RKMBs
Posted By: Wank and Cry So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:40 AM
Any of you whores gonna try and raid or something? Anybody got the balls?

I doubt Sammitch or rex will cause they are too attached to the safety of this bee hive.

Any other takers?

Pro? You gonna sign up or just keep trying to sneak in as another poster (which is really weird since you already have a mole there?).

Well?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:42 AM
raid? youre all here, youre our lap bitches...

Posted By: Rellik Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:43 AM
You don't have the sack to step foot on our boards, little bitch.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:43 AM
step foot?
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:43 AM
why the hell would we raid? not to parrot BSAMS, but you're already here. we can "raid" you without lifting a finger!
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:44 AM
You already shut your boards down, right after "attacking" us. If that's not a sign of us winning, I think you've never been in a successful raid.

I mean, really, what IS your objective?
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:45 AM
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
step foot?

Figurative speech moron. Kinda like

Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
It's like shooting fish in a barrel

Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:45 AM
parrot on, im never wrong!

we wrecked their boards without ever stepping foot, you guys can check out here anytime you like but you can never leave!

Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:46 AM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
You already shut your boards down, right after "attacking" us. If that's not a sign of us winning, I think you've never been in a successful raid.

This is my first raid (which is going better than you assholes will want to believe) and we shut the board down before the raid.
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:46 AM
heh. I want a goodbye post!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:46 AM
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

This is my first raid (which is going better than you assholes will want to believe) and we shut the board down before the raid.

Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:47 AM

Well, that is just a blatant in-the-face-of-all-evidence lie. Did your balls just drop then?
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:50 AM

Well, that is just a blatant in-the-face-of-all-evidence lie. Did your balls just drop then?

What's a lie? About the wall going up. What's your evidence? I realize that the obvious assumption is that we put the wall up after the raid but that's not evidence.
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:51 AM
Because those screenshot posts shoing you open before arriving, then shutting down after. Then creating a WHOLE NEW PLACE to go and "plan your attack." POUND THEM!
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:53 AM
Because those screenshot posts shoing you open before arriving, then shutting down after. Then creating a WHOLE NEW PLACE to go and "plan your attack." POUND THEM!

What? No screen shots show we were open? Are you talking about the Protected section or the entire board, moron?
Posted By: rex Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:53 AM
Please come to our boards so we can edit your posts. We're tired of having our asses handed to us here and we can't fend for ourselves on an even playing field.
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:55 AM

What? No screen shots show we were open? Are you talking about the Protected section or the entire board, moron?

You expect me to remember every little thing? I remember reading about it. You don't. That proves you're lying to me. And liars... I will not abide! THIS AGGRESSION WILL.NOT.STAND!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:58 AM
seriously wanky. you spend waaay more time over here. and our boards are better so i dont really see the point...
Posted By: PCG342 Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:59 AM
We're talking about unchecked aggression here, Dude.
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:00 AM
He peed on my goddamn rug!
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:03 AM

You expect me to remember every little thing? I remember reading about it. You don't. That proves you're lying to me. And liars... I will not abide! THIS AGGRESSION WILL.NOT.STAND!

You are an idiot.
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:05 AM
LIAR! I'm in MENSA!
Posted By: Queenie Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:21 AM
Goodbye!
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:21 AM
ha ha! lamest goodbye post evar!
Posted By: Uschi Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:22 AM
mine was funny, at least.
Posted By: rex Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:22 AM
...before they all shrivel out of my mind forever.

This is it, this is the end.

I've been here... not quite as long as everybody else, but I'm sure almost everyone knows my name. Because I'm already #14 on the top posters list and by deductive reasoning that means I am constantly talking on here and kinda hard to ignore. Or not notice.

Anyways, I'm not sure of this as a fact, but I think my IQ has dropped since I joined Rob's louverly boards. I DO know for a fact my attention span has shortened dramatically. And frankly, I don't like this. I miss reading books and being alone with my thoughts. I don't have any self control unless I force myself to have no other option, which is the reason I'm writing this rather than just quietly dissappearing.

Goodbye, I don't think I'll be around again.

I have allowed this place to drain and rot my mind and I thoroughly sick of it. I hate not having the intellectual edge I used to flaunt so effortlessly. So this is it. Auf Wiedersehen.

Goodbye, goodbye! A Final Thought...
...before they all shrivel out of my mind forever.

This is it, this is the end.

I've been here... not quite as long as everybody else, but I'm sure almost everyone knows my name. Because I'm already #14 on the top posters list and by deductive reasoning that means I am constantly talking on here and kinda hard to ignore. Or not notice.

Anyways, I'm not sure of this as a fact, but I think my IQ has dropped since I joined Rob's louverly boards. I DO know for a fact my attention span has shortened dramatically. And frankly, I don't like this. I miss reading books and being alone with my thoughts. I don't have any self control unless I force myself to have no other option, which is the reason I'm writing this rather than just quietly dissappearing.

Goodbye, I don't think I'll be around again.

I have allowed this place to drain and rot my mind and I thoroughly sick of it. I hate not having the intellectual edge I used to flaunt so effortlessly. So this is it. Auf Wiedersehen.

With regards,
-Uschi Von Büccher
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:35 AM
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!
Posted By: Queenie Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:39 AM
He peed on my goddamn rug!

Did Joe give you his badly behaved l'il puppy?
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 1:59 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

Sammitch is horny.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 2:13 AM
stop lying, stop crying!

I doubt Sammitch or rex will cause they are too attached to the safety of this bee hive.

Any other takers?

Pro? You gonna sign up or just keep trying to sneak in as another poster (which is really weird since you already have a mole there?).

Well?

I'll go!

Oh.

Wait.
This is my first raid

What's that "Hellhounds" stuff all about, then? Seriously!
Posted By: Mochahontas Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 9:12 AM
HALO IS A LYING COWARD!

Sammitch is horny.

I quenched his thirst.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 12:28 PM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
This is my first raid

Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 3:29 PM
This is my first raid

I'm not even sure myself. I "created" the Hellhounds as a way of taking a potshot at Sikkbones and the next thing I knew it was a staple at the Insurgency. Every so often one of us will get in a flame war and we'll back eachother up but I wouldn't call it a raid.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 3:30 PM

Any other takers?

Well?

I'll go!

Oh.

Wait.

Shut up already. If you were in our shoes you'd probaly do the same thing.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 5:34 PM
Shut up already.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:11 PM

Any other takers?

Well?

I'll go!

Oh.

Wait.

You mean if we had locked our boards, and we realized it wouldn't keep you out, we would have just started wildly banning any and every ISP that we didn't recognize or like? And when that didn't work either, we would just terminate anyone's ID, even though they had broken no rules or made no posts? Is that what you are trying to say through your base insult to Mxy?
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

Any other takers?

Well?

I'll go!

Oh.

Wait.

You mean if we had locked our boards, and we realized it wouldn't keep you out, we would have just started wildly banning any and every ISP that we didn't recognize or like? And when that didn't work either, we would just terminate anyone's ID, even though they had broken no rules or made no posts? Is that what you are trying to say through your base insult to Mxy?

Something like that. Not "wildly" though.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:14 PM
No? From what I hear a number of innocent members of your forum got banned because you guys thought I was getting in that way. That I had "hacked" their ID's...
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:17 PM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
No? From what I hear a number of innocent members of your forum got banned because you guys thought I was getting in that way. That I had "hacked" their ID's...

I wouldn't know about who got banned but I know you were in their ID's. IP addresses can be a useful tool.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:47 PM
BOC BOC BOC?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:51 PM
I went over, just to see the new "open" forums and...they're closed. More lying hypocrisy from the Insurgents. At least they all post here now - I'm not one for walking through ghost towns.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:54 PM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
I went over, just to see the new "open" forums and...they're closed. More lying hypocrisy from the Insurgents. At least they all post here now - I'm not one for walking through ghost towns.

Look moron, I'll be honest. For SOME reason some of the admins have decided to roll the red carpet out for you douchebags so there's no way they are intentionally keeping you out.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:57 PM

Look moron, I'll be honest. For SOME reason some of the admins have decided to roll the red carpet out for you douchebags so there's no way they are intentionally keeping you out.

actually considering i was in support of it i thought it would take longer...
and i didn't expect the administration to just drop their panties and bend over for the assfucking they are about to recive.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 6:58 PM

You say that, but I'm knocking on your door and no one's answering. You're a "mod." Fix this. Don't be such a scaredy-cat. I promise I won't beat anyone up who doesn't start anything. I'll be a good li'l ducky. I'll even post as myself - I find people who post as alts to hide their identity to be cowardly.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 7:00 PM
mod's have no admin power joe..

i'm working on it.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 7:00 PM

You say that, but I'm knocking on your door and no one's answering. You're a "mod." Fix this. Don't be such a scaredy-cat. I promise I won't beat anyone up who doesn't start anything. I'll be a good li'l ducky. I'll even post as myself - I find people who post as alts to hide their identity to be cowardly.

I can't fix it, douchebag. Don't have the access I'd require.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 8:32 PM
so basically you don't know how. gotcha.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 8:40 PM

For once you're kinda right. I dabbled in a pseudo-admin type position once for a friends board and I couldn't figure out shit.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 8:41 PM
it's okay, tommy. the internet can be a scary place.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 9:22 PM

For once you're kinda right. I dabbled in a pseudo-admin type position once for a friends board and I couldn't figure out shit.

Yeah, well, I too once dabbled in pacifism. Not in 'Nam, of course...
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-16 9:25 PM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Yeah, well, I too once dabbled in pacifism. Not in 'Nam, of course...

At least I'm house broken, man.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 12:11 AM
Posted By: PJP Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 1:07 AM
I barely know how to post.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 1:10 AM
I never learned to read!
Posted By: PCG342 Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 1:49 AM
I get here by bookmark.

Any other takers?

Well?

I'll go!

Oh.

Wait.

What? Promise I won't ban people who don't break any rules and then ban someone before they get a chance to post? No, Wanky. I'd rather deal with the consequences of a foolish promise than back up on my word.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 7:54 AM

Any other takers?

Well?

I'll go!

Oh.

Wait.

What? Promise I won't ban people who don't break any rules and then ban someone before they get a chance to post? No, Wanky. I'd rather deal with the consequences of a foolish promise than back up on my word.

No, have shit on your board go wrong to the point you have every reason to suspect hacking and then ban everyone associated with those who you suspect did the hacking.
Well, you see, that's what I meant by "deal with the consequences". I still wouldn't ban anyone unless I had definite proof that they did something wrong. Maybe that wouldn't make me a very good webmaster, but hey... at least I'm not a fucking a hypocrite!
(Nice sig, btw)
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 8:12 AM
Well, you see, that's what I meant by "deal with the consequences". I still wouldn't ban anyone unless I had definite proof that they did something wrong. Maybe that wouldn't make me a very good webmaster, but hey... at least I'm not a fucking a hypocrite!

No, you'd just be an idiot instead. But that's no big deal for you.
No, it really isn't. I've never claimed not being an idiot. You have, and, ironically, it's precisely that lack of self-awareness what makes you so uniquely stupid.

The implication in your post that you'd rather behave hypocritically than stupidly doesn't shock me in the least. You value brains over morals. I guess it's a moot point, anyway, since you don't really have much of either.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 8:34 AM
No, it really isn't. I've never claimed not being an idiot. You have, and, ironically, it's precisely that lack of self-awareness what makes you so uniquely stupid.

The implication in your post that you'd rather behave hypocritically than stupidly doesn't shock me in the least. You value brains over morals. I guess it's a moot point, anyway, since you don't really have much of either.

The exact opposite actually. I much prefer stupidity. Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I've done (yeah yeah, I'm sure you're gonna throw that misbegotten Nowhereman shit at me). I certainly don't see what is immoral about fighting with you guys.

I came here to help a friend, you are arguing with me to defend of an idealogy. Which one is better? I go with the former.
The exact opposite actually. I much prefer stupidity.

That's not what this exchange implies:

I still wouldn't ban anyone unless I had definite proof that they did something wrong. Maybe that wouldn't make me a very good webmaster, but hey... at least I'm not a fucking a hypocrite!

No, you'd just be an idiot instead.

Unless you meant that as a compliment!

I came here to help a friend, you are arguing with me to defend of an idealogy.

What? No, I thought it was clear that I'm arguing with you to make you look stupid. Come on. Get with the program, man!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 8:53 AM
silly mxy. we dont have to argue with wanky to make him look stupid...
Posted By: Rob Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 8:54 AM
he's a moron and an idiot, moron!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 9:04 AM
Yeah what are you retarded?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 9:04 AM
SHUT IT, JOSEPH W. HITLER!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 9:05 AM
are you dense or something?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-17 5:44 PM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: So now that the walls are down - 2008-06-18 5:36 AM
reset
© RKMBs