It's okay as long as I don't claim to "communicate with him several times asking to take the bigs pics out". I don't have to paint a false picture like some Queen Bees I know.

guess so rob. he wouldn answer mine either...

hahahah

come on rob. random chat mod. you know you want to

Robfail too.

You posed a false premise of you being fair and balanced by trying to reason with me.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:31 AM

It's okay as long as I don't claim to "communicate with him several times asking to take the bigs pics out". I don't have to paint a false picture like some Queen Bees I know.

i could still post the full string of communication if you'd like? its not like the server logfiles went away.

though, it'd be silly of me to, since there are still a number of ways for you to deny this:

1) pro hacked the server log files

2) there were only 7 or 8 back-and-forth communications, and i previously guesstimated ten, which makes my entire point null and void

3) your head is packed, to the brim, with shit

4) the logfiles were 17 years of age, or under, and thus can't be discussed
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:31 AM

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:32 AM

I don't even know if that asshole has a sister. rex KNEW Whomod had a month old daughter.

But you knew there was a chance that bsams had a little sister, and yet you still chose to use that joke in spite of the horrible, horrible consequences!

hahahah

come on rob. random chat mod. you know you want to
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:32 AM

and none of these are even edited! just a string of posts, observing w&c in the wild!

i could still post the full string of communication if you'd like? its not like the server logfiles went away.

though, there are still a number of ways for you to deny this:

1) pro hacked the server log files

2) there were only 7 or 8 back-and-forth communications, and i previously guesstimated ten, which makes my entire point null and void

3) your head is packed, to the brim, with shit

4) the logfiles were 17 years of age, or under, and thus can't be discussed

Go right ahead. You made that one comment in my sig and than a few weeks later I started with the big sigs and said "fuck you rob". That's it.

and none of these are even edited! just a string of posts, observing w&c in the wild!

we win!
 Originally Posted By: Rellik

Heh, this one's thicker than Wank and Cry. At least Wanky knew when to quit.

Win? All you are doing is trying to taking attention away from the family issue by splitting hairs about what I said cause you know I'm right

we win!
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:35 AM

we win!

and thankfully, we only quoted this string of halofail once, and not like 10+ times.

Win? All you are doing is trying to taking attention away from the family issue by splitting hairs about what I said cause you know I'm right

we win!

even he knows it
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:36 AM

we win!

and thankfully, we only quoted this string of halofail once, and not like 10+ times.

still once!

Heh, this one's thicker than Wank and Cry. At least Wanky knew when to quit.

thats great. now get to spamming my victory over halo...

But you knew there was a chance that bsams had a little sister, and yet you still chose to use that joke in spite of the horrible, horrible consequences!

I don't know anything about that turd. It's a generic potshot. All I know for sure is that his sister (if he has one) is not his month old daughter.
Posted By: Rellik Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 8:37 AM
Hi rob! Do your job and get rid of rex, promo, and the rest! I've got new pics!

I don't know anything about that turd. It's a generic potshot. All I know for sure is that his sister (if he has one) is not his month old daughter.

what if his sister was only a month old? is that still okay?

what if his sister was only a month old? is that still okay?

Don't play the What if game with me as if you fuckers actually give a shit. But no, if I knew his sister was a month old it would be fucked up.

so sad that you dont see it w&c. so very sad.
so sad that you dont see it halo. so very sad.

I see one more statement of mine that you assholes are clearly taking out of context. Nothing new.

you'll find it helpful!

Ahhhhh. I think I see the disconnect here. I really should pay more attention to this thing.

See, what we objected to PRIMARILY was using whomod's daughter as an alt because 12 week old children can't defend themselves and picking on the innocent is a shitty thing to do in any instance

Then, SECONDARILY, the fact that it was a family member of whomod's that was being used.

Our THIRD objection was that whomod, one of our own, was being attacked. Not that he asked for the help, but again, we thought it was the right thing to do given the overall big picture.

Additionally, you RKMBers have to realize that the rules that apply at the Insurgency (i.e. family members are off limits, no hate posts, etc.) don't necessarily carry over to here. As I've mentioned before the Insurgency is run more like a democracy than anything else and while I can't link to the specific post (cause I don't know where the hell it is) where we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

Also, just because my sensibilities are severly tweaked over the use of whomod's daughter, doesn't mean that Halo's or anyone else from my Insurgents feel the same way. The fact that they don't use such fodder on the I Boards is out of mutual respect for each other and the fact that the board, as a whole, decided that it was a ban worthy offense. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm here because I am a father of two and I know how I'd feel if some asshole on the internet attacked them when they were defenseless. So as not to garner hoots and calls of hypocrisy, in my Salutations thread, Uschi makes mention of fucking my son in the ass. This doesn't offend me as such, because even at the age of 10, my son is more than able to defend himself and, between the sense of humor he inherited from his mother, (a former stand-up comedienne and latina to boot), and I, my son's wit is drier than the best martini ever served and his sarcasm is pointed enough to penetrate an adamantium balloon. One of my proudest moments as a father was when, at the age of just two years old, my son pointed at my shirt and when I looked down, he ran his finger up and tweaked my nose. He was so advanced that at the age of 30 months he was doing "shave and a haircut" all by himself.

But I digress.

The mistake here is that you RKMBers are applying my personal morality and the morality foisted on Halo, Rellik, et al. by virtue of their posting at the Insurgency and following the rules that go with it.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members. If they choose to do it here, it's beyond my control or desire to squelch. It's nothing we discussed prior to our visiting here, it's just something I assumed was understood. I would be a fool to try and hamstring them that way; being outnumbered and on foreign turf is tough enough. Taking away one of their potentially more powerful tools would have been suicide.

Finally, as Rob is aware, when I learned that SOMEone made vulgar posts about Llance's unborn grandchild, I PMd him, apologized on behalf of the Insurgency, told him that if I could confirm it was one of my guys I would strongly encourage him/her to apologize as well. Additionally, I gave Llance my e-mail address and asked him to let me know when his grandchild is born so I could say a prayer for the baby's health and well-being at my Temple.

Zzap!
I don't know anything about that turd.

You admit that you know nothing about him. Therefore, you knew that it was perfectly possible that he had one or ten little sisters. AND YOU STILL COMMITTED AND ACT WORSE THAN MURDER!

Quote:
It's a generic potshot.

0 points for originality.

(Cue "Shyeah, cause u guys are so origenal")

Quote:
All I know for sure is that his sister (if he has one) is not his month old daughter.

Did you figure that out by yourself?

Come on, rob! He's begging you! He's tired and wants to leave. \:\(
I don't know anything about that turd.

You admit that you know nothing about him. Therefore, you knew that it was perfectly possible that he had one or ten little sisters. AND YOU STILL COMMITTED AND ACT WORSE THAN MURDER!

Quote:
It's a generic potshot.

0 points for originality.

(Cue "Shyeah, cause u guys are so origenal")

Quote:
All I know for sure is that his sister (if he has one) is not his month old daughter.

Did you figure that out by yourself?

That's right, I know nothing about him so I can't use his actual family against him. Thank you.

Come on, rob! He's begging you! He's tired and wants to leave. \:\(

Make sure you polish Rob's apple after you do his knob.

That's right, I know nothing about him so I can't use his actual family against him. Thank you.

so if rex didnt know(im just saying) that whomod had a daugther he would be in the clear?

so if rex didnt know(im just saying) that whomod had a daugther he would be in the clear?

It wouldn't be as bad, I guess.

just checking
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

you'll find it helpful!

Ahhhhh. I think I see the disconnect here. I really should pay more attention to this thing.

See, what we objected to PRIMARILY was using whomod's daughter as an alt because 12 week old children can't defend themselves and picking on the innocent is a shitty thing to do in any instance

Then, SECONDARILY, the fact that it was a family member of whomod's that was being used.

Our THIRD objection was that whomod, one of our own, was being attacked. Not that he asked for the help, but again, we thought it was the right thing to do given the overall big picture.

Additionally, you RKMBers have to realize that the rules that apply at the Insurgency (i.e. family members are off limits, no hate posts, etc.) don't necessarily carry over to here. As I've mentioned before the Insurgency is run more like a democracy than anything else and while I can't link to the specific post (cause I don't know where the hell it is) where we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

Also, just because my sensibilities are severly tweaked over the use of whomod's daughter, doesn't mean that Halo's or anyone else from my Insurgents feel the same way. The fact that they don't use such fodder on the I Boards is out of mutual respect for each other and the fact that the board, as a whole, decided that it was a ban worthy offense. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm here because I am a father of two and I know how I'd feel if some asshole on the internet attacked them when they were defenseless. So as not to garner hoots and calls of hypocrisy, in my Salutations thread, Uschi makes mention of fucking my son in the ass. This doesn't offend me as such, because even at the age of 10, my son is more than able to defend himself and, between the sense of humor he inherited from his mother, (a former stand-up comedienne and latina to boot), and I, my son's wit is drier than the best martini ever served and his sarcasm is pointed enough to penetrate an adamantium balloon. One of my proudest moments as a father was when, at the age of just two years old, my son pointed at my shirt and when I looked down, he ran his finger up and tweaked my nose. He was so advanced that at the age of 30 months he was doing "shave and a haircut" all by himself.

But I digress.

The mistake here is that you RKMBers are applying my personal morality and the morality foisted on Halo, Rellik, et al. by virtue of their posting at the Insurgency and following the rules that go with it.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members. If they choose to do it here, it's beyond my control or desire to squelch. It's nothing we discussed prior to our visiting here, it's just something I assumed was understood. I would be a fool to try and hamstring them that way; being outnumbered and on foreign turf is tough enough. Taking away one of their potentially more powerful tools would have been suicide.

Finally, as Rob is aware, when I learned that SOMEone made vulgar posts about Llance's unborn grandchild, I PMd him, apologized on behalf of the Insurgency, told him that if I could confirm it was one of my guys I would strongly encourage him/her to apologize as well. Additionally, I gave Llance my e-mail address and asked him to let me know when his grandchild is born so I could say a prayer for the baby's health and well-being at my Temple.

Zzap!

Well Rob, that's Zzap's opinion like you wanted. Big surprise, he gets it and you don't.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 9:21 AM
Well Rob, that's Zzap's opinion like you wanted. Big surprise, he gets it and you don't.

try to communicate with me here, w&c. the opinion that i was asking for was what zap thought of your actions. this is noted in my post here:

why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions?

zap's reply to the question i posed is exactly as i suspected:

family members are off limits {SNIP} we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

zap feels that family members are off limits, again as i suspected. its something he believes in. thus its a rule he enforces on the insurgency boards.

my question was not whether or not he permitted you to do so here -- i was just looking for clarification on what he thought of the actions of discussing family members.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members.

while he goes on to say that he can't stop you here, his statements lead me and other communicators to believe he frowns upon your actions. not just because, as i believe, you are filled with dumb, but because you're hitting an action that you, as an insurgent, formerly declared you would not, something your respective leader (mob master?) has repeatedly expressed disgust with, even responding with such at your request.

this, again, is the illustration of how you've fallen.
and should we forget...

try to communicate with me here, w&c. the opinion that i was asking for was what zap thought of your actions. this is noted in my post here:

why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions?

zap's reply to the question i posed is exactly as i suspected:

family members are off limits {SNIP} we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

zap feels that family members are off limits, again as i suspected. its something he believes in. thus its a rule he enforces on the insurgency boards.

my question was not whether or not he permitted you to do so here -- i was just looking for clarification on what he thought of the actions of discussing family members.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members.

while he goes on to say that he can't stop you here, his statements lead me and other communicators to believe he frowns upon your actions. not just because, as i believe, you are filled with dumb, but because you're hitting an action that you, as an insurgent, formerly declared you would not, something your respective leader (mob master?) has repeatedly expressed disgust with, even responding with such at your request.

this, again, is the illustration of how you've fallen.

Perhaps he frowns on my actions...but does he consider taking a pot shot at a real baby and calling a man a child beater the same thing as calling someone a mother fucker? Does he lump all possible comments into the same catagory of bad?

Let's ask that more specific quesion.

Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 9:32 AM
that post seems familiar...
that post seems familiar...

Yeah, that time I actually fucked up. Now you don't have to come up with bullshit so...have fun.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 9:43 AM
Perhaps he frowns on my actions

that seems like a forgone conclusion.

Does he lump all possible comments into the same catagory of bad?

thats not what i was looking for.

and, honestly, if the conversation is drifting into the "which is worse, if i yell at your dad or yell at your son" realm, i dub it ridiculous.

"I know nothing about him... so I can't use his actual family against him." His actual family. You can't use bsams' real family against him, obviously, since you don't know anything about them. Obviously.

Well, see, I'll let you in on a little secret: rex knows nothing about whomod's daughter. It's true. As amazing as it may sound, he's never met the little girl. He's never seen pictures of the little girl. He doesn't know her name. I know this is hard to buy and I know you don't exactly trust me, but I'm gonna ask you to make a leap of faith and believe me when I say this: rex doesn't know her hair color. Let that sink down.

You may take 10 minutes to reflect on the implications of this revelation if you wish.
Perhaps he frowns on my actions

that seems like a forgone conclusion.

Does he lump all possible comments into the same catagory of bad?

thats not what i was looking for.

and, honestly, if the conversation is drifting into the "which is worse, if i yell at your dad or yell at your son" realm, i dub it ridiculous.

It was ridiculous from the beginning. The question is am I a hypocrite cause there's no difference between using children against parents and other family members against somebody. To me, using a persons kids against someone is diffrent than the rest of the family. Not an age thing so much as a emotional connection thing. You don't seem to comprehend that or...you do, but are desperate to try and malign our reasons for being here.

Sorry to jump in, but, see, I could actually understand your point when I thought you were talking about an age thing... but now that you've clarified that it's an "emotional connection thing", well, your whole argument has gone to hell. Why? Because emotional connections are as subjective as it gets. Some people feel a connection to their pets that others will never feel for their sons. Hell, some people feel strongly connected to plants. Taking that into consideration, it's not hard to see how someone could have a strong emotional connection to their parents, especially considering the strong father-son link you've already mentioned.

Sorry, Halo. Better luck next time.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 9:59 AM
The question is am I a hypocrite cause there's no difference between using children against parents and other family members against somebody.

perhaps thats another question. the point i posed was that you were a hypocrite for attacking family members when that was something you, as an insurgent, agreed you wouldn't do.

if we're discussing a second question about which family members are more off limits... that is a silly argument. your kid might mean the world to you. or maybe your mother. or maybe your cousin. if someone doesn't have a child, are they free to pick on about everything, and only those with kids are shielded from topics? do adopted kids play out differently in this hierarchy? once your son or daughter hits 18, are they now ok? or 13, if they're jewish?

its a ridiculous differential that you can't ever make on someone else's behalf.
Sorry to jump in, but, see, I could actually understand your point when I thought you were talking about an age thing... but now that you've clarified that it's an "emotional connection thing", well, your whole argument has gone to hell. Why? Because emotional connections are as subjective as it gets. Some people feel a connection to their pets that others will never feel for their sons. Hell, some people feel strongly connected to plants. Taking that into consideration, it's not hard to see how someone could have a strong emotional connection to their parents, especially considering the strong father-son link you've already mentioned.

Actually...you just proved my point. See, now that it's as "subjective as it gets" me considering talking about a kid worse than a mother or a sister is completely legit.

Thanks Mxy.
The question is am I a hypocrite cause there's no difference between using children against parents and other family members against somebody.

perhaps thats another question. the point i posed was that you were a hypocrite for attacking family members when that was something you, as an insurgent, agreed you wouldn't do.

if we're discussing a second question about which family members are more off limits... that is a silly argument. your kid might mean the world to you. or maybe your mother. or maybe your cousin. if someone doesn't have a child, are they free to pick on about everything, and only those with kids are shielded from topics? do adopted kids play out differently in this hierarchy? once your son or daughter hits 18, are they now ok? or 13, if they're jewish?

its a ridiculous differential that you can't ever make on someone else's behalf.

See the Insurgents as a whole never said anything about family. Just Whomod's daughter. And as Mxy said, it's completely subjective what value people put on there family members. Me, I'd say children have more of a bond with the parent so it's completely legit. And science backs me up that people are embedded with a instinct to value their children more than anything.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 10:04 AM
Actually...you just proved my point. See, now that it's as "subjective as it gets" me considering talking about a kid worse than a mother or a sister is completely legit.

and would also mean that, in some situations, your discussing a mother or fiance could be seen as worse than discussing a kid.

Thanks Mxy.

and would also mean that, in some situations, your discussing a mother or fiance could be seen as worse than discussing a kid.

Thanks Mxy.

Not to me it wouldn't. And since you are trying to use my values against me that's all that matters.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 10:06 AM
See the Insurgents as a whole never said anything about family.

zap very clearly stated otherwise. at your request, no less.

And as Mxy said, it's completely subjective what value people put on there family members.

which, as you agree to that, would mean that every single one of my examples stands correct.
rob. stop. your making sense. wanky cant understand that.

As if you idiots are any kind of moral paragons
see? he cant...
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 10:11 AM
shockingly another point dodge.

if jla were here, youdda earned yourself a barry sanders photo, w&c.

i'll see to it you receive it soon.

And as Mxy said, it's completely subjective what value people put on there family members.

which, as you agree to that, would mean that every single one of my examples stands correct.

No, he didn't say that. What he said is we don't say that at the Insurgency but it doesn't apply here.

I personally have no idea what he was talking about with that post/poll about not using family members.

And no, your examples are not correct because you are trying to use MY sensibilities against me. You are trying to call me a hypocrite for going against what you say I said. So it doesn't matter what you value. Matters what I do.

What point did I dodge? Where he jumped on your dick? Or haven't you seen my response to you yet?

Thanks Mxy.

Oh, so we're not talking about what's right and what's wrong, but what YOU think is right and wrong. I thought your whole raid was based on the idea that morality isn't determined by the individual.

You should hook jla up with that motherfuckin' bowling trophy while you're at it!

Thanks Mxy.

Oh, so we're not talking about what's right and what's wrong, but what YOU think is right and wrong. I thought your whole raid was based on the idea that morality isn't determined by the individual.

Yeah, I mean, you guys wanna make me out to be a hypocrite all you can do is use my believes.

I'll give you a clue, if I ever use somebodies baby girl against them, then you can make this argument with my blessings.
I'm sorry, it's just that I was under the impression that this was about someone insulting whomod. I should have realized that it's really about someone offending you. It's pretty telling that you acknowledge that a guy's connection to his mother could be deeper than someone's connection to their son, and yet you still consider all baby-jokes worse than momma-jokes because they offend YOUR personal beliefs.
I'm sorry, it's just that I was under the impression that this was about someone insulting whomod. I should have realized that it's really about someone offending you. It's pretty telling that you acknowledge that a guy's connection to his mother could be deeper than someone's connection to their son, and yet you still consider all baby-jokes worse than momma-jokes because they offend YOUR personal beliefs.

It is. They insulted Whomod in a way I find personally deplorable. The two aren't mutually exclusive. But your post is pretty much off topic anyway.

No, he didn't say that. What he said is we don't say that at the Insurgency but it doesn't apply here.

Right. If we were to come here for a visit and there were rules about what could and couldn't be said, and we broke those rules, I'd expect us to get banned. But, since were going from a board that has a "no family" rule to one that doesn't, I don't see the moral ambiguity about Halo using family members if you guys do and if your board chooses to permit it.

I personally have no idea what he was talking about with that post/poll about not using family members.

My point was that no one, not even Iggy, unilaterally decided that we couldn't make posts disparaging family members. At some point there was a discussion or a poll put up or SOMETHING along those lines that indicated a majority of the Insurgents felt that attacking family members was something we didn't want to allow.

And no, your examples are not correct because you are trying to use MY sensibilities against me. You are trying to call me a hypocrite for going against what you say I said. So it doesn't matter what you value. Matters what I do.

IMHO each person determines what he or she is comfortable with in terms of almost every aspect of life, sex, religion and morality. For me, personally, I think the lowest thing a person can do is attack an innocent child. My ex was a teacher at a middle school in a poor neighborhood. She's latina (Cuban) and has an A level fluency in Spanish so she was assigned to a heavily latino middle school. I'm not being a racist or promulgating stereotypes, but some of the stories she told me of her students home lives were...disturbing to say the least. I think the tipping point for me was when she told me about an alcoholic father who slaughtered a horse his kids loved and made them bathe in the animals blood because they misbehaved. That kind of shit is subhuman. I'm not comparing what rex did to that sad fuck, what I'm saying is that I have a particular sensitivity to abuses of children and innocents. I donate a lot of time, money and resources to my Temple's ECEC (early childhood education center) and firmly believe that if adults don't start owning up to their responsibilites as parents this world is fucked.

Halo, on the other hand, is free to determine, examine and refine his own moral code and then live by his decisions.

In simpler words, don't project my morality and motivations onto Halo.

I hope I clarified that because I'm going to bed now.

Zzap!
 Quote:
I think the lowest thing a person can do is attack an innocent child.

Happy now Rob? Stupid asshole. No hypocricy, just gradations of right and wrong that vary even among insulting diffrent family members.

Fuck you!

It is. They insulted Whomod in a way I find personally deplorable. The two aren't mutually exclusive. But your post is pretty much off topic anyway.

But you've stated that you find it personally deplorable because of the emotional connection between parent and child. If it's all about a personal connection, why don't you find momma jokes deplorable too? You've admitted that the guy's connection can be as strong as what the other guy feels for his child!
Wait, so now you're saying that it's NOT something subjective? That ALL father-son relationships are deeper then son-mother ones? That's simply not true. As I explained before, that depends on the individual; NOT on what YOU think he feels, but on what the actual person feels. In this case that's Nowhereman, and as some of us know, his emotional connection to his mother is very deep. Who are you to say that whomod's connection to his daughter is deeper than that?
Wait, so now you're saying that it's NOT something subjective? That ALL father-son relationships are deeper then son-mother ones? That's simply not true. As I explained before, that depends on the individual; NOT on what YOU think he feels, but on what the actual person feels. In this case that's Nowhereman, and as some of us know, his emotional connection to his mother is very deep. Who are you to say that whomod's connection to his daughter is deeper than that?

Actually, you said it was subjective first.

It is subjective, to me. That's how I feel. I think people are more likely to have stronger feelings about their kids and science backs me up. Is it possible somebody doesn't feel that way? Sure, but I think more the exception than the rule.

Who am I? I'm the guy who knows Whomod to be a good and Nowhereman to be an asshole. That's my opinion anyhow. And who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I should think that?

Look, you wanna call me a jerk for what I said? Fine, go ahead. But hypocricy is out of the question cause I didn't come here because somebody made fun of Whomods family but because they took a very personal shot at Whomods daughter. If they had made a WHomod's mom alt or Whomod's sister alt it wouldn't have been a big deal to me cause it's commonplace to take a shot at them in my mind. Just like with you guys it's commonplace to sit around on the internet laughing at your super secret inside jokes.

Anyway, that's the best I can explain without this becoming a circular argument. I'm sure you can't/won't think outside of something black and white compartmentalization of right and wrong but "I don't give a fuck".

Frankly, the lengths you guys went to try and prove me a hypocrite is sad. Marginalizing child abuse

Yeah I know, you don't think you did that, but you did.

Funny thing is I didn't really insult Nowie's mom so much as I called him a pervert.
Wait, nevermind, I guess you guys can't call me a jerk since that mean you'd have to call everybody who makes a family comment on this board a jerk to?

If I were you idiots I'd move on to something else. You've lost this round.

you'll find it helpful!

I don't like you guys so I must have a mental condition, right? Well, you guys have to fuck with my account so that must make you...pussies?

So you dont value your parents or the family unit.
That is why you have mental issues you little retard.
If you cannot see the hypocrisy in posting on family members, then you are even more deluded than you we have been lead to believe.

Oh, and you didnt deny that the reason you dont respect your mother is that you fuck her, and probably your father, in the arse several times a day!

It is subjective, to me. That's how I feel. I think people are more likely to have stronger feelings about their kids and science backs me up. Is it possible somebody doesn't feel that way? Sure, but I think more the exception than the rule.

Who am I? I'm the guy who knows Whomod to be a good and Nowhereman to be an asshole. That's my opinion anyhow. And who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I should think that?

Look, you wanna call me a jerk for what I said? Fine, go ahead. But hypocricy is out of the question cause I didn't come here because somebody made fun of Whomods family but because they took a very personal shot at Whomods daughter. If they had made a WHomod's mom alt or Whomod's sister alt it wouldn't have been a big deal to me cause it's commonplace to take a shot at them in my mind. Just like with you guys it's commonplace to sit around on the internet laughing at your super secret inside jokes.

Anyway, that's the best I can explain without this becoming a circular argument. I'm sure you can't/won't think outside of something black and white compartmentalization of right and wrong but "I don't give a fuck".

Frankly, the lengths you guys went to try and prove me a hypocrite is sad. Marginalizing child abuse

Funny thing is I didn't really insult Nowie's mom so much as I called him a pervert.

Science backs you up that people have a connection to children and not to parents?
WTF?

Another point is, I am not the one taking shots at Whomods daughter, yet you think taking shots at my mother is fine?

And if you are saying that you are not insulting my mother, then saying Whomod beats his daughter is not insulting his daughter, by your logic.

Just admit you are a hypocritical little twat, and be on your merry way.
Posted By: Halo83 Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 7:37 PM
Nowhereman, you're a big meaniehead!

Science backs you up that people have a connection to children and not to parents?
WTF?

Another point is, I am not the one taking shots at Whomods daughter, yet you think taking shots at my mother is fine?

And if you are saying that you are not insulting my mother, then saying Whomod beats his daughter is not insulting his daughter, by your logic.

No, you myopic shit, I'm saying that people have a diffrent relationship with their children with mothers and sisters than they do their children. I'm saying children are a completely diffrent subject.

I didn't come here to defend somebodies sister/mom. You wanna fallaciously lump them all together just to negate my points...but you can't.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 10:45 PM
I didn't come here to defend somebodies sister/mom. You wanna fallaciously lump them all together just to negate my points...but you can't.

no. you came here to talk about someone else's mom.

no one offended your kids, so your morality wouldn't hold as dear. you have no bond with another's kid.

because you've established that as subjective, that means you understand that nowhereman and his mother could have an incredibly strong bond, and you've tried to attack that. further, if your specific "science" shows a bond between you and your kids, you'd understand that some science applies nowhereman's mom and him.

however, whatever science or sorcery or line drawn in the sand you want to qualify, its undeniable that you attacked someone else's mother. an action your zap disapproves of. an action that you really should disapprove of, and we believed formerly did, but i guess now you're making it clear you never did, and find it perfectly acceptable to make such comments about another's mother?

is your argument that you're not a hypocrite, you're just a shit head? in which case, i think we're all in agreement.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 10:51 PM

WTF?

Science also could say the Universe is nothing but a giant ball of alien poo, that doesn't necessarily make it so.
 Quote:

Now, nobody took a shot at Whomod's daughter. If memory serves me correctly, they implied whomod was the one taking shots at his kid.

Quote:

There ya go.
 Quote:

Agreed.

no. you came here to talk about someone else's mom.

no one offended your kids, so your morality wouldn't hold as dear. you have no bond with another's kid.

because you've established that as subjective, that means you understand that nowhereman and his mother could have an incredibly strong bond, and you've tried to attack that. further, if your specific "science" shows a bond between you and your kids, you'd understand that some science applies nowhereman's mom and him.

however, whatever science or sorcery or line drawn in the sand you want to qualify, its undeniable that you attacked someone else's mother. an action your zap disapproves of. an action that you really should disapprove of, and we believed formerly did, but i guess now you're making it clear you never did, and find it perfectly acceptable to make such comments about another's mother?

is your argument that you're not a hypocrite, you're just a shit head? in which case, i think we're all in agreement.

You wanna call me a shithead? Go ahead, I'm sure you fragile fucks will find one reason or another to think that.

And so what if I have no attachement to Who's kid? I can't empathize with him for something I know would bother me?

I called Nowhereman a pervert and accused him of incest but rex called Whomod the scum of the earth and accused him of beating a CHILD. You get that? There's a WORLD of difference.

But you don't really care. You just need to try and bring us down to your level so you won't feel so low. You've failed Rob, deal with it.
Posted By: Rob Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-14 11:12 PM
You wanna call me a shithead?

i don't want to. i have to.

I called Nowhereman a pervert and accused him of incest

which was very classy of you. everyone has been exceptionally proud of you. especially in your going on and on about not being a hypocrite, and only being a shit head who would do the above.

great show, w&c!

You just need to try and bring us down to your level so you won't feel so low.

does it really look like i have to help you?

I called Nowhereman a pervert and accused him of incest

bravo!

oh, and for the record, w&c, i'll remind you that you've been asked at least once, by your own admission, to not use large signature images. you seem like a "two times the charm!" kinda guy, so i'll ask you a second time, now. i have not edited your posts, at all, but thats usually what'd happen if you just continue to not listen to simple stuff like that.

granted, simple stuff has thrown you in the past, but i just want to make sure its formal and clear, this "communication" of mine, so that everyone can see whether or not you publicly choose to reason.

thanks, pal!
 Quote:
i don't want to. i have to.

I know you do.

Quote:
which was very classy of you. everyone has been exceptionally proud of you. especially in your going on and on about not being a hypocrite, and only being a shit head who would do the above.

great show, w&c!

You wanna make this about class now? How many of you have made momma jokes/shots? Who the fuck are you to talk? You can't, and you know it, which is why you have to cook up this half ass notion of hypocricy.

Quote:
does it really look like i have to help you?

You seem to think so. Which is why you've broken your "silence" to take issue with me.
rob was...quiet?
rob was...quiet?

You weren't...listening?
its so very hard to hear converstaions at this place. what with all the typing we do...
its so very hard to hear converstaions at this place. what with all the typing we do...

I guess being figurative is too much for you too handle too, huh?
im sorry wanky that question is too simple. i reserve the right to not answer it...
im sorry halo that question is too simple. i reserve the right to not answer it...

That only applies if you've addressed it 2 or 3 times before.
Posted By: iggy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-15 12:17 AM
C'mon, guys. Can't we all just stare at her thong.

Originally Posted By: iggy

I tried using naked chicks to create levity once. Didn't go over too well with these idiots.

But hey, me likey.

and for a second time there was a peaceful moment between rkmbian and insurgent...
Posted By: iggy Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-15 12:23 AM

and for a second time there was a peaceful moment between rkmbian and insurgent...

See, if Rodney King had tried this I'm sure those riots would've been a hell of a lot nicer.

You're a good person, K-nut. I ain't mad atchya.

Gross.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-15 2:38 AM

Why has daddy been crying all day?

Originally Posted By: whomod
You guys are beyond the pale.

It's not enough to photoshop images of me but then you have to get personal with my family.

Asshole lowlives.

Where in that quote does Whomod discriminate what kind of family is off limits?
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Why has daddy been crying all day?

Originally Posted By: whomod
You guys are beyond the pale.

It's not enough to photoshop images of me but then you have to get personal with my family.

Asshole lowlives.

Where in that quote does Whomod discriminate what kind of family is off limits?

You assholes can't grasp the concept of individual thought, can you?

Where does it say I have to think what Who' thinks? I'm pretty sure Who' wouldn't be bothered by a generic mother insult. In fact I'm pretty sure I've called him a mother fucker once or twice.
Yes, but who's mother was he fucking?
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
Yes, but who's mother was he fucking?

Well in order for it to be insulting (albiet playfully) it would have to be his mother. Of course I hear Who' has a side job as a pool boy so he might be doing your mom too.
If whomod were a zamboni repairman he'd be doing my mother.
If whomod were a zamboni repairman he'd be doing my mother.

When did she raise the bar?
Bars? Raised? My mother? Bitch, please.

I just meant he could have any vocation and still be fucking my mother. She's an indiscriminate fucker, being the joke.
Bars? Raised? My mother? Bitch, please.

I just meant he could have any vocation and still be fucking my mother. She's an indiscriminate fucker, being the joke.

Bet your mom is banging her OBGYN.
My mother may be a slut, but she ain't no lesbian.
My mother may be a slut, but she ain't no lesbian.

There are female OBGYN's? But, on TV they're always male? And how come your mom chooses to go to a chick? This makes no sense. BTW, I'm coming to visit.

WTF?

No, you myopic shit, I'm saying that people have a diffrent relationship with their children with mothers and sisters than they do their children. I'm saying children are a completely diffrent subject.

Its called the family unit you stupid retard, not the family unit and children who are far more important.

WTF?

Its called the family unit you stupid retard, not the family unit and children who are far more important.

That's what you call it, turd. I say it's you being an idiot, jackass
See, this is why you are a retard.
To my mother I am her son.
My sister has kids, and to my mother they are her grand kids.

Its a family unit...science says so!

By your logic your mother is not part of your family unit, neither is your father, or any potential siblings, but kids are.
But then, to those kids, you are not part of their family unit!

Well dont shit eater, you totally made yourself look like a tool.......again!
And the point still stands, that I said nothing about Whomods daughter, yet you attack my family....well done hypocrite!

By your logic your mother is not part of your family unit, neither is your father, or any potential siblings, but kids are.

Yeah, you create pablo of one dimensional logic and I'm the tool?

You're not a child, your mother is not a child, I never claimed to be here to protect some blanket statement of a "family unit", so you're are wrong and can do nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again.
And the point still stands, that I said nothing about Whomods daughter, yet you attack my family....well done hypocrite!

But I didn't attack your children so...no hypocricy.

Yeah, you create pablo of one dimensional logic and I'm the tool?

You're not a child, your mother is not a child, I never claimed to be here to protect some blanket statement of a "family unit", so you're are wrong and can do nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again.

Do you understand the world child?
A child is not necessarily young as we are all children of someone (except maybe you, as I am sure you are maybe the product of pig semen and some flies).
You obviously cannot tell the difference between the word child (an abbreviated version of children) and the word infant!

It's not one dimensional logic, its called facts and the English language!

And once again, because you dont seem to be able to understand simple facts:
I
DID
NOT
SAY
ANYTHING
ABOUT
WHOMODS
DAUGHTER
BUT
YOU
ARE
SO
FUCKING
PATHETIC
THAT
YOU
HAD
TO
RESULT
TO
MOTHER
JOKES
BECAUSE
YOU
ARE
NOT
CLEVER
ENOUGH
TO
INSULT
ME
PERSONALLY
AND
YOU
ARE
A
RETARDED
HYPROCRITE
WHO
RAPES
BABIES
MINUTES
AFTER
THEY
ARE
BORN

And once again, because you dont seem to be able to understand simple facts:
I
DID
NOT
SAY
ANYTHING
ABOUT
WHOMODS
DAUGHTER
BUT
YOU
ARE
SO
FUCKING
PATHETIC
THAT
YOU
HAD
TO
RESULT
TO
MOTHER
JOKES
BECAUSE
YOU
ARE
NOT
CLEVER
ENOUGH
TO
INSULT
ME
PERSONALLY
AND
YOU
ARE
A
RETARDED
HYPROCRITE
WHO
RAPES
BABIES
MINUTES
AFTER
THEY
ARE
BORN

I don't give a shit? You're an asshole who jumped on the fuck with H A L O bandwagon without knowing me? Why shouldn't I insult you? If a mother insult has set you off so much than why don't you understand why we are here in defense of a friend and his CHILD!
because youre gay?
Jump on the insult Wank & Cry bandwagon?
No shit dick, you came here and said you was raiding us, so why should I not insult you?

And for the record, it hasnt set me off, I am just amazed that you are so fucking blinded to your own hypocrisy, that you cannot see that insults against any member of your family should be treated equally.

As Whomod said, and I for once agree with him, doctoring pictures of him are fine, but involving "family" (his word) is wrong.
He did not specify it only included children, but you have used that as an excuse to come back here and get some form of vengeance on the likes of Joe and Grimm who insulted you when you was here before (and once again, I wasnt even involved in that, so I jumped on no bandwagon).
Lets see how unimportant your parents are when one of them dies shall we.
Then maybe you will start to understand why I do not differentiate between the importance of one family member over another.
Jump on the insult Wank & Cry bandwagon?
No shit dick, you came here and said you was raiding us, so why should I not insult you?

And for the record, it hasnt set me off, I am just amazed that you are so fucking blinded to your own hypocrisy, that you cannot see that insults against any member of your family should be treated equally.

As Whomod said, and I for once agree with him, doctoring pictures of him are fine, but involving "family" (his word) is wrong.
He did not specify it only included children, but you have used that as an excuse to come back here and get some form of vengeance on the likes of Joe and Grimm who insulted you when you was here before (and once again, I wasnt even involved in that, so I jumped on no bandwagon).
Lets see how unimportant your parents are when one of them dies shall we.
Then maybe you will start to understand why I do not differentiate between the importance of one family member over another.

Cause you don't know anything about me. I said we were raiding cause of what happened with Whomod. If you didn't fuck with Whomod we wouldn't have said shit to you. So yeah, like the rest of the zombies you jumped on board.

He used the word family, I use the word daughter.

See, here you are talking about my parents but for all you know I could be an orphan? You've been rationalizing, just like everyone else that the internet isn't real yet here you are getting bent out of shape. All I can say is...thanks.
And you dont know anything about me, but still decided to attack my mother.
You will say its cause you know I am an arsehole, and that would be exactly what I would say about you, so this still does not justify you stooping to rex levels!

Who cares if you are an orphan?
Nobody has attacked your family.

You made comments about my mother, and for all you know I could have been an orphan as well, so once again, your justification makes no sense!

And as for getting bent out of shape, nope.
I am merely trying to understand how you can be so deluded, and am trying to point out that you should maybe rethink a few things as they are not making you or Whomod look too wonderful right about now.

Have you never heard the saying "Two wrongs do not make a right"?
If you didn't fuck with Whomod we wouldn't have said shit to you.

And this is the most telling statement, I fucked with "Whomod", not Whomods daughter.
If you didn't fuck with Whomod we wouldn't have said shit to you.

And this is the most telling statement, I fucked with "Whomod", not Whomods daughter.

Oh, yeah, it's telling alright. One more time you dumb fuck.

We're here cause 1) Whomod is a friend 2) using a kid like that is despicable and 3) It's fun.
You will say its cause you know I am an arsehole, and that would be exactly what I would say about you, so this still does not justify you stooping to rex levels!

You made comments about my mother, and for all you know I could have been an orphan as well, so once again, your justification makes no sense!

I am merely trying to understand how you can be so deluded, and am trying to point out that you should maybe rethink a few things as they are not making you or Whomod look too wonderful right about now.

I know you are a miserable sack of shit who mindlessly follows the crowd and a bully who needs to fuck with others.

What's deluded is you not grasping how someone can have diffrent priorities. I don't think making a generic mother fucker crack is as bad as calling someone a child beater. Deal with it.
i wonder if when whomods daughter grows up, she'll read this an wonder why daddy was such a fuck that he couldnt take up for himself with reax, and that his only defense was a board full of morons who made like a million failed raids?

of course, i'm betting she will be smart enough to realize it's just the internet....

I know you are a miserable sack of shit who mindlessly follows the crowd and a bully who needs to fuck with others.

What's deluded is you not grasping how someone can have diffrent priorities. I don't think making a generic mother fucker crack is as bad as calling someone a child beater. Deal with it.

I also know that you are a sad pathetic, hypocritical retard, so stop defending someone for generic family insults and stop saying I dont know you.
See how your logic works if I use it against you.
Maybe you should deal with it in your mentally unstable child molesting way!
not to mention the fact that whomod is a pederast. with a record.

I also know that you are a sad pathetic, hypocritical retard, so stop defending someone for generic family insults and stop saying I dont know you.

The only thing said and pathetic is how you have to stick to this mindless argument. Remember when I said I could be an orphan and you said it doesn't matter cause no one attacked my family? Guess what moron you said "I'd like to see when you lose your parents..." so my point was and is you make no sense. This is just some feeble minded attempt to create hypocrisy where there is none. If you can't grasp there's a diffrence mothers and children than you are a hopeless douchebag.

COMEDY GOLD!
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

and in this thread you can see he is also a hypocrite. a retarded one. who can't spell.
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

and in this thread you can see he is also a hypocrite. a retarded one. who can't spell.

Keep telling yourself that but your inferiority complex won't go away no matter how many lies you tell.
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

my inferiority complex won't go away no matter how many lies I tell.
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

And now you're parroting me
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-16 2:23 AM
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

And now Imma steal Uschi's lines, 'cause everyone knows she's SUPER cool and I just wish you LIKED me!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2008-06-16 2:53 AM
she shoots, she scores!

Ahhhh, Keyra Agustina.

It's impossible to walk the streets of Buenos Aires without getting at least half an erection.
I don't give a shit? You're an asshole who jumped on the fuck with H A L O bandwagon without knowing me?

I know it isn't that funny, but I crack up whenever he spells out Halo. I thought he'd realize I was kidding after a post or two.
Posted By: Hybrid Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2010-02-25 10:27 PM
I don't give a shit? You're an asshole who jumped on the fuck with H A L O bandwagon without knowing me?

I know it isn't that funny, but I crack up whenever he spells out Halo. I thought he'd realize I was kidding after a post or two.

I'm cracking up that he wrote them all as questions. It's like he just can't believe it or understand it.
I think he isn't entirely sure what those squiggly marks at the end of sentences are for. He just thinks they look neat-o.
I think my favorite thing about the whole 'war' was their belief that posting as an alt posing as whomod's daughter claiming he hit his wife is the same as actual child abuse and worse than murder. \:lol\:
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I think my favorite thing about the whole 'war' was their belief that posting as an alt posing as whomod's daughter claiming he hit his wife is the same as actual child abuse and worse than murder. \:lol\:

Also note this bit of Tommy's brilliance:

Incest is gross, but nowhere near as bad as beating on a child.

I guess that's how he makes peace with what his daddy and uncle did to him. Sure, they put him on the ol' rotisserie, and force-fed him a high protein diet, but at least they didn't smack him around.

\:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2010-02-26 3:04 AM
Its great seeing these old threads. They're spammed their retardation so much I missed most of it.
Posted By: Hybrid Re: Nowhereman bones the hole in his mattrice - 2010-02-26 4:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

I guess that's how he makes peace with what his daddy and uncle did to him. Sure, they put him on the ol' rotisserie, and force-fed him a high protein diet, but at least they didn't smack him around.

\:lol\:

Not in a bad way anyways. Just some soft love taps to show they cared
© RKMBs